Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 7/6/2015 8:49:00 PM

didn't do anything to my blackheads­čśŽ still there :(

on 7/5/2015 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am almost through my first tube of this mask, and I really like it. I think it does just as good of a job as more expensive masks that I've tried, including Glamglow. I'm in Canada, and it's a bit hard to find here, but Sally Beauty Supply always has it, and it is soooo inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase, and have recommended to several friends.

one word "LOVE", but I am currently using the glamglow now, let me know if any of you want me to make an review on it ^^. I will definitely go back on this mask, it is waaay cheaper than the glam glow one and its same effective.

please visit my blog for clinique's review

on 6/20/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this classic face mask. It is very minty and refreshing and cleans out every bit of gunk from your pores! I have oily, acne prone skin and this helps heal any blemishes quicker and also helps with blackheads. I would recommend this to anyone with oily or acne prone skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this product! very affordable and gets the job done. I apply this after washing my face, and leave it on for about 20 minutes. The feeling of it tightening and drying isn't unpleasant at all, and I can actually feel my acne drying up (make sure you moisturize after you take it off tho!). I liked the minty smell and the thick creamy texture. Make sure when you wash it off you use a clean face cloth, to get it ALL off (washing with just water alone won't get all the residue). In the morning I noticed that a lot of my acne inflamed pimples were dried up and overall redness had reduced.

on 6/16/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this mask! Calms down redness and breakouts. Really tightens and refreshes skin. Doesn't make a HUGE difference and would not do much on its own to clear acne but definitely helps in minimizing inflammation.

on 6/13/2015 8:21:00 PM

I've used this product for a year now and I'm in love with it ! First time using it I was a bit scared because of the scent, color and its thickness. I quickly applied it on my face and it glide smoothly. It helps dry out acnes and tones down redness on my face. It stings a little so try not to rub the product numerous times. Just spread it out, relax, wash, and voila! Skin feels fresh and light. Hoping they won't stop selling these (:

on 6/11/2015 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loveee this product! After washing the mask off my skin feels a lot tighter and the pimples looks less angry. I felt a slight burn when I applied but the feeling went away very quickly. I recommend this product to people with oily skin.

on 6/9/2015 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I kept reading about this on various blogs and forums but unfortunately it's not available in Canada. So on a trip down to Philadelphia a few months ago I scoured the downtown area and after 3 stores I finally found my beauty holy grail!

It's not a miracle cure for my picky pores and fickle sensitive skin, but it's pretty spectacular! Disappointed is not a word I think about when I see and smell this thick green goodness. It spreads on smooth (sometimes I use a q-tip to apply it because it gets under my nails), refreshes and relaxes, and is the perfect pick me up. I use it once or twice a week depending on the season and my stress level.

I wish we had this in Canada. I'm so scared I'll run out, but it's definitely a good reason to go back to the beauty stores in America!

I read about some users adding charcoal to it and can't wait to try.

on 6/9/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Works pretty good. I'm out of town and suffering from a breakout. Picked this up at the local dollar general store. After one use this masked helped smooth down some of the blemished on my forehead. I usually use higher end masks, but this it great for a travel mask due to the price.

Popular Masks