November 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Daily Control & Care Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Kahani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This moisturiser is marketed here in Malaysia as, "Skin-regulating Cream Gel for Acne Prone Skin". The active ingrediant is Lactic Acid and this is more of a moisturiser that treats rather than a treatment product. That said, I love it! Results within a few days, much clearer skin with old blemishes coming to a head and disappearing swiftly. It also moisturises well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by denise1105

WOW this product really does work. I am SO impressed with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 12:53:00 AM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this entire line! It's the best thing I've ever done for my combo skin. I haven't had a pimple in months. I only use this moisturizer at night because of the lack of SPF and it doesn't do well under makeup (I think it's because it's so exfoliating.) The smell doesn't bother me and the tube lasts a long time. Not greasy or irritating but really clears up my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Oooh, I really wanted to like this so much. I have sensitive (very sensitive, appearantly) combo skin, and I get a pimple once a week or so, so I was looking for a gentle moisturizer that could take care of the pimples or help clarify my skin. This moisturizer indeed clears up pimples -- literally, overnight. Not those gargantuan pimples, but just those smaller ones, but still! But alas, when I used this all over my face, I noticed that I was significantly redder by the end of the day. I guess it's the lactic acid (which works similar to an AHA but is supposedly more gentle). Nuts, b/c this really did start to clear my skin. I returned this, but for those without sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. Oh, and the smell is really not bad at all -- it smells very fresh and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by katieblue

I have combo, acne-prone skin that is somewhat sensitive. My skin is also fair, so I need a daily SPF but I didn't want something too greasy. Olay Complete made me into a huge greaseball within a few hours, so I tried the Eucerin. I really like it! My skin looks smooth (no more flakes!) and glowy. I do need to blot a few times a day, but my skin feels more balanced and looks healthier. Makeup also goes on more smoothly. The sanitary spout is a plus, too. No contamination. Highly recommended. UPDATE: After wearing this for a few months, I've found it makes me too shiney. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by smcgraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this entire line. It's the first thing I've ever found that clears up my combination skin without drying it out. After two days, my skin looked clearer and after a week, no more breakouts. Non-irritating like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, but really controls oil, clears pores, and leaves skin glowing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lobsterh4h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, I have VERY oily and acne-prone skin, and I live in the South so it's hot and humid for many months of the year. Given those conditions, this is an amazing moisturizer, and I'm on my third tube with three more coming from an online drugstore. I won't be using it in the winter when Complex 15 Body Lotion (same as face but less $$), St. Ives Oil Free or Moisturel will provide the heavier hydration I need, but for the summer, and when I'm not wearing makeup, this is sheer perfection. It moisturizes just enough, and the only drawback is that it doesn't provide enough slip for use under makeup. If it's under a sunscreen, that's fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 6:58:00 PM More reviews by NenAlisa

Eucerin Daily Control & Care Moisturizer comes in a rectangular shaped contanier (opening is on bottom) holding 1.7oz. At first, I was on-and-off with this. I wasn't really satisfied with how it moisturized: my face felt tight and I was left with residue. However, I've learned that I needed to apply more product.

As for the results: my face feels satisfyingly moisturized, it cleans up acne literally overnight, and I don't know if this is safe or not but, it also works on the acne from my shoulders, arms, and back. Although I'm still left with the residue, I find the pros outweigh the cons ... making this my current HG moisturizer. Will definetly repurchase as my container is almost empty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:37:00 AM More reviews by winniemartin

It doesn’t break me out, but it doesn’t really feel like it moisturizes me either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sharkgrl89

This is actually pretty good stuff... Every time I go off Eucerin and try something else I always go back to it. It clears acne so well I can't get over it. Thats the biggest issue with me. Their is one slight problem with this though... it's not a huge problem and I'll keep buying but it does leave some residue... oh well it still works awesome.