October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Collagen/Elastin Lotion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I'm really liking this lotion for all over my body. It isn't overly greasy, and my skin is still soft even the next day (which i don't usually find with other lotions). The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the smell - but I don't hate it either. I may try the same lotion but in another scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Rahkayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! The product itself is white and you only need a little bit. It is not greasy at all and the smell is very faint. The smell reminds me of that feeling you have after getting out of the shower. :-P It's so fresh and it absorbs quickly into your skin.

I use this in the morning before heading to work and at night before bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nellieter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite body lotion. I've used it everyday for years now. It is lightweight and has a nice scent that is not overpowering, and moisturizes quite well. For intense dry skin, this would not be enough, but for every day after the shower, this is a wonderful lotion. I will say that like many pump bottles, the lotion stops pumping out long before it is actually out, so I have to take the pump out and knock it out of the bottle, but that's kind of more of a criticism of these types of bottles in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Nikz90

This lotion is amazing for my skin i use at always after bath and it protects my skin from dryness all day long! It makes my skin so smooth and soft that i get compliments about my skin after using it!:) definetly recommeded as a body lotion for dry skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I love all the St. Ives lotions. They're affordable and moisturizing. The Collagen/Elastin smells a little fruity to me, but nothing overpowering or offensive. I'm not quite sure if the ingredients in each variation do anything specific, but they all leave the skin feeling nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kgalphin

I love this lotion! It's very lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. The scent is strong but pleasant. Can't say if it makes my skin "younger-looking" as advertised... but overall very satisfied and I will buy this lotion again.

Of note, I used some on my face since I ran out of my usual moisturizer, and it stung, made my cheeks turn red, and my skin looked shiny and oily at the end of the day. So don't use it on your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay moisturizer, but it stinks my skin sometimes... This only temporary quenches your skin, it doesn't really help your dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful product! I decided to give this lotion a try since I am pregnant and wanted to prevent stretch marks. I am 8 months pregnant and still don't have any (they say stretch marks don't have anything to do with lotions but who knows...). I slather this lotion on my whle body every morning and twice a day on my belly and it feels amazingly soft. I have never had skin this soft in my whole life. Amazing product, and the price is dirt cheap. Will keep buying again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great moisturiser that I've used for years now. Its inexpensive and does the job its supposed to. I'll definitely continue to use this as its made my skin sooo soft and improved the appearance. Only negative is I prefer the pump bottle it used to come in which was easier and more convenient to use

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by karatekitties

Awesome, awesome body lotion. It absorbs readily without feeling greasy and my skin feels very, very smooth after each application.

This little bottle of wonder trumps many other lotions out there that cost a hundred times more.

Proves that cheap doesn't always mean bad :)