July 23, 2014 | 2119 users online

Masks - Peter Thomas Roth - Oxygen Detoxifying Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cjofphilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess this is supposed to be the Radiance Oxygenating Masque or maybe it went through some name changes?

I like this mask, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rosy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by phizzybee

i'm prone to break outs and avoid this product unless my skin is calm and clear. it hydrates and plumps nicely. ensure you only use a small amount and remove before 5 mins to gauge your skin's response . it's too rich for me if i slather it on. remove thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent mask. It left my ageing combo skin soft, bright, refreshed, and even reduced the size of my pores (no, really; and Revlon's Mineral Mousse Foundation made it look even better). I also have Bliss' Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask (whew! can they make these names a little longer? :rolleyes: ), and PTR's mask compares very favorably to that. Very good for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Scrappydoo

Makes my skin glow! Used in conjunction with the sulpher mask and the aha bha acne clearing gel my skin is clear and smooth and bright.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jules89

This product was a disappointment for me. After reading the reviews, I had very high hopes for it, but it broke me out several times after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by spiffytiffi912

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this for my mother, who mainly complains about the sunspots that are starting to appear on her face. I went to Sephora and asked a MUA to help me; she dotted this mask on the back of my hand and the spot really was a lot brighter!

Even though it was expensive, I figured it was a huge tub (although it's very unhygenic, wish they would fix this) and it was a gift, so why not. Unfortunately, my mom keeps on forgetting to use it and so I don't think it did much in helping her with her sun/age spots.

I tried on myself and am pleasantly surprised by the results. First, the smell is pretty gross, very chemically. My face is very sensitive, so I was shocked to find out I didn't have any kind of reaction to this! Yay! I leave this on for about 10 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water, pat dry, and put on my Neutrogena Visibly Even SPF 15 moisturizer. My face DOES look much brighter, glowy (not sparkly, but glowy), softer, and downright cleaner. But the next day or a few days afterwards, my face seems almost the same as it used to, so I'm not 100% sure if this mask is a 'quick fix' but doesn't have any lasting effects.

Nevertheless, I'm using this about once a week, after I shower and my face is looking very nice. This may be due to the rest of my skincare regiment and me growing out of my teenaged-acne phase, but it's definitely not hurting it so I'll continue to use it. It definitely has a immediate effect on my face and I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

What a waste of $50!! I don't understand why this mask does not work on me like it does with the other reviewers! I have used it 6 times now - and every time I increase the amount of time I leave it on, but to no avail. It says to leave it on 5-10 minutes - I've left in on for over 20 minutes and still nothing! Not even a speck of rosiness is left behind! Of course I didn't look at the ingredients before I purchased, but now that I have I realize my mistake! Petroleum, oils and hydrogen peroxide does not equal an effective treatment - for me anyways. Almost every mask I've tried in my lifetime has worked better than this one - i.e. they actually do something!! I would never recommend this mask, nor would I purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by arneegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask for one simple reason, it ALWAYS makes my skin look amazing. it's worth every penny. i've been using it for about 3 years on and off and it consistently produces excellent results and never irritates my extremely sensitive skin.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by seuseu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE. Transforms your skin and pores instantly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jesha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mask always makes my skin look great. I just smooth it on, leave on for 5-10 m and then shower it off and my skin is bright, glowy and hydrated. Really love.