Avon Skin2Skin

2.9

on 11/22/2008 9:48:00 AM

I really liked this scent but have to agree with many of the other reviews, it has no staying power whatsoever! I was on a mad search to find a 2nd bottle, never found it but I can't say I am disappointed. Kind of pointless to buy a fragrance that is gone within minutes of spraying, oh well. I will give it points for the cute bottle design but that about it.

on 11/7/2005 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved the scented page in the avon book. I also loved the sample, but when I bought the actual product it disappeared before you put the lid back on the bottle. No wonder it is discontinued. Get real Avon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this about a year and a half ago (whenever it was about to be gone forever) because I loved the scented page in the catalog. I thought it was even better than the scented page! Most perfumes do not agree with my chemistry, but this one did. I got compliments all the time, I wear it sometimes still, as it takes me forever to get through a bottle of any perfume and I have several. I think it smells musky yet feminine, soft and nice and it had decent staying power, though it didn't last ALL day. It was like $10, I didn't expect any miracles. If I ever ran out I would look for someone willing to swap it, as it is discontinued.

on 7/16/2005 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I sprayed it on and thought"Hey that is pretty nice". Two mins later smelled my wrist and it was GONE! Even my mom could not smell it. HMPF! No wonder it was discontinued!

on 11/10/2004 7:00:00 PM

wonder where this went, was here one moment gone the next, i thought this was a very reasonably priced fragrance, and smelled unlike anything else on the market. i liked this (obviously not many of us did).

on 6/27/2004 4:25:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I bought a number of bottles before it disappeared all together and always get compliments when I wear it.

on 5/22/2004 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this fragrance. I just wish that Avon hadn't discontinued it. I also wish that they had a bath set to go with it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful, beautiful, feminine scent but I gave it away because it had zero staying power.

on 12/4/2003 2:03:00 PM

When I tried the fragrance on the catalog page it smelled great but when the bottle showed up it smelled nothing like it did in the powdery form. Does anyone else have this problem?

on 11/18/2003 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This one smells like Lucky to me!

Popular Fragrances