September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS

- A unique shade of red
- Very bright
- Statement colour
- Good price

CONS

- Drying
- Not the best matte (can look very cakey when applied directly from the tube)
- Not an everyday lipstick

This shade is very hard to pull off, I find. Looking at it from pictures and in store, it looks like a nice everyday red lipstick, but it's EXTREMELY bright.
I thought, with my pale skin and big plump lips, it would make a nice contrast but it makes me look almost clown-like.

Not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It is the PERFECT going out lipstick for the summer time! The formulation is matte, but not so matte that it dries out your lips. It stays put for hours, and remains vibrant for most of the time that it is on! Great lipstick, and definitely worth the money :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love Ruby Woo with all my heart, but I wanted something warmer for summer/autumn so I went for this gorgeous warm toned red. I find that it is not as matte as Ruby Woo, but nothing blotting it with a tissue doesn't fix. This is certainly not a red for the faint-hearted, it's very much in your face. Also it does yellow your teeth a bit so it's vital to keep those at white as you can ;). It has a permanent spot in my make-up bag, I'm keeping Ruby Woo for the darker months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Saufi1991

My favourite lipstick ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. Recommend for fair or medium skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by crzynluv56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For those saying that this color makes your teeth look yellow its actually quite the opposite. This is a very fiery red. more blue toned pinks or blue tones will make your teeth look yellow. this color brightens alot of complexions as well. Very good quality and if your gonna wear this you 100% have to exfoliate. Its not a moisturizing lipstick and the matte texture can feel drying but its finish is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a fiery red! I LOOOVVVEEEE IT!
I wore it once and people complimented me with it mentioning how it's the brightest red they've ever seen!
On me it definitely looks red. Although on some it looks more of an orangey color.
I have a warm complexion and the warmth in my skin tend to make the warmth in this lipstick sort of neutralized so I'm left with a bright red.
If you're cool toned the pinkish color in the skin can bring out the orange tone so keep your undertone in mind.
If you're cool toned and looking for a bright red you may like Ruby Woo better.
If you're warm toned and want a bright red then Lady Danger is definitely for you!
Another thing to consider is how light or dark your skin color is.
I noticed on fair cool toned skin this can look more red
And darker warm toned skin this looks more orange.
If you understand what I'm saying and know what your undertone and skin depth is than that should help haha

This lipstick is super creamy and lasts ALL DAY! Such an amazing lipstick! My all time favorite red!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best orangey red I've owned! This colour stands out and is a must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this color been all my life?! It's a perfect bright bold red hinting at orange. It's perfectly matte, it's not drying and it's a show stopper. I can already see myself going through a few tubes of this. It's incredibly pigmented and you can control how bold you'd like your lip. If you'd like a more subtle look I would put lip balm on my lips and then just run this lipstick over your top lip and blot twice. That way you have a nice red stain. If you'd like to go all out just apply it normally, it's bright and beautiful and worthy of all the attention it gets.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At 43yrs old I have decided to branch away from only wearing MAC Blankety (Nude) & Lovelorn (Soft Rose Pink). After purchasing Vegas Volt (Coral), Lickable (Dark Fuschia) and then Candy Yum Yum - I received so many compliments from friends saying 'You look great with bright colours'. So I've taken the plunge - I need a Red! After my lovely MAC sales assistant at Kirckaldie & Stains (Wellington NZ) tried Lady Danger, Dangerous and Ruby Woo on me - I settled on her choice of Lady Danger. With dark brown hair and olive skin Ruby Woo was too dark. Lady Danger is a bright Orangey Red with a stunning matte finish. I was concerned that with small vertical wrinkles on the edge of my lips, that it could be noticeable if a Red bleeds. But with Lady Danger being a matte, it doesn't! Just love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wanting an orange lipstick forever and I finally decided on Lady Danger. I had to try it on like 500 times but it grew on me. I especially like it with my honey blonde hair. It's really rich in color and it goes on smoother than some of the other high pigment mattes like ruby woo. But I have to re apply more often than I think I should. It looks really good with different outfit color schemes. But my only complaint is how difficult it is to get off my lips .. Other than that I love it.