September 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eyes - ANDREA Lashes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I am a lash noob, I am just starting out to wear false lashes, only on special ocassions or parties. The only brand I have ever tried is Andrea, and they are amazing high quality non-expensive lashes! Even the glue is amazing, and application is soooo easy! I have worn them for long nights and they never come off! I own many of their lashes but lately I've been using the the #33 and I have to say they are great! They look gorgeous and add mistery to the eyes without being overwhelming or looking too fake! They turn heads believe me, and you will get many compliments with them! My huge hazel eyes look even more sultry while wearing these, they really add a lot to any look. Love them! You should definitely give them a try! I might be posting a picture soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the mod lashes (#33), they are awesome, so easy to apply and it's my first time putting false eyelashes, so excited to try new ones, and they are so cheap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the 62's on sale at my local Walgreens and they are fabulous! They almost look like doll lashes, but they can easily be made to look natural. I really like the dramatic difference in the lengths of the lashes as well. Next time I am at Walgreens and they have a sale I am going to get other kinds as well. These are great quality lashes and they are so cheap. Makes me want to wear false eyelashes more often, a great choice if you are just starting out with fake eyelashes. Would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mince

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are my first false lashes and I LOVE them! I have the 62, 26 & the 33 that I got with the starter kit. The 62's are by far my favourite - they have 2 different lengths with one "row" being long and the next one a little shorter and that continues and also tapers to the end. These lashes are 100% human hair from Sri Lanka & Indonesia but they don't feel like human hair. They're easy to apply and blend well with my dead straight lashes that I curl before apply the falsies. I got them @ Walgreens - 2 pair for $5.00 so I'll stock up again when they have another sale. Definitely recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Crystalintegra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the Andrea PermaLash individuals in short brown flairs. I have tried several times to use full sets of lashes, only a few times getting it right, and even then I can't seem to find the "right shape" for my eyes. Although I always read to the contrary, I find these easier to apply and wear. I just apply 3 - 5 flairs to the outer corners of my eyes for a really natural but pretty look. First I just used these with regular lash adhesive for special occasion and it was kind of messy waiting for it to dry, but they would easily come off at the end of the night. Recently for a wedding I needed some new lash glue for some falsies and purchased the Andrea PermaLash Glue. Warning, do not use these with regular full sets of lashes. I found out the hard way when at the end of the night, I ended up practically waxing my own eyelashes. It's like superglue, it dries hard, stiff and STAYS. It's fantastic for extended wear with the individual lashes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by allison7

These are so great! I was suspicious of false lashes after trying a pair from H&M (and seeing photos from that night only to see clumps of fake eyelashes on my cheekbones...how embarassing!) but I bought the Andrea starter kit in #53. For around 4 dollars I got a set of lashes, a tube of adhesive and even a little clamp to help put them in place. I put on my eye makeup and then followed the instructions, using the clamp to set the lashes in place. Then I touched up with my eyeliner (Smashbox cream eyeliner in caviar, more user-friendly than liquid eyeliner--for me at least)--they looked perfect! The adhesive dried clear and my lashes looked full and lush and natural, definitely longer and more dramatic than normal, but not drag-queen or over-the-top. They also stayed in place all night despite the hot, humid weather but the adhesive dissolved when I washed my face with cleanser, and I was able to save the lashes and put them back on the tray for another use. I am a total convert! Get the #53 kit, it rocks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow..these are so underrated! I have 33..and they are incredable. They are dramatic but not too over the top. I've been wearing these since October, and I get an incredable amount of compliments ( not trying to brag, ha )and my sister saw mine and she went out and bought her own ( shes 20 and I'm much younger to say..haha ) But yeah..now I look back when I just wore mascara..sheesh did I look bare. These are my HG and not even MAC lashes can top these ( the ones I tried anyways..)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kalmia

I have this product in black, #110, I believe. I'm Asian and I've decided against the "lid surgery" now that I know that these little babies can do the trick just as well, and with no pain on the pocketbook! They're nice, although mine were intensely long so I had to do a little trimming. The adhesive smells like ... bathroom, but it's not so bad that I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

these look soooooooooooo natural. i got the andrea modlash starter kit w/ lashes #53 in black. i'm asian and w/ out mascara just don't look like i have any lashes at all. so i was a little afraid at trying fake lashes since it might look overwhelming. but it actually looks like real lashes. i had to get a hand of it first of course since this was my first time. but when you put it on right...it looks real. no one would ever guess. very natural. well i wasn't as lucky as the other mua-ers below because they got this for under $2. but i got this for $3 almost $4 at ULTA. they're even made from sterilized 100% human hair. so no wonder they look so real. A+!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought these on a whim one day when I was considering trying a new mascara that a friend recommended. Style #53 is very natural and can be worn every day. The package even came with a free tube of adhesive. Impressive!