April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by JudithJoselin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mask its just DA BOMB<333

My mother used to use it, My grandma used to use it, my great grandmother, and now no me! Its just great for getting all that gunk out of your face, decongesting pores and as a pimple treatment (it really dries the suckers up) and for $3 you cant really beat that👍

Overall:
Love the smell, its so minty and refreshing. Nice thick consistency, a bit hard to get out but not impossible, lasts like hell, gets the job done and the price is a bang for you buck!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by vah29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand this mask at all. I bought it after hearing so many rave reviews. It burned my skin and gave me a bunch of red bumps while doing nothing for my pores. It started to feel really uncomfortable so I rushed to wash it off only to find that my skin had some sort of reaction and it looked like I broke out in tiny pimples everywhere. I have oily skin but this did nothing except make my skin feel really irritated. Not recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Feels great. After first use, blackheads on nose appeared gone (they came back, but still impressive even for the short term). Followed with cerave pm and equate knockoff polysporin on an open blemish. Face is feeling refreshed. Lots of good stuff in here, with the kaolin clay, sulfur, and zinc to dry up that surface acne. Probably not doing much for cystic acne, but I'm resigned to the fact that mine is hormonal and responds best to a gentle skin care regime with spot treatment when I need it. Great rec from Allie on XOvain blog. Will be following her routine after a $500 bout of complete failure with Paulas Choice, PTR, Clinique, etc products that were astronomically more expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a product I have repurchased in the past and most likely will purchase again. I use this product after cleaning my face. It goes on thick but creamy. It is fairly easy to spread, but just make sure you spread it evenly or else it will take a long time to dry. It is green and has a minty smell. It does have a slight tingle when you put it on but nothing uncomfortable. It says to leave it on for 15 minutes, but I usually just leave it on until it dries completely. I remove it with a warm, wet washcloth. It reduces the size of my pores dramatically. It also helps dry out acne. The mask is also very cheap and widely available. This is a great product for the price. I just wish it was in a jar instead of a tube because it's difficult to squeeze our of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Two things to note: 1) I have dry, non-sensitive skin. I anticipated a slight stinging sensation upon application, as those with dry skin should since this is a pore minimizing, tightening product. To avoid this discomfort, use only in areas that you are oily or get blemishes. You can even use it as a spot treatment. If you have oily skin, you should be able to use this all over without issue. If you have sensitive skin, or have ever reacted to a face product, just don't buy this mask; chances are you won't like it.

2) This is a cheap product. You get what you pay for. It's fine! It's not miraculous, but if you know your skin type and use it appropriately in the ways mentioned above, you should have some positive results. It also smells delicious, if you're into mint, and happens to be my favorite color (whatever, judge me!).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. It helps a little with acne and leaves a real clean, tingling feeling after you use it. It's not amazing, but it does make somewhat of a difference. For the price, it's worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeniusJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Judging by reviews this product was suppoused to solve all my life's problems. There should be fireworks, northern lights and a tune of the magic flute. Well, it turned out to be drying out green shell and an adamant tube. No magic. There were those famous dark spots, but after rinsing my pores were as clogged as before. Nice trick. Also, I really hated this between-sticky-and-suffocating feel on my face while the mask was drying. Something like melted gum.

Another thing is, according to what I've learned recently, what 'adornes' my face aren't blackheads, but sebaceous filaments. Most people have it and try to get rid of it (mistaking it with blackheads), but it's impossible. So I can't really blame this mask for not succeeding. But there are products that at least temporary reduce those filaments. And this is what I blame this mask for not doing (hmm, gramatical maze...)

So summing up:

+ I like mint

- drying as hell
- not so cheap where I live
- iron tube
- ended quickly
- DONE NOTHING TO MY PORES

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by rerelove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

BEST MASK EVER! I've been having issues with breakouts around my chin, blackheads, and enlarged pores while trying to find a new cleansing routine for my super oily skin. I tried a host of different masks none of which gave the results this $3.99 mask did! I saw it working immediately sinking into my pores where I was having the most issues: around my nose and inner cheeks. After washing it off my face felt immediately better! So much softer, and my pores were noticeably smaller and my blackheads gone! I can't wait to use it again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I'm big fan of masks in general and been using them for few years now. I don't have super oily skin so I don't see the need to use face wash every day, especially twice a day, instead I use cleansing milk and toner and that's enough for my skin, since I don't wear makeup every day. So since I don't wash my face every day, I need something stronger for the days when I do. Usually I do it every 2-3 days, when I wash my hair. So for those days I need some good deep cleaning masks. I start with peel of mask and follow up with this mask and I LOVE how my face feel afterwards.
I love the consistency of this mask. I usually used clay masks with that doubled as scrub too and compared to those, this mask was super creamy and smooth, also it smell very nice and fresh too. I personally love mint and slight minty smell was just another plus for me. It says that you have to let it dry for about 15 minutes but it dries much quicker. Also, little goes a long way. I'm still amazed how amazing this mask is considering how inexpensive it is. The only thing I'm not crazy about is packaging. I like the tube itself, feel like I can squeeze the last bits out when I finish it, but I don't like the fact that you have to unscrew the top instead of just popping it open.
I also read somewhere that if you have potential zit on your face a.k.a. angry red bump, if you put this mask over it, it will soothe and reduce the appearance and redness. I tried it once but i didn't let it overnight so I wasn't wowed by effects.
Anyways, overall this mask IS amazing, also very very affordable.