October 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Body by Victoria Clean Streak Ultra-Clean Body Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by amarinesluv

im so damn sad that this is no longer in stores!!! this was my most favorite product for my skin. ive searched it on here and only one person has it, ive tried looking for it on line but no luck, so if anyone finds or knows how i can get another bottle of this please let me know!!!! Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 6:29:00 PM More reviews by sbforwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the Body by Victoria exfoliator even more than the fragrance itself. This is a sugar scrub that leaves my skin absolutely silky smooth and a light (ie non headache causing) scent that makes me feel so ..pretty! This is the best scrub I've found so far that is not too harsh and has good scrubing power, and not oily either. And did I mention it smells wonderful?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! I wear it on Friday nights for smooth, glowing skin that smells wonderful! The scent is unbelievable & actually makes me feel even more beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by aliciasands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this!!!! This has been my HG body scrub for years. Like another reviewer said, I love that the sugar in this scrub dissolves in water - no nastiness left in the tub! And, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my HG bath products. I love the small granules of sugar, it sloughs off all the dead skin and after you really rub it in, it turns into a frothy, soap consistancy so there's no messy grains in the tub. It smells fantastic, same scent as the perfume. The VS website is having a sale on these and they're marked down to 8.50$ instead of 19$ so I stocked up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by gatinha321

I wish this wasn't so expensive. It's my absolute favorite body scrub. I've been using it faithfully since the Body by Victoria line came out. This is highly underrated in my opinion. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, shimmery, and scented. I can use it after shaving and it never stings. It comes in a 7 oz tube for $19 (not completely sure about the price). I use it when I need extra pampering. Whenever I run out, I always go right out to replace it. I will die if they ever discontinue this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by chickpea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love this stuff. great yummy, uniquely sweet scent in the shower which doesn't linger on your skin afterwards (so it won't compete with lotion, etc.) -- i actually had this & loved the scent before they came out with the perfume! this is very "scrubby", and somehow makes you feel moist afterwards but NOT oily or sticky. just smooooooth. my only gripe is the bottle, like the other reviewer here points out -- although i like the fact that it's in a squeeze bottle/tube instead of a jar, when you get to the bottom it's really hard to get it out, so you probably waste product. other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a sugar scrub scented with the Body by Victoria fragrance. One of my favorite srubs ... smells divine and is a very 'thorough' exfoliator! I can imagine that maybe girls with sensitive or delicate skin might even find this to be a little rough, but it is great for me! Nice to use before shaving legs, great in summer before self-tanning, and just generally nice all over! Not oil based, and you can really smell the sugar in here! Very sweet and clean-smelling at the same time. The packaging could be better, it's a squeeze tube that is difficult to squeeze and the cap tends to separate from the tube. Still, worth it to me for the great product inside!