August 28, 2014 | 1429 users online

Blush - NARS - Gina

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nars Gina is a beautiful peachy-orange blush that is great at giving a natural looking glow. It is super pigmented, and you only need to touch your brush in the pan slightly to get a good amount of colour. With most blush, this one looks super crazy if you put too much on, but the smallest amount give such an amazing colour. It is not your typical peachy colour, because it definitely sits more on the orange side (this is good, not a bad orange). Its matte unlike most Nars blushes, no chunky glitter to be found (I'm looking at you Orgasm).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by lizgen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For reference : I'm a MAC NW20/ medium fair/ yellow undertone/ light brown ashy hair.

This is a classic for me, since... prob 10 years now. My sister had received it and she gave it to me. I have been using it sooo much, probably my most used blush ever - which says a lot. The plus side is that I havent even hit pan yet, after all these years, feels like it's going to grow old with me and hopefully it will.

So the colour is kind of like an orangey/ brown but it surprisingly doesnt look muddy at all. I get so many compliments when i wear this because it gives such a nice glow and its also super original. To me it is a must have for my beauty bag. I love love love this. Also love the name :)

I love you GINA and hopefully you will never leave me xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by JessicaP95

This product is really good. The pigmentation is great and so is the colour. The reason I said I wouldn't buy it again is not because it isn't a good product but because I want to experiment with other colours from this brand and due to it being pretty expensive I would not want to splurge on a colour I have already had before and finished. That being said, I definitely 100% recommend this product to everybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this blush. Well I clearly love NARS blushes but this one is so fresh and matte. I love it! I usually wear Taj Mahal in the summer as it is more glowy, but I've been wearing Gina this winter and I love the tone on my MUFE 123, Chanel Life Lumiere 30, MAC25-30 skin tone...it's lovely. I can wear it with different eye shadows more so then my other nars blushes. It just seems to make me look and feel more uplifted...hard to explain but I love it!!!!

Update. Love this blush. I keep reaching for it. I'm going to try it with orgasm on top as mentioned by a MUA'er

Update. I love Gina even more. You can take it to huge levels with orgasm on top of it. Lovely. Stunning! dimensional!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like coral/ orange blush but Gina is the only one I hate and can't wear! I'm nw10-15, Gina is just a very weird shade on

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was slightly disappointed with this as I expected it to be a peach when I ordered it online but it comes out quite orange! I find it to be quite a bronzery shade, I suppose it'll be better if I go for that bronzy look, but I tend to go for more subtle blush shades.

Even if I use a light hand it still retains that sharp orangey-ness but I have found a way to tone it down and add luminosity by layering MAC's Adored MSF over it. The trouble is, I don't want to carry around both these products together when I'm out!

It lasts well, after going home from work I can still see it there. That's the good thing with Nars blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It gives the most amazing natural look on my cheeks. I like to use this when I'm going for a sun-kissed look with bronzer. It suits my pink-undertoned-skin perfectly! Yes, it's expensive - but so is M.A.C and the lasting power on NARS blushes are much better than M.A.C.'s in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. All nars blushes are nice to be fair, but this suits my NC25, blonde hair perfectly. This and a little bronzer makes me look perfect without looking made up. MAC peaches always used to be my blush of choice, but I think this has overtaken. Love how it has no shimmer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

NARS blushes are pricey but they'll last you a long time. A little goes a long way. I use Gina practically every day. I own several other NARS blushes in various shades and I love Gina because unlike a lot of NARS blushes, its not shimmery. I have a natural redness in my cheeks. Usually this is covered by foundation, but sometimes pink blushes make me look too red in the face. Gina is the perfect peach. I found Taj Mahal to be WAY too orange on my fair skin. Gina is just a delightful color that brightens up my whole face and makes me look alive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this blush, I had dark red hair and no matter how hard I tried I just could not get this colour to look good on me (NC30/C4 skin colour) so it was put in the drawer and forgotten about. Fast forward to half a year later, I now have medium/dark blonde hair after deciding to return to my real hair colour and annoyingly all the colours I used when I had red hair were not working for me. So I pulled Gina out thinking I may as well give it one last shot! Well it turned out to be the best thing I did as now the colour suits me perfectly! It is a very true peach colour, and doesnt pull pink or red on me at all. I think it gives me a lovely beachy/summery glow now! The texture is great, very easy to blend however this blush is very pigmented, so a light hand is needed. Nars blushes are well worth the money!