September 30, 2014 | 1587 users online

Skincare - Face - L'Oreal - Pure Zone Anti Regreasing Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not a miracle product, but it does what it's supposed to. It moisturizes but makes your skin less shiny and less oily. However this is just a temporary effect. It's good to reapply throughout the day to reduce the oil, but this product won't magically turn your skin from oily to normal. At least I'm not experiencing anything like that after 9 months of using this product. I don't even feel it did anything to my acne or pores, but it doesn't make me break out, which is great, because my skin is quite sensitive. I also like that it doesn't dry out your skin, I really feel my skin is moisturized, I have combination skin and some parts of my face are more dry than normal. I'm using this as a primer as well. This product won't make your skin look flawless, but it's great if you need moisture but not at the cost of looking greasy afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jtbtth2me

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved this initially but then found it was making my skin feel tight, it mattifies but doesnt really moisturise, wld recommend it, its worth trying may work for you, does act more like a primer than a moisturiser in my opinion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 4:34:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike Garnier pure, this is suitable for someone over 25. It isn't mattifying and drying that much. Nothing special, but effective as (much expensive) Shiseido pureness moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by meets

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT for blemished or combination skin vanishes blemishes and reduces pore size whilst making a great makeup primer to skin looks much clearer.does exactly what it says on the product salicilyic acid really works 4 me and is best used in combination with the pure zone anti imperfection moisturiser 2.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2008 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sugahunni

This was a horrible product for me. Yes it was a very non-greasy moisturiser, but something in it triggers a massive breakout for me everytime I use it. I also don't really like the smell at all - too clinical for my liking. Unfortunately I bought two of these in a "buy two get one free" loreal promotion, so am now stuck with two bottles of this stuff :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Dee2007

Read lots of good reviews of this and it does give an instant matt finish but it drys out my skin something shocking so I've compromised and only use it on my T zone and also only when I'm wearing a foundation with an SPF as this has none. It's not an amazing product but I'm giving it 4 lippies as it does what it says on the tin...my pores are much much smaller when I use it and it takes away shine and grease.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 6:27:00 AM More reviews by samaraiv

i love this cream, it doesn't make my face greasy(combo-dry patches bet.eyebrows and round nose).like i said in another review on this site, beauty products containing salycilic acid really do me well unlike retin-a which i have a bad reaction to any product containing it.anyway, i have a specicfic use for this cream, i live in iraq(extremely hot)so in summer months when i get from work my face is burned from the sun and flushed, so i wash my face and then apply it to my face afterwards and it really calms my face down and it looks refreshed again.
i would repurchase it again

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2006 8:18:00 AM More reviews by waterlily26

It immediately gives a matt finish. However, it breaks into little flakes a couple of minutes after application. I still have an oily breakthrough after a couple of hours. It is not hydrating enough,made my cheeks quite dry, and it does not banish spots either. I am not impressed at all, and I threw my bottle away after 2 weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2006 12:22:00 PM More reviews by steph22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading all the great reviews from oily girls, I thought this would work, so at first i thought maybe it was, but as it turns out it was my foundation that i switched to, this did nothing to control shine and oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2005 11:59:00 AM More reviews by candicore

Beware; this stuff has some sort skin whitening/bleaching effect! When I applied it, I noticed ashy white patches on my face, and this was even when I did blend it into my skin! That's just dodgy in my opnion. My face looked lighter, but not in a nice way! I also donít like the finish of this product!

2 lippies because it does moisturize pretty good for a product with alcohol!