December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Foundations - I-Iman - Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by iShawnieee

This is my go-to foundation. Not only is it conveniently packaged in a stick, but it's inexpensive, has great coverage, and lasts throughout the day. It doesn't leave streaks on your face and the color matches well (assuming you picked the right shade for you). It can be purchased at Duane Reade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sacoope1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG foundation. I use earth 1. It is amazing and the best foundation for oily acne prone skin. Iman needs to get her product in more stores across the UK because it is really good. It is non transferable and spreads really well if you spray your face with a little water or lightly moisten your brush or sponge prior to applying the foundation or vice versa. I moisturise my face with my facial cream then I spray a little water on my face then swatch the foundation on my forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin, then blend with my kubuki brush. It goes on really matte so sometimes I stipple a very little of my bobbi brown stick foundation in warm almond (6.5) on top of the Iman foundation. I do not like wasting products that I can make use of, hence the reason I do what I do with the bobbi brown stick foundation. It leaves my face beautiful. Finally I have found my everyday foundation. My search is over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best stick foundation by far!

One of the best things about this foundation, besides the fact that it is in stick form, is that it DOES NOT TRANSFER! You can literally touch your face, touch something else, and it isn't all over whatever it is you touch. It also will not "sweat" off your face either. It sets to a wonderful matte finish. Just set it with powder and you're good.

It spreads very well and wears well too. Whether you use it for light or full coverage, it is great. Some days, like on a particularly warm day, I will use it just for spot coverage -- under my eyes and/or on any blemishes I may have and then powder over it. And it is sensational for that. It is equally as sensational for full-coverage application.

The Iman foundations are simply fantastic. On the Iman Web site, you can compare the color of the current foundation you're wearing to the shade in the Iman pallette, which is great because you then know which shade to use -- and avoid buying the wrong one.

That is yet another thing that is so great about Iman's cosmetics.

I'm now a fan for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by philipsoif3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is very good I like the fact I can modify the coverage amount because it comes in a stick format. The color is a decent match; once you blend it very good. I apply with my fingers with a spritz of my MAC fix plus or I just add some witch hazel in a spray bottle and this helps with blending. Warning if you dont set this foundation with a good powder it will disappear and make you look oily. I use Makeup forever HD powder to set and I use the revlon magic perfecting base as a primer and my makeup does not *budge*. I am extremely oily and this foundation will be my summer go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by missnarcist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I tried this foundation stick after seeing it being used on a makeup channel I am susribed to, And I must say it is awesome. I just knew it would not be better than my MAC studio tech NW45, But after finding this i threw it in the trash!!!!!

1.This foundation does not make u appear darker then u are like MAC

2.Last really long

3.Comes in a array of different shades so u can find your true match

4.Looks very natural

5.I will say use a primer when using this foundation as it is a matte

6.CHEAP BUT AWESOME QUALITY IM STILL SHOCKED... LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS;)

*I blended it with a 190 macbrush!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by PreppyLila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the BEST most perfect foundation I have ever used, move over my Bobbi brown, MAC SFF and Nars sheer glow and Revlon photoready this is my Holy Grail foudnation. I have FINALLY found a foundation that suits my skina nd skin tone, doesnt make ashy, it actaully stops me from getting too oily, no nasty smell, doesnt have horrible orange, red or pink undertones and is SUPER blendable, I mean it just melts on your skin and looks like you have no foundation on!!
Its medium to full coverage, and the finish is AMAZING, its a semi matte finish that doesnt look like a scary matte finish, it looks like your skin but better, I have gotten so many compliments on my skin NOT my foudnation when Im wearing this and it evens out my discolourations, I got this in Earth 2 which is perfect for NC50 in MAC it has some yellow/golden undertones and it looks amazing. This foundation also stays on all day the longest I had it on was for 10 hourd without touching up!!!
A slight negative is that it does transfer a tiny bit, but setting it with a powder sloves that tiny issue. This foudnation also contains minerals, did not change colour on me and didnt break me out (I think thats got to do with the oil free bit).
I cant say nough about this foundation, and I highly reccomend it to anyone, espcially people with oily skin it will control your oilyness and looks amazing. Another downside is that I didnt know Iman cosmetics until 2010?!!! And its hard to find it in stores espcially in England, Im so glad my freinds told me about this line. Im no longer going to waste money buying more pricey brands when I found a cheaper but a higher quality product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am MAC NC35, I really loved the fact that this Iman foundation stick in sand3 matched my skin almost perfectly, I didn't like the fact that it is not very blendable. It may just be my personal preference, i like creamy, easy to blend foundations. I will be trying their foundation-to-powder compact next and will let you know what i find out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by BAGBARBIE

Where do I begin...Let's start with the shade I chose. Well, I bought the Iman Foundation Stick in Earth 6 when I believe I am Earth 3 or 4. I went to imancosmetics.com and matched it with my MAC NW50 at the time. Now the MAC consultant tells me I am an NW45. The Earth 6 made me look just a little ashy and it glided on very dry. So, the trick that I developed was to apply the Earth 6 to my TZone and spray my MAC Fix on that area and blend. The Fix Plus makes the Iman stick glide on smooth and creamy. On my outter face I use my MSF fluid in NW45 and it gives me a brillant finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love love love this foundation.i used to spend 23 dollars at clinique for my foundation then i remembered i had iman beauty book.then i looked her up and found out she had a makeup line.i got super happy as someone with dark skin tones.its very very very hard to find foundation that works and looks natural on me.i tired covergirl queen and that was a total mess.black opal and black radiance for foundations and it just wasnt making my face look as natural as possible.when i was at walmart i was a bit hesitant to buy because its 13 dollars and some change.but then i thought i can spend 13 instead of 23 then im all for it.i got clay 4 and it was a perfect match.i love how soft it is and how it blends so easily.i would def.repurchase again and again and again.i finally found my HG foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color selection is gorgeous! True olives and yellow undertones! at last! I love this foundation, it has medium coverage and a slightly dry consistency. I mean, Its less creamy than the other makeup sticks I've tried, Which I love, because my skin lies on the oily side of combination. Fairly easy to blend with a damp sponge (the only way I would wear this), long lasting, doesn't change color... It doesn't control shine but it doesn't make the problem worst. So far (3 weeks) it hasn't broken me out. I live in a HOT HUMID TROPIC place, and this stuff looks natural even when im sweating a lot. Its pretty cheap too. It can settle into lines after a while, but nothing too noticeable. All around a very good product.