August 20, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Vapor Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice shimmery silver/blue/white on my GGG, NC 25-30 skin tone. I watched someone put this in her tear duct and that's why I purchased it. It makes my eyes appear brighter and more awake. It is kind of mysterious looking and also makes a great highlighter.

I really love using this all the way up to the brow. I tried it after seeing an comedienne I like looking very flossy and glamourous with sparkly light-colored shadow up to the brow. I tried it and Vapor is really shimmery and not overdone and surprisingly not too silvery or white. Good for a night out.

I had MAC's white eyeliner pencil but this shadow is so much smoother for the tear duct and highlighting. The pigment is excellent and there is no yellowing of this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by alvira7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow! I use it in the inner corners of the eye when doing a brown or grey smoky look. I also have used it alone in summer with a bold eyeliner. I like that it is not glittery and can be described as a sophisticated silver.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by passionflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been getting tons of compliments ever since I started using this as a brow highlight and to highlight by my tearducts. It turns a deep sparkly blue when you apply it over 24-7 glide on eyeliner in zero.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by paramore94

Love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect highlight for your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye. I will be buying this again if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

New HG highlighter here! I'm in the process of switching the majority of my makeup products to Urban Decay because of the fact that they do not test on animals. I feel so strongly about this issue that I GLADLY pay $17 a pop for a single eyeshadow. They last forever, apply and wear like a dream and the quality is excellent! Vapor is a perfect shimmery, silver (not too white or sparkly) and is perfect for brow bones, tear ducts and under-eye circles. I will most definitely buy this shade again, it's beautiful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by peppermintcupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is another one of UD's great eye shadows. It's extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way with Vapor. It's a great bright silver that does not come off muddy or too sparkly. No complaints, love the packaging, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow. Its the perfect highlighter. Its a soft white silver with shimmer. Ahh idk how to describe it but it looks perfect on my inner corners and on my brow bone <3 i would definitely purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by FishieLishy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a color that is truly unique in my e/s collection. For me, this is a great lid color and really goes with a variety of shadows. The true white silver really does a lot to open the inner eye area. I would recommend this to anyone as a staple in their collection. As usual for UD products, the pigmentation and coverage of this shadow is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by anamatovska

Does anyone know a dupe for this product? I cant get it anymore and i am in desperate need for a shade like this...any suggestions?

I have had this product before and it is AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to light n' frosty eyeshadow for that inner corner highlight, near the tearducts. It does a perfect job everytime. I like that it's more of a pale silvery shade rather than a stark white which can look too harsh on me. I will definitely purchase Urban Decay Vapor again.