April 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Dermacontrol OIl Control Foam Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Kdefrain

I absolutely love this cleanser. It doesn't burn like every other product that I have tried, and it leaves my face feeling so clean and tight. I apply it to my wet face and make sure it's evenly distributed and then go over my face with my Clarisonic. This has helped me so much at keeping my breakouts at bay. I have stopped using it for the time being because I am trying the oil cleansing method. If that ends up failing, there is no doubt that I will be repurchasing this product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Gucciandglitter

I use this sometimes in the morning and to remove my make up and I really like this cleanser. I've used this cleanser for about 6 months. It doesn't break me out, and it's good to use with the moisturizer that comes along with it, which I don't use though because it burns my eyes. But anyway, this cleanser is gentle and is good at removing make up. I like that it comes with a pump! It's well priced and I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by juliaroyer16

I use this with the moisturizer that is made to go with it, and I love it! This cleanser comes in an 8 fluid ounce bottle, and usually about 3 pumps of the foam will clean all of the makeup off my face. It costed about $10, and has lasted for several months, so it's worth the money. It's very gentle, which is so nice for my skin because of all of the harsh topical products I have to use. The smell is different, but light and clean, so I like it. I will buy this again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser has proven to be the best I've used so far. Usually when a product claims to offer "oil control", it dries out my skin like crazy, but this product is gentle enough that it controls my oil without stripping my face or leaving residue. My acne has greatly decreased since I began using this cleanser. The pump on the bottle and the foam consistency make the cleanser very easy to use. The product is only slightly drying, so I do recommend using a moisturizer after washing. Also, the smell is very strong and resembles an old lady's perfume. The scent is definitely my least favorite aspect of this cleanser--it takes some getting used to. However, this cleanser is so effective that I can overlook the scent and focus on the fact that this product has really worked for my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by StellaFinnoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does what is promised. Controls oil, leaves a matte finish, and doesn't leave residue like other facial cleansers I've used (such as Clean & Clear). It helps control my acne too, and makes my face feel fresh in the morning and clean after a long day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An over-fragranced foam that cleanses lightly. I only use this in the morning as I feel it is not strong enough to remove makeup and oils from the day. I noticed no improvement in my skin from using this product. Does not dry out the skin but it does not seem to clean the skin very well either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used Cetaphil's gentle skin cleanser for years. However, when I saw this, I HAD to have it. Cetaphil has been amazing to my skin and I was pleased to know they were coming out with something for acne prone skin!

Pros:
-Comes in a nice pump and makes for easy application
-Foamy
-Smells good
-Doesn't break me out
-Helps remove makeup

Cons:
-Kind of pricey. $9 for a small-ish bottle
-Sometimes the foam dries out when I'm lathering it on my face and that can get pretty annoying
-If I use too much, my skin can feel very dry
-Don't get it get near your eyes because it BURNS

Overall, it's a pretty good product and despite my cons, I'll keep using it. I'm very cautious about trying new face products once I find something I'm pretty happy with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My brother was using this and it didn't do anything for his skin, so I decided to try it. I'm very surprised there are such good reviews on this because it did nothing for me. I wasn't even sure if it cleaned by face. I tone with witch hazel and I could see the residue of my bb cream on the cotton pad. Made me very suspicious of the cleaning power.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ok cleanser but not perfect! love the package and the pump bottle but the smell is a little strong. will keep using with the moisturizer but still searching for HG product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ruselaandrea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! Only been using this for a week and it's been helpful in calming my breakouts. I hope it continues working well. I think this is going to be a holy grail cleanser. It removes make-up nicely but I do use a toner to make sure everything is off once I apply my acne treatment. Anyways, I don't know why I strayed and decided I should get the prier products thinking they work better..here I am back to the basics. I use this in conjunction with the moisturizer from the same line and loving them both! This deserves a higher rating!