Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 9/1/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Makes my skin soft and radiant, great price

on 9/1/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Neutral

Love this in the shower

on 9/1/2015 9:06:00 AM

After seeing all the rave reviews here on makeupalley I decided to try out this mask. I got it on amazon for pretty cheap. Sadly this product did absolutely nothing. I have combination to oily skin and Clogged pores, with the occasional breakout. I really was hoping this product would clear and minimize the pores but it did neither. It does have a tingly feeling so it feels like it's doing something but once removed, there are no significant results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I cannot tell you why I love this stuff! I just love it!... (Read on to hear me tell you why I love this stuff. LOL.)

When my facial cleansing routine needs extra oomph, this is the mask I reach for. It smells strong, minty and refreshing and a pretty smell overall. The green paste oozes out and I slather it on. 10 minutes later, my skin just feels good.

Whether it helps me battle my acne or not, I don't know, I 100% know my skin feels good after. If it feels good it must be right. Right?

So far I just used this mask once, but as soon as I washed it off I could feel my face being super clean. I'm almost positive it took my blackheads off right away. This probably isn't a great mask for those with dry skin, but if you have oily skin TRY IT. I'm only hesitant to give it a five because this is my first time using it

on 8/28/2015 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you have dry or sensitive skin, this may not be the product for you. I purchased this after seeing all the amazing reviews and, to be honest, I should have used common sense that for my skin any mask that you leave to dry on your face isn't a good idea. I used it a few times and it just dried my skin out.

I can see why this would be a great mask if you're prone to oiliness or want to keep break outs at bay but it was just too harsh for my skin. I'll stick to moisturising masks in future.

on 8/13/2015 10:52:00 AM

I wanted to use this for a good two weeks to see how it really performed. I bought this on a whim at Dollar General, thinking for $3 what do I have to loose? And that I'm already a huge fan of Queen Helene's Cocoa butter lotion. So far I love this stuff. I've used it for both spot treatments for redness and/or acne and it does awesome. As an all over the face mask, I love this too, it does awesome things for my skin, leaves it feeling so clean, refreshed, and oh so smooth. The scent of this mask I really do like (I've always loved the smell of spearmint gum, and this is what the scent reminds me of) as well. I've used this both in the bath/shower (it didn't fully dry then of course) and out of the bath/shower (fully dried obviously). Using it in the bath/shower I get a slight cooling/tingling affect and when used outside of the bath/shower you really get the cooling/tingling and tightening affect. Either way you use it, it delivers awesome results. I've seen on reviews here this product is awesome to help keep normal acne under control, my time of the month and the time my skin is the worst thanks to it, hasn't come around just yet, so time will tell on that aspect, and I plan on coming back to do a new review then. Overall, I love this product and highly recommend!

on 8/9/2015 9:28:00 AM

I don't use this mask often, but I do really enjoy it. I have combination/oily skin and this really does help reduce oil, but does not dry my skin out at all. It feels really fresh on the face and helps tone down some redness around my pimples and sometimes reduces them in size. The price is really great too - I would definitely repurchase this, but I have not even finished my original tube!

on 8/8/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this product. It is my go to mask. I love the tingling feeling and I am addicted to how cool and refreshed my skin feels after I wash it off. I have very oily skin and this is amazing. I often use it to "spot" treat as well. I love how it dries up pimples. I have mild hormonal acne on my chin, so when I break out there, I just put some on my chin and let it do it's thing. I noticed that it definitely cuts down the life of my pimples.

on 8/6/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This masque is great after a long days work because after you lay down after scrubbing it off you feel so refreshed.