November 20, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by venicechan

These are amazing!! They are so creamy and hydrating. The colors are so vibrant an they last a long time! Even though they're a little pricey, its so worth it! I wish they had these in matte,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love these. They are long-lasting and the colors are gorgeous. I have Two Ton Tomato, Chunkiest Cherry, Mightiest Maraschino, Mega Melon, Fuller Fig, and Grandest Guava. They are all terrific but Grandest Guava is especially great with my coloring. WHY is it limited edition?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by onebeed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was not able to wear this lip balm because I seem to break out from the Red 30 in it. Made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by guccietro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the two ton tomato. It's perfect, just the right amount moisture, coverage and shine.
Stays on long too. Finally found my hg lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

At first I was dissapointed with these!

I brought the shade Whoppin' Watermelon on a whim and I was expected it to be a lot more pigmented but I think now I understand the purpose of these!

After a while I found myself reaching for the pink shade a lot on days where I didn't want to bother with lining my lips or lipsticks but still wanted a bit of colour and moisture and the chubby sticks are perfect for that!

I expected these to be similar to other lip crayons I have tried but I don't think these are supposed to replace a lipstick, I think they're just meant as a really lovely, sheer tinted lip balm type thing - although I have to say I have purchased some brighter colours and the colour pay off with them have been excellent!

These don't have the best staying power and do seem to fade after a couple of bites of food or a drink but because they are so moisturising and fool proof to apply you can top up again, again and again without worrying about your lips drying!

Now the Autumn and Winter months have arrived I am loving the shade '08 Grandest Grape' which is a rich purple colour! The pigmentation in this shade is phenumonel and it is definitely my new favourite go to lip product (in this shade anyways)!

I would purchase a chubby stick again although I think I'm still looking to try out a couple different shades and find my HG shades from the collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very moist, it looks natural on my lips and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have not reviewed these lip balms yet because I have been using three of them and I have noticed that they have a slightly different consistency and opacity.

I have Graped up, a nice mauvey berry beige with imperceptable shimmer which is very creamy and has a good coverage for a balm. On fairy skin it can look quite dark and sultry, on mediuml/dark skin it has more a nude. I also have Volouptuos Violet (VV) which on the lips is a beautyful transparent berry colour, like a cooler version of the famous Black Honey tand it looks great on pale and on tanned skin. And I have Woppin Watermelon (WW) which is a semitransparent creamy pink with a blue undertone and depending on how much I apply it can look very natural, almost nude, or a bit more polished in the 60thies kind of look.

They are all very emollient, WW being my favourite in terms of versatility and hydration, and keep my lips moisturized and plump also hours after they fade off, leaving a hue of colour. They are not sticky and shining like glosses but like real balms. For this reason I also love to apply WW and VV under or over my lipsticks to make them more emollient, especially the long lasting ones.

Because they are made with natural oils and butters they are not addictive and drying in the long terms like many other lip products with mineral oil (yes I mean you Clarins Natural Lip perfector!) and the only thing that makes me addicted is the ease and the pleasure to apply them. Once I forgot Woppin Watemelon in the office over the weekend and I almost freaked out! I'm sure I'm going to try many more colours in the cool range.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have this in 10 Bountiful Blush. It is almost exactly the colour of my lips, so I don't get a lot of colour from it but it just makes my face look a little more "pulled together". It's nice, as I don't really wear lipstick a lot (they tend to dry out my lips). This chubby stick is not drying, though I don't find it moisturising either. I do use a bit of proper lip balm underneath. Sometimes I top with gloss (BB Bare Sparkle). All in all, I think it's a nice product, not overwhelmingly wonderful. I would like to try another brighter colour though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didn't like this one :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love lipsticks and each lipstick after 4 hours or earlier need a little touch up.
That is why I love these chubby sticks. I dont wear nudes, I wear strong colours and when it starts to fade away in the middle of the lip its not very attractive, also many of them are a little drying.
I own 16 voluptuous violet right now, which goes amazingly well over Tom Ford Black Orchid. It makes it looks more fresh, make it feel more comfrotable and adds the colour as well.
It looks amazing on its own as well, its great after gym, so easy and freshens up the face. It looks cute too :D
I dont see any minuses, its compact, easy to apply without mirror, nice pigmentation, nice moisture (not too much, its not a treatment). Its really all I expected and I wanted. I carry it always with me in the bag.