Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

4.1

Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexyglycerin (Preservative), Shea Butter Fruit, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sorbic Acid (preservative), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Pomegranate Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Coffea Arobica (Coffee) Seed, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Menadione (Vitamin K3), Hydrolyzed Silk, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Copper PCA, Retinol (Vitamin A), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin D3), Polysorbate-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phospholipids

on 8/21/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is currently my PM moisturizer and I'm liking it because it does nothing. It doesn't smell, it doesn't burn/sting, it doesn't make me break out, and it doesn't turn my face red. At my age, I know I should be using something for wrinkles and all that, but everything I've tried irritates my face. This doesn't. It absorbs well and doesn't make me greasy. And it's cheap, cheap, cheap. And I love the pump. Enough said.

I want to add that some of the moisturizers that have given me problems include Cerave PM, Cetaphil lotion and cream, and Cerave cream.

on 4/29/2015 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. I had recently moved to a city with a really dry climate and my existing moisturizer wasn't doing it for me. I spotted this at Trader Joe's and was excited to try it since it was cheap and it had anti-oxidants, which must be a good thing right?

I used it for about two weeks, and my cheeks started to burn from the use. Since I haven't been using anything else on my face, I'm guessing something in the moisturizer is irritating my skin, which is unfortunate since its really cheap, its all natural packaging and comes in a really handy size. 3 stars just for that.

on 4/17/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had some hesitations initially when buying this product but Trader Joes has an amazing return policy so I said what the heck, and I'm really glad I did. It took a little to get used to at first. I felt like it was a little too much for my face and took a while to dry so I played around with it and only use a tiny amount and add more if I need to, so it dries quicker now. I would wake up the next day after putting it on at night with a really nice feeling on my face. I wish I could explain it better, but it just feels really nice. I have KP on the back of my arms really bad and I haven't found a product that works to keep it in check. I figured if this can moisturize my face this well, what could it do for the back of my arms. 2 days later my KP is gone from using this lotion on it! I honestly can't believe it. For less than $6! I will update after a month since it's only been 3 days total but every day I wake up and am amazed. It's definitely worth a try.

on 2/16/2015 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite moisturizer!! My skin is pretty normal, but can get funky if i use the wrong product. I use this lotion twice a day after Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser (which I also love!). It feels very light but moisturizes extremely well. I love that it doesn't have spf, because i don't always need to use spf. I apply a sunscreen over this lotion on days when i do need spf protection and it layers very smoothly. It has no fragrance, doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts, and is very affordable! I used to use expensive, high end skin care, but my skin (and my wallet!) have been much happier with Trader Joes!

on 2/15/2015 10:59:00 AM

I have SUPER finicky skin and for whatever reason, my skin loves this lotion! I tried it on a whim and have now been using it daily for almost a year. The ingredients aren't life changing for aging skin (I'm 38), but it is fabulous as a basic moisturizer. I use it in the morning only, before applying sunscreen/makeup. It's light weight, absorbs quickly, and has no scent. Love it and I hope they never stop making it!

on 2/11/2015 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. I like this moisturizer, though it's not HG for me. I comes in a pump bottle which is great. However you can't lock the pump, so this isn't good to travel with. It's fragrance free which is always good. The consistency is a bit thin and light. It blends easily onto my face. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin dull. However, it doesn't provide enough hydration for winter months. In Spring, Summer, and Autumn this will be perfect. But in Winter I mix this with my vitamin E oil for that added hydration.
It contains great ingredients and the price is fantastic.
So, overall this is a pretty good moisturizer.

on 1/18/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep buying this when I go to Trader Joe's because I don't live near any and would hate to be without it. It's a light weight moisturizer that would seem insufficient for my absurdly dry skin. But it somehow works, feels soothing. I'm not acne prone so don't break out, but get clogged pores and this hasn't happened using the lotion.

It's said to have skin friendly ingredients that would normally be seen in higher end products. I know it feels like it does my skin good, looks better when I've used it, and I miss it when I haven't. I really wanted something like this for ages, though it's not performing miracles , it's a workhorse, non glam type of product that's useful to have. I don't wear it under makeup as it has no spf, but at night when I can't be bothered slathering on, working in, a heavier cream. when I use this in the wintertime I use two pumps worth instead of one.

Cheap, works for me, light weight,
innocuous, moisturizing. Ah try it.♡

on 12/6/2014 9:24:00 AM

I have dry skin and this is too light for me in colder months but it's perfect for warmer months for dry skin or someone with oily skin. Does not irritate my skin.

on 11/28/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is about one of the very few skin products I find myself purchasing over again. My skin feels good after using this. I just wish it was easier to absorb and was even more moisturizing.

on 10/19/2014 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this as my daytime moisturizer, underneath an spf tinted moisturizer. I really like it. One of the few daytime moisturizers that doesn't make me break out! It is a relatively generous amount of product, which makes for a great value. I highly recommend this moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers