Ponds Cucumber Eye Pads

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/23/2010 1:05:00 AM

Refreshing to the eyes, love these pads

on 7/5/2007 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love these!! i got it as a gift 2 years back and tried to look for it at so many different drugstores but could not find it until now :( anyways, this is a great product...perks up your eyes immediately after using it...i remember i used to store it in the fridge..its heaven to put on, and has a light relaxing cucumber scent. it quickly de-puffs and freshens up the eyes while u lay back for a few mins and wait for it to work. great product, inexpensive, but very hard to find. i've tried other cucumber eye pads from other brands but they're milder than the Ponds and don't give the same 'eye-lifting' effect. This is perfect for night-owls/students/workaholics to freshen up in the morning after a long hard night...or on days you need an extra twinkle in your eyes :)

on 9/12/2005 10:23:00 AM

I got it at a sale for AUD4 which was a great bargain! Very nice and refreshing but it stings my eyes abit and isn't spectacular as i chucked it into my fridge and forgot all about it until about 1/2 year later where there were water droplets all over the little bottle and the pads were dry. Won't be purchasing it again! It doesn't do anything much except smell like cucmbers and feels cold.

on 6/28/2004 10:19:00 PM

Very cool and soothing, and I am a sucker for anything that smells like cucumber. These remind me of the sleepovers I used to have with my best friend in high school, sitting around with cucumber slices on our eyes and bright green mint julep mask slathered on, so it's kind of a nostalgia thing, too, I guess. I don't think they really reduce dark circles, at least not that I've noticed, but they feel good!

on 5/1/2004 11:07:00 PM

I love these and keep them in my fridge...I find they really help me when I have a migraine..the cool feeling and the scent as well. I have very sensitive skin and haven't had a burning sensation from them, but i suggest removing contacts before using these.

These made my tired eyes feel refreshed! My boyfriend even tried them and said they felt good! I'm in front of a computer all day, and sometimes my eyes just hurt. That's when I reach for these. They work great.

on 1/4/2004 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Had a friend send this to me from the US as it is not available in Germany and there was a lot of hype on the internet. While this cooled the eyes a bit there was no lasting difference. Will not buy again.

on 11/24/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these things because they leave my eyes very refreshed. They get rid of puffiness but I can't tell a difference in dark circles.

I rather use real cucumber slices- Same benefits but doesn't sting!

on 8/4/2003 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this when it was first released back in '98 or '99 and had the worst experience ever - they left my eye area dry and itchy, and I actually was unable to leave the house for a couple of days because my skin had started to burn so much I could barely keep from crying! At the time I was suffering from a pretty severe case of eczema so I figured there may have been some sort of correlation. Fast forward to four years later, and the result is the same, if not quite so horrific. I didn't break out into hives or anything this time, but my eye area felt tight and slightly dry. I was really hoping these would work for me and leave my eyes feeling refreshed, but the exact opposite seems to be true. You may want to avoid these if you have sensitive skin!