July 22, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Sheer Glitter Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I have these in #003 Show It and Cool It (forgot the #). I love them both with a passion. I can't get over the fact they were limited edition. The Show It lipstick was a beautiful red which really suited my skintone perfectly - just brightening up my face!! (Most reds either turn brashy-orange on me or it's too bright-red). I am going to be sad pretty soon as it's close to being finished :( Why are all my fav colours limited edition? So not fair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lovecookie

I bought Freeze It #002 on StrawberryNet for $16US and just recieved it today. The colour is simply lovely, it adds a softness to my face. It glides on easily and it feels as if I'm wearing practically nothing on my lips. I normally don't go for glitter but it's really subtle.The packaging really nice too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

I have this in Spice It-it shows up as a bronze-rose shade with very fine microglitter. very pretty, subtle shade. texture is lovely, staying power is great. I wish I had bought 2 of these as I think it was limited edition and unavailable now. The new Ultra Sheer Shine lipsticks has a close match to this with Shiniest Chestnut, but it has a cooler tone to it on my lips than the Spice it did. Also a bit sheerer, more micro-glitter. has a very wet look without as much staying power, unfortunately. But also a very nice choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Camillaaa

I got this REALLY cheap, about $9 bucks, and that's a great catch! I got the #002 Freeze It shade, it's a light-medium pink with glitter

It shows up pretty sheer but looks good as an everyday l/s and is super pretty in summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

First of all, I cannot rave enough about Dior lately! The products are really standing the test of time and trends. The latest addition to the Dior Lipstick line up is the lovely Glitter Addict lipsticks. These come in the same golden knob style tube, only instead of clearish teal to encase the golden tube, its a clearish bright pink, with Dior written across. So even if you dont like this lipstick, the packaging alone is enough to lust after. Anyway, on that note...onto the actual lipstick. I bought 005 Cool It, a soft mauvey rose, that with my Bobbi Brown Cola liner, goes on more rosey. Its a very creamy texture for a glitter lipstick, which I did not find at all from another favourite line of mine:" Chanel's" glitter lipsticks, which have a tendancy to be a bit drying without gloss on top. This is a definite repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by alison81

Was eager to try these. The packaging is hot- the normal Dior Addict lipstick container with a bright pink case. The scent of the lipstick is the typical rose Dior Addict smell which I'm quite fond of. The lipstick goes on lovely and smooth. I wouldn't call these overly glittery, they're quite subdued and you end up with more of a metallic effect on your lips. Also, the pigment does NOT last on my lips at all! I might purchase more out of curiousity, but to be honest, I much prefer the Juicy Rouges.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in the 004 Taste It and I love it. The packaging is very pretty and the color reminds me of a bourjois eclat de rire lipstick that has been discontinued. I will definately purchase this again if I need to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 11:38:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

Finally caved in and bought CD glitter l/s in #003, now i want to exchange it for #001, think saks'll let me? My lips are pretty pigmented, so even though this bronzey red has a nice irridescence, it's not enough, and since it's sheer, it's definitely not enough. #001 however is a great medium brown to wear on top of other things, like stripdown l/l for example.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by artchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got Show It #003. Love it!!! Very pretty red with red and gold glitter. I am a NW20 and find it isn't to dark for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2003 5:31:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Spice It (I thought it was the best color for me out of the selection) It's sheer which is nice for summer and you don't feel the glitter which is why I don't like WSD. It also smells just like the Addict l/s which I like. Strange I know. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is the $23 price tag that followed it.