December 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Gentle Cover Concealer(green)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

I absolutely love to wear this after I have my foundation on. It cancels are my redness around my under eyes, nose and sometimes chin. It makes my eyes look so bright and wide awake! I sometimes use it as a eyebrow hi-lighter and use some lighter flesh tone eye shadow to look it more natural because it makes my hi-lighter pop haha.

To people having issues with it staying on, to make it last longer I simply put some powder on and it lasts me for 4-5 hours until touch-up(mostly because my mascara and eyeliner runs). And I apply moderate amounts of it..not a lot or else it will crease.

The packaging is good. But near the end of the tube the cover wouldn't stay put onto the tube...it kept getting loose and slipping and sorta annoyed me. But I love it in the stick formula..I can bring it everywhere with me.

I am finishing up my first tube and will be repurchasing plus Sephora 8 hours concealer to wear as a power duo!

Overall...buy it. You won't regret it! This is my favourite drugstore concealer as the liquid tends to be a little messy and runs out way to quick for me/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by natashaveronica28

this is a cheaper phsycans formula product, but i love it! i have bought this before and it's similar to the green concealer made by maybelline. works really well on red spot before i put on my concealer and foundation. sometimes it is hard to blend, i would not recommend wearing it alone without any other make up on top. Since it cancels out the red color, you dont need to pile on as much concelaer or foundation.
every body who wears make up should know about green color correcting concealers!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought 3 of these concealer sticks on ebay. I still haven't finished my first stick but i do love it! I use coconut oil as moisturizer so it slightly makes the green slide off.But when I don't use coconut oil, the stick covers my redness and lets me use less foundation which is great. When I run out I'm going to opt for a liquid kind since I have redness all over my face not just in one spot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by 54ndy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne and post-inflammatory redness. This concealer makes it so much easier to conceal the angry red bumps. It's very creamy and it does not show as a green splotch under your foundation or bb cream (that was my concern). Its ingredients do not clog my pores (another concern of mine) It kind of smudges easily so you have to be careful when applying foundation over it. I would repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by jkmartinjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this today because I had a big job interview and have a huge blushing problem... I was hoping it would counteract the redness, and it did a good job! It gave me a lot more confidence in my interview knowing my face wasn't a tomato :)

I put the concealer on first; a good amount, and blended it well, then i put a bit of bb cream on top to get better colour, and a translucent finishing powder on top of that. I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup, so it did look quite a bit different on me, but it didn't look bad! And I am so glad it worked! Worth the low price, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This concealer is perfect for covering redness. I use to to cover hyper pigmentation from acne scars, and then put my foundation on. It works really really well. Green is the best for dark/red scars. I don't think it was too expensive either and it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh wow, I love this stuff!! I have alot of redness in my cheek area and some scarring spots from old blemishes and I use this green little tube on all of those troublesome areas before applying foundation and it really does cover them and makes my foundation go on very smooth. You can not see any redness or spots! This stuff works great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Covers quite well! I use this green concealer mainly for acne and so far, it's great! Covers the redness well! It's a nice creamy formula, so it blends into skin quite easily. Also, I do think it is a bit sheer, but has buildable coverage. GREAT drugstore find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I personally love Physician's Formula concealers. I've been using them since I was in highschool up until now that I'm 23. They have redesigned the packaging but i personally think it still looks cheap. I actually prefer the old dark grey packaging as opposed to the shiny silver tube packaging. Anyways, I use the green and yellow concealer stick. The green is designed for red spots and blemishes but I like to use it for my under eye area as a corrector/base. I also go in with the stick around and on top of my nose. This corrects the redness really well. It does crease slightly in my under eye area but what can I do. When you look at the amount of product you get, it doesn't look like much, but one of these concealer sticks last me for several months to more than over a year. Will continue to repurchase for years to come.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this, especially after having really good luck with Physicians Formula in general.

But it just didn't do it for me.
When I put this over my blemishes in the hope that the green will colour-correct the redness of my acne scarring, it's so sheer that it hardly does anything, I find myself having to layer other concealers on top just to get the coverage I need.

The formulation feels greasy/slippery, and it just doesn't do what it should do, at least for a stick concealer anyway. It really only has the coverage of a liquid concealer, at best.

The staying power isn't too amazing, but I've come across worse. I would stay right away from this if you have oily skin.

I'm really just keeping it around because I don't want to waste it, and admittedly it does work a little better if used over a primer.