January 27, 2015 | 1170 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by KiaunaRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing product worth the buy!! lasted me about a year which is amazing for the price.
clears pores without over drying! great for oily combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pooroni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good mud mask for oily skin.
It is very basic, clarifying but not extremely drying.
Before this I used Fresh and Aesop masks, and in my opinion this is
just as good although the expensive brands smell better etc.
Sometimes I mix it with scrubs like the one from Aesop that contains AHA,
scrub the face and leave on the mixture for some minutes.
You can mix it with a drop of essential oils like tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary etc.
and it resembles Aesop masks.
Use alone or with other products, this clarifies my skin and next morning my
face feels really gunk-free and clear. It is really good to have around.
Only problem is the tube lasts too long, although I put a thin layer.
I think one tube would last me over 2 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love! Love! Love! this stuff! I have super oily skin and acne around that time of the month. I have tiny black heads on my nose. I exfoliate my skin with a sugar scrub on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. And on Tuesdays & Thursdays I use the mask. Works amazing! I haven't tried any of the glam glow mask or any other mask outside of this one. And I would say this gets the job done I love the feeling of the mint feels like it's definitely working. After rinsing this off I love how my skin feels like butter! This is a staple in my house!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:30:00 AM More reviews by ashleygurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product! I have extremely oily skin and this is the only thing that controls it. Some people complain about the smell but i find it really soothing and relaxing. The best thing about it, is it's price, i paid 2 dollars for it! plus a little really goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:18:00 AM More reviews by BlasiannBeauty

I loveeee this stuff!!! It works great for breakouts. I use them when I have any pimples or just to simply keep my skin refreshed. I wash my face, use toner, apply this for about 30 mins, and moisturize afterwards. It's best used at night. When I wake up in the morning I notice great results. I just recently had a horrible breakout on my cheek and used this. I woke up the next day and the pimples were practically gone. They didn't hurt anymore and they were visibly smaller, almost gone. It's great to use overnight as well on your pimples. It's essential that you moisturize after using it though! That's what can cause some people to breakout from it. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin from using this. I've used it for two years now. I absolutely love it and recommend anyone to use it. You have to be sure to wash your face before and moisturize after for best results!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 6:19:00 PM More reviews by apres321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if it's supposed to come sealed, but the one I bought didn't and it would have been nice if it did. Other than that, this mask is wonderful! It feels so great when on the skin, a nice cool feeling and it smells so nice! Dries quickly and spreads nicely so that I don't need to use a ton of the product. Also, I noticed the blackheads on the side of my nose (where it's hard to get them out) were almost completely gone after rinsing the mask off. My skin all in all felt good after washing the mask off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 1:06:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased after reading great reviews but since trying it twice, its remained unused. I have oily, acne prone skin so I was looking for something to add to my skincare routine that would help keep my pores clear. It comes in a squeeze tube and I like that because it is hygienic, also its priced fairly cheap. It has a thick consistency but it still spreads somewhat easily. Once it dries (about 10 minutes), it hardens so it must be removed with a damp face towel. It did not irritate my skin, cause breakouts nor did I feel like it dried my face out.

However, there is nothing about this mask that made me reach for it though. So it gets a 3 star rating - nothing particularly good nor bad. Now, if you want to talk about the Indian Healing Clay Mask...gurl, we are talking about an awesome product that you must try if you have acne prone skin and you want to pull out the big guns.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:10:00 PM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

There is almost nothing I like about this product (in terms of benefitting my skin). I have been using this about once a week for a little over a year now. I've tried this as a 10min mask, and 40 min mask, and even overnight on pimples.

Pros:
Cheap
tightens skin
Can draw open pores for blackhead removal (but need to use a nose strip right after to remove it, or extract yourself)

Cons:
Breaks me out
Difficult to wash off (So I tend to cleanse again after)
Doesn't shrink my pimples I need shrinking
Doesn't do anything for my blackheads really either by iteself.
Dries my skin out as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:59:00 PM More reviews by emmlig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a staple in my skin care regimen. I use this mask twice a week for about 30 minutes each time. It does a great job of clarifying my pores and tightening my skin. I love to spray rose water on my skin and moisturize heavily right after, and my skin loves it too. Highly recommend this product! Not to mention it's only like $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:55:00 PM More reviews by EmmaW00dh0use

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff WORKS! It dries excess oil, reduces clogged pores over time, tightens, and cools irritated blemishes! The sulfer and tea tree oil (anti-inflammatory +antiseptic) are what make this a HG product for me! Hygienic squeeze tube packaging is much better than the big tub (unless you use a spatula)!

All that being said: I wouldn't reccommend this if you have dry or really sensitive skin though! Too drying and the menthol can potentially irritate.

Everyone else-- TRY THIS!