April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Blush - NARS - Gina

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this blush. Well I clearly love NARS blushes but this one is so fresh and matte. I love it! I usually wear Taj Mahal in the summer as it is more glowy, but I've been wearing Gina this winter and I love the tone on my MUFE 123, Chanel Life Lumiere 30, MAC25-30 skin tone...it's lovely. I can wear it with different eye shadows more so then my other nars blushes. It just seems to make me look and feel more uplifted...hard to explain but I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like coral/ orange blush but Gina is the only one I hate and can't wear! I'm nw10-15, Gina is just a very weird shade on

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was slightly disappointed with this as I expected it to be a peach when I ordered it online but it comes out quite orange! I find it to be quite a bronzery shade, I suppose it'll be better if I go for that bronzy look, but I tend to go for more subtle blush shades.

Even if I use a light hand it still retains that sharp orangey-ness but I have found a way to tone it down and add luminosity by layering MAC's Adored MSF over it. The trouble is, I don't want to carry around both these products together when I'm out!

It lasts well, after going home from work I can still see it there. That's the good thing with Nars blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It gives the most amazing natural look on my cheeks. I like to use this when I'm going for a sun-kissed look with bronzer. It suits my pink-undertoned-skin perfectly! Yes, it's expensive - but so is M.A.C and the lasting power on NARS blushes are much better than M.A.C.'s in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Kizzy69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. All nars blushes are nice to be fair, but this suits my NC25, blonde hair perfectly. This and a little bronzer makes me look perfect without looking made up. MAC peaches always used to be my blush of choice, but I think this has overtaken. Love how it has no shimmer too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

NARS blushes are pricey but they'll last you a long time. A little goes a long way. I use Gina practically every day. I own several other NARS blushes in various shades and I love Gina because unlike a lot of NARS blushes, its not shimmery. I have a natural redness in my cheeks. Usually this is covered by foundation, but sometimes pink blushes make me look too red in the face. Gina is the perfect peach. I found Taj Mahal to be WAY too orange on my fair skin. Gina is just a delightful color that brightens up my whole face and makes me look alive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this blush, I had dark red hair and no matter how hard I tried I just could not get this colour to look good on me (NC30/C4 skin colour) so it was put in the drawer and forgotten about. Fast forward to half a year later, I now have medium/dark blonde hair after deciding to return to my real hair colour and annoyingly all the colours I used when I had red hair were not working for me. So I pulled Gina out thinking I may as well give it one last shot! Well it turned out to be the best thing I did as now the colour suits me perfectly! It is a very true peach colour, and doesnt pull pink or red on me at all. I think it gives me a lovely beachy/summery glow now! The texture is great, very easy to blend however this blush is very pigmented, so a light hand is needed. Nars blushes are well worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Too orange on my cheeks. Even with a light hand it just runs orange on me, not peach. Gilda is much better for my NC25 skintone. It's a matte blush, with incredible pigmentation. As you expect from NARS, the staying power in phenomenal. Had to give this to a friend, not flattering on me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nars Gina is a gorgeous peachy warm color on my skin. I'm really glad this was a hit for me! I can lightly tap on a little which won't look too much with a smokey eye and then I could tap on a lot more if I want to look flourished (w/o the smokey eyes). I must be careful because even though this comes on light, it is also easy to overdo on pigmentation and I could come off looking unnatural. Gina isn't that easy to find as some Sephora stores don't carry it. This is $36 CAN and well worth it. It is well pigmented, and would last for quite some time.
All in all, I adore this little rectangle filled peachy mattified goodness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have fair skin that tans extremely well. In the past, I have been wary of “apricot,” “coral,” or “peachy” shades looking orange on me. Gina, however, complements the natural warmth of my tanned skin instead of contrasting with it, despite NARS’ slightly scary description of it being “tangerine.” I usually pair it with NARS Laguna bronzer to make my skin look really luminous. I have had only positive experiences with NARS blushes (my other favourites are Orgasm, Deep Throat, and Outlaw); I find they have consistently great pigmentation and fine textures, lending themselves to easily buildable colour. With a light hand, Gina gives a natural-looking glow to fair skin. Gently layering on the colour will add intensity to those with darker skintones.