November 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Creamy Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by NichelleC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own the Japanese Cherry Blossom one, and it is amazing. You do have to use about two squeezes to get a lather, but it still is pretty good with moisturizing and leaving the skin soft. The smell--AMAZING. And the smell lingers for 3 or 4 days in my bathroom and hallway [my bathroom is at the end of the hallway]. The new packaging and formula is a lot better than the older ones, so that is an added plus. It only received 4 lippies because the need to use so much for a lather, but nonetheless, its a great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 7:18:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I am mixed on these, I only have in Warm Vanilla Sugar. The scent and texture are nice, but I tend to agree with other reviewers that you kind of have to use a lot in order to get a decent later going. My biggest complaint is the bottle, I need to stand it upside down otherwise a bunch of product runs out and down the drain. I suppose I may have gotten a bad bottle that doesn't close quite right. Even so, I don't think I will buy these, fortunately I got this one as a gift , but I seem to like the shower gels much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free with a purchase and was surprised to find this kind of disappointing. The smell (Dancing Waters) is amazing. But I found it wore off very quickly - like it was nonexistent as rinsed it off in the shower. I also found I needed a lot of body wash to get a good, clean lather. I was disappointed with the lasting moisture of this product. I still need to apply a lotion or a body butter after washing with it. I think it is a little overpriced for the quality of it. The scent is really the only thing I like!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

I first tried B&BW's creamy body washing during their semi-annual sale for 75% and I now really regret not stocking up on the Sun-Ripened Raspberry scent. It was very moisturizing and the scent is light and sweet. I have been trying other scents, but I still love the raspberry one. I will definitely be repurchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Bath and Body Works products and this is no exception. It leaves my dry, sensitive skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling nice. It also moisturizes my skin. I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 8:29:00 AM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Sensual Amber. It is a nice creamy soap that didn't dry my skin out or make me itchy as alot of liquid cleansers do. It did lather for me and after the rinse I felt silky, not squeaky. I liked the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I couldn't get these to lather...I'm not sure why. I'm just fine with the regular shower gels!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love these. They smell nice and get me clean without drying out my skin. My one problem with them is the packaging. It looks beautiful, but if you store the tubes cap end down, as it is designed to do, the body wash leaks out all over everything. I've had this problem with two of my body washes. So store it cap end up, which is a pain because you have to lean it against something to do so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

How does anyone not like these? Right now for Presidents Day weekend they are on sale for $3.00 each, versus the $9.00 they normally are. They are more moisturizing then the shower gels, ( although I do find the shower gels moisturizing.) Also i find the shower gels have a more "intense" scent then these. These are great though, they are a good deal at $3.00 each and I am going to stock up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 2:35:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

I think this product is very mediocre. I felt cleaner and more moisturized after using shower gels from The Body Shop. However, these tend to go on sale for a much better price than the shower gels from The Body Shop, so I can see myself repurchasing. Edit: I discovered that the creamy body washes at Victoria's Secret are also better than these so I won't be repurchasing.