March 2, 2015 | 1109 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2015 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Dollface02501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this mask for almost two years now, and its such a good mud mask for acne skin. It sting a bit when you first put it on but that goes away fast and after a few times you hardly notis it, but the first time i used it i got suprised by the intense stinging.
Its clarifying without being extremely drying. I use one of the queen helena face scrubs first then the mask and on those days my skin looks so good and glowing.

The tube is LARGE and i use it atleast once a week and i put a good layer on and still the tube last me over a year but for the price its okay to throw it away and buy a new one when it gets to old.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:04:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This used to be my HG mask but the one I got recently did the opposite for me. It made me break out in hives so it's either I got the bad batch or they change the formula?

The price is dirt cheap so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try if you can

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:30:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell.. It's a nice spearmint smell. However I found it was just way too thick to apply and remove and it didn't really help to clear my skin. Your skin will definitely feel clean after using this as it basically just sucks all the oil out. But it may be harsh for people with more sensitive skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by KiaunaRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product worth the buy!! lasted me about a year which is amazing for the price.
clears pores without over drying! great for oily combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pooroni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good mud mask for oily skin.
It is very basic, clarifying but not extremely drying.
Before this I used Fresh and Aesop masks, and in my opinion this is
just as good although the expensive brands smell better etc.
Sometimes I mix it with scrubs like the one from Aesop that contains AHA,
scrub the face and leave on the mixture for some minutes.
You can mix it with a drop of essential oils like tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary etc.
and it resembles Aesop masks.
Use alone or with other products, this clarifies my skin and next morning my
face feels really gunk-free and clear. It is really good to have around.
Only problem is the tube lasts too long, although I put a thin layer.
I think one tube would last me over 2 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

Love! Love! Love! this stuff! I have super oily skin and acne around that time of the month. I have tiny black heads on my nose. I exfoliate my skin with a sugar scrub on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. And on Tuesdays & Thursdays I use the mask. Works amazing! I haven't tried any of the glam glow mask or any other mask outside of this one. And I would say this gets the job done I love the feeling of the mint feels like it's definitely working. After rinsing this off I love how my skin feels like butter! This is a staple in my house!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:30:00 AM More reviews by ashleygurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product! I have extremely oily skin and this is the only thing that controls it. Some people complain about the smell but i find it really soothing and relaxing. The best thing about it, is it's price, i paid 2 dollars for it! plus a little really goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:18:00 AM More reviews by BlasiannBeauty

I loveeee this stuff!!! It works great for breakouts. I use them when I have any pimples or just to simply keep my skin refreshed. I wash my face, use toner, apply this for about 30 mins, and moisturize afterwards. It's best used at night. When I wake up in the morning I notice great results. I just recently had a horrible breakout on my cheek and used this. I woke up the next day and the pimples were practically gone. They didn't hurt anymore and they were visibly smaller, almost gone. It's great to use overnight as well on your pimples. It's essential that you moisturize after using it though! That's what can cause some people to breakout from it. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin from using this. I've used it for two years now. I absolutely love it and recommend anyone to use it. You have to be sure to wash your face before and moisturize after for best results!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 6:19:00 PM More reviews by apres321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if it's supposed to come sealed, but the one I bought didn't and it would have been nice if it did. Other than that, this mask is wonderful! It feels so great when on the skin, a nice cool feeling and it smells so nice! Dries quickly and spreads nicely so that I don't need to use a ton of the product. Also, I noticed the blackheads on the side of my nose (where it's hard to get them out) were almost completely gone after rinsing the mask off. My skin all in all felt good after washing the mask off.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:10:00 PM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

There is almost nothing I like about this product (in terms of benefitting my skin). I have been using this about once a week for a little over a year now. I've tried this as a 10min mask, and 40 min mask, and even overnight on pimples.

Pros:
Cheap
tightens skin
Can draw open pores for blackhead removal (but need to use a nose strip right after to remove it, or extract yourself)

Cons:
Breaks me out
Difficult to wash off (So I tend to cleanse again after)
Doesn't shrink my pimples I need shrinking
Doesn't do anything for my blackheads really either by iteself.
Dries my skin out as well.