July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a fiery red! I LOOOVVVEEEE IT!
I wore it once and people complimented me with it mentioning how it's the brightest red they've ever seen!
On me it definitely looks red. Although on some it looks more of an orangey color.
I have a warm complexion and the warmth in my skin tend to make the warmth in this lipstick sort of neutralized so I'm left with a bright red.
If you're cool toned the pinkish color in the skin can bring out the orange tone so keep your undertone in mind.
If you're cool toned and looking for a bright red you may like Ruby Woo better.
If you're warm toned and want a bright red then Lady Danger is definitely for you!
Another thing to consider is how light or dark your skin color is.
I noticed on fair cool toned skin this can look more red
And darker warm toned skin this looks more orange.
If you understand what I'm saying and know what your undertone and skin depth is than that should help haha

This lipstick is super creamy and lasts ALL DAY! Such an amazing lipstick! My all time favorite red!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best orangey red I've owned! This colour stands out and is a must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where has this color been all my life?! It's a perfect bright bold red hinting at orange. It's perfectly matte, it's not drying and it's a show stopper. I can already see myself going through a few tubes of this. It's incredibly pigmented and you can control how bold you'd like your lip. If you'd like a more subtle look I would put lip balm on my lips and then just run this lipstick over your top lip and blot twice. That way you have a nice red stain. If you'd like to go all out just apply it normally, it's bright and beautiful and worthy of all the attention it gets.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At 43yrs old I have decided to branch away from only wearing MAC Blankety (Nude) & Lovelorn (Soft Rose Pink). After purchasing Vegas Volt (Coral), Lickable (Dark Fuschia) and then Candy Yum Yum - I received so many compliments from friends saying 'You look great with bright colours'. So I've taken the plunge - I need a Red! After my lovely MAC sales assistant at Kirckaldie & Stains (Wellington NZ) tried Lady Danger, Dangerous and Ruby Woo on me - I settled on her choice of Lady Danger. With dark brown hair and olive skin Ruby Woo was too dark. Lady Danger is a bright Orangey Red with a stunning matte finish. I was concerned that with small vertical wrinkles on the edge of my lips, that it could be noticeable if a Red bleeds. But with Lady Danger being a matte, it doesn't! Just love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wanting an orange lipstick forever and I finally decided on Lady Danger. I had to try it on like 500 times but it grew on me. I especially like it with my honey blonde hair. It's really rich in color and it goes on smoother than some of the other high pigment mattes like ruby woo. But I have to re apply more often than I think I should. It looks really good with different outfit color schemes. But my only complaint is how difficult it is to get off my lips .. Other than that I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by underage

I like this color but it's definitely not one I would reach for most days. It comes off very orange on me and kind of makes my teeth look yellow. It is a matte formula so it's a little drying. I like it for spring since orange lipstick is trendy now but not a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! So bright orangey red. Very matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is unique, texture is amazing, staying power pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I really love MAC lipsticks and I love blue toned reds, but I wanted to try an orange based red to see how I liked it. So I decided to go with Lady Danger. This looks straight up orange on me. I liked it when I had my lips closed, but then I opened them up and it did exactly what I thought it would do..make my teeth look yellow. I think it is a very nice lipstick, but I think it would look the best on tan-dark skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the shade of this lipstick, it's bright and compliments my skin tone. I also love how it is transfer resistant and non drying. The only downfall is I find it similar to Rimmels Kate moss matte lipstick in '110' which is maybe a shade lighter but otherwise an exact dupe (in terms of staying power etc) and is also a third of the price!