Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

4.2

Active Ingredients Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly15.2% Inactive Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane , Stearyl Alcohol , C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate , PPG 14 Butyl Ether , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , PEG 8 , Fragrance , Dimethicone , Silica , Polyethylene , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Steareth 100 , BHT , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

on 2/3/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome deodorant I was given this but a friend to try (weird I know) I was pretty sceptical but after a few weeks there was radical improvement!

on 8/29/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This caused me to break out in my underarms for some reason. I also did not notice any lightening of the area at all. It left a film that would start to build up after a while. Very disappointed.

on 7/10/2014 1:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really impressed! I like the light scent of the pink one, and it doesn't seem to leave any white marks on my clothes. It keeps me dry in the summer heat. I've only been using it for a week, and looked at my underarms today and they really look great! The tone is certainly improved, with no bumps or dark areas.

on 6/8/2014 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love dove deodorants, most of them have lovely dmell, lasts long, and easily available from any stores. The only issue is that i have to use spoonge to properly cleanse the product from my underarms as its quite heavy and thick, but it protects really well. Good job ! :-)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have the pink one of this. I have been super impressed with this. I have not paid attention to if this has helped with my underarm tone. I have noticied though that my skin is much more moisturized. I do not have as many ingrown hairs there as I have previously. And the thing I love is the scent. This has such a lovely scent to it that I actually cannot wait to smell it. It is a nice, scent that is pretty without being too floral smelling. I only had one problem with this and it was the packaging. At the very end when I had about a half inch left this completely fell apart and was no longer usable. I know that usually towards the end of a deodrant it gets harder to use, but this completely fell apart. Otherwise this is a great product.

on 1/31/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Switched to this a year or two ago because the other deodorants made my skin itchy and this one doesn't.
Doesn't work wonders and it doesn't have much anti-perspiring power as I would like but I have been using this for quite a while and it is my to-go deodorant.
I like using this at night and then a stronger one in the morning.

on 1/5/2014 2:36:00 PM

Dove deodorant is the only brand I'll use. I rotate between this one (I use the Skin Renew with the plum/purple on the packaging), Cucumber/Green Tea and the unscented one for sensitive skin. I apply deodorant twice daily - in the morning after showering and at night before bed, so I go through these quite frequently. This one is my favorite because of its wonderful smell. I don't have a problem with underarm darkness so I can't comment on its effectiveness for that purpose, but it does keep my underarm skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking. I've also never had BO, but I do sweat a little in the warmer months and this deodorant has definitely kept the wetness at bay. I have repurchased again and again and will continue to because Dove is the only deodorant that works effectively for me AND doesn't irritate my arm pit skin. The price is perfect too -- you can usually find this (and many of the other scents) sold in a two-pack for around $6 at Wal Mart.

on 1/3/2014 11:33:00 PM

I was surprised this deodorant worked for me because I've never had good luck with Dove deodorant. It was always too wimpy for me (along with pretty much everything else). I use the one in the yellow packaging, and when I first started using it, the scent bugged me because it smelled kind of like baby powder. But after using it for a couple of weeks the scent stopped coming off as strong (either that or I just got used to it). I first tried it when it was hot outside- only lasted, like.. 2 hours. But since it got cold, it's been working really awesome! So... took off one star because it doesn't hold up to hot weather/humidity. But when its cooler outside, it works really well! (even when I sweat; the kind of sweat that isn't caused by summer heat.... ha.) Last summer I was using a gender neutral smelling Old Spice antiperspirant that worked pretty well- planning on trying Secret Clinical Strength, gel formula, soon. It's new! (original soft solid is crap)

on 11/19/2013 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Good stuff , so far it is only one that helps me with odor .

on 11/3/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love! This stuff works great! No b. o. all day long. Not sure about the skin renew claim, but I smell good all day long! Can usually find a" $3 off 2" coupon, so very good deal.