MAC Freckletone lipstick

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always prefer nude lipsticks and almost never use dark colors, i'm also kind of a 60's chick so nude lips and dark eyes is my everyday look! I'm very pale with pinkish undertone so this lipstick stands out on me. The color is very nudey but still with color, a mix of brown/orange i would say, really cute! My lips are not very pigmented so the lipstick on me looks quite a lot like the color on the lipstick, so to say. The finish is lustre and like the most of the lustre lipsticks it's a bit glossy and the staying power is so so.

I really like it and think this will be a new everyday lipstick just because it works with everything! If you want to know my blush is peachy (fresh melon from Bobbi Browns pot rouge) and it works so well together!

on 1/3/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I personally really like this lipstick! I switch between this shade and MAC Modesty for my go to nude lips. I prep with Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and finish with ELF liquid lipstick in Bark.

on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I've been wearing my all-time favorite lipstick (Mac Fresh brew) for quite awhile and was looking for a change. I tried out this lipstick thinking it would be another wonderful nude lip color. This lipstick hardly showed up on my pigmented lips. With or without liner, it just looked as if I placed clear lipgloss on my lips. It wasn't the look I was going for so I returned it.

on 2/2/2014 2:16:00 PM

I was looking for a nudey coral colour and the mac sales girl recommended this colour. she tried it on me in the store and I really liked it. I must have a dud or something because the lipstick I have does not show up on my lips at all and doesn't look like the pictures shown here. it makes me look quite washed out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this nude, it's a warm toned nude which is exactly what I need for my olive complexion. It leaves a beautiful glow to the lip abd gives that "your lips but better" look, perfect for daytime. I go between Mac Freckletone and Maybeline Babylips in Peach Kiss, but Mac Freckletone is minus that slight frosted look you get with the Babylips. If you need a daytime lipstick, go for Freckletone...

on 9/28/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My favorite nude lip color of all time. This will always be a color I wear. Love the lustre finish. I line it with cork lip liner and booooom magic happens! Staple!

on 8/18/2013 12:41:00 PM

What is this? This doesn't even show up on my lips. What a bummer.
I would never ever buy this lipstick again. It's just like brown on my lips, stays on like 30minutes and fades away. No, this is a big NO NO.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most confusing lipstick to me. I am Nc30-35 and when I put this on I don't get "intense peachy" like others claim, It completely disappears on my lip. I can put 10 layers of this on and my lips do not look that much different! If I put gloss over then a little more color pulls through. With that said I do like it because for everyday Its very wearable but it definately looks different on other than myself!

on 6/27/2013 12:55:00 AM

love this lipstick! amazing! where have you been all my life?

on 3/26/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this color! I was in search of a nude shade for the Spring and Summer. I'm NW47, African-American (Dark Skin), who needed a lot of coaxing from the sales rep (pushy young lady) just to try and test this color. And, she was completely right! It's a soft peachy nude shade with a slight hint of brown. And, if you need a liner try 80% Cremestick Liner by MAC.

Plan on buying 3 more just in case it's discontinued.

Popular Lipsticks