St. Ives Collagen/Elastin Lotion

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Keeps my skin super soft and it smells good!

just bought this. I love the fruity scent and it's thick and creamy. I also use the collegen moisturizer and the scent is similar. the prices are great. I keep the moisturizer in the fridge feels clean and cool.

Good moisturizer, but the scent was strong and nauseating if you applied a thin layer all over. Couldn't deal with it; it went in the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm really liking this lotion for all over my body. It isn't overly greasy, and my skin is still soft even the next day (which i don't usually find with other lotions). The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the smell - but I don't hate it either. I may try the same lotion but in another scent.

I love this! The product itself is white and you only need a little bit. It is not greasy at all and the smell is very faint. The smell reminds me of that feeling you have after getting out of the shower. :-P It's so fresh and it absorbs quickly into your skin.

I use this in the morning before heading to work and at night before bed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite body lotion. I've used it everyday for years now. It is lightweight and has a nice scent that is not overpowering, and moisturizes quite well. For intense dry skin, this would not be enough, but for every day after the shower, this is a wonderful lotion. I will say that like many pump bottles, the lotion stops pumping out long before it is actually out, so I have to take the pump out and knock it out of the bottle, but that's kind of more of a criticism of these types of bottles in general.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is amazing for my skin i use at always after bath and it protects my skin from dryness all day long! It makes my skin so smooth and soft that i get compliments about my skin after using it!:) definetly recommeded as a body lotion for dry skin

I love all the St. Ives lotions. They're affordable and moisturizing. The Collagen/Elastin smells a little fruity to me, but nothing overpowering or offensive. I'm not quite sure if the ingredients in each variation do anything specific, but they all leave the skin feeling nice.

I love this lotion! It's very lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. The scent is strong but pleasant. Can't say if it makes my skin "younger-looking" as advertised... but overall very satisfied and I will buy this lotion again.

Of note, I used some on my face since I ran out of my usual moisturizer, and it stung, made my cheeks turn red, and my skin looked shiny and oily at the end of the day. So don't use it on your face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay moisturizer, but it stinks my skin sometimes... This only temporary quenches your skin, it doesn't really help your dry skin.