Neutrogena Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream

3.5

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, PTFE, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 4/5/2015 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of the price of this product line but this eye cream worked pretty good when I first tried it.
It was a magical cream but it was light enough and did not cause any irritation then all of a sudden BOOM!
It started to really irritate my under eye area reallllly bad.
I had bumps, soreness, even puffiness which gave me some fine lines.
I really liked this at first and this would be my go to but now I can no longer use it. No idea what happened.

on 1/10/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am 29years old .. I've been using it for a month now .. And I didn't see any good results .. It just didn't work for me :(

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Adore the brands of this line because it works . Retinol and vitamin c has helped in one weekly treatment to lighten up . Diff a keeper for $20.

on 12/10/2014 9:33:00 PM

This was a very nice eye cream. It did a decent job of lightly moisturizing my eye area. I don't really have dark circles, so I can't really comment how this would work for that. But I do have some slight fine lines under my eyes. This did seem to make them less noticeable, but it took a long time to work. I took off a lippie for that, because Neutrogena's Healthy Skin eye cream did the same stuff that this one did, and in a fraction of the amount of time. I would probably buy Healthy Skin again before this one, so I marked no for a re-purchase. Plus this stuff was pricey for drugstore! $20 is a little steep for a low end brand, IMO.

on 9/27/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to use two tubes of this and I just didn't like how this stings. I know that this has retinol, but the concentration of it was just too strong for me. The stinging does go away from time to time.

on 9/20/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have used a prescription Retin A product (actually, generic tretinoin) for 20 years and will continue indefinitely because at age 54, IMO, my skin looks a lot better than many of my peers' skin - not saying I look better, just my skin:-) However, despite all of the benefits of Retin A, it does make my skin very sensitive if I use it more than 3-4 nights a week. For the other nights, I use an OTC retinol product because retinol is not as strong as Retin A (tretinoin) - they are two different products (a fact some reviewers may not realize based on their reviews.) Retinol is an effective anti-aging ingredient, though, and my "alternating products method" is working for me. I had been using the ROC retinol eye product and decided to switch it up to this Neutrogena product. So far (3 weeks) no sensitivity around my eyes but the jury is still out on whether this is moisturizing enough - although the addition of Hyaluronic Acid is encouraging and is the reason I decided to give this a try. Will update. Another point - based on the reviews for this product - one needs to use Retinol or an Rx tretinoin product for a while (not just a week - at least use a full tube) to see results. You can, though, determine sensitivity issues and texture preferences right away. Also, retinol products speed up cell turnover which often results in peeling, redness, break outs, etc. during the first weeks of use. Those side effects, unfortunate as they are, are the price for eventually seeing the results of the only scientifically-proven anti-aging product on the market. When I read how some reviewers gave up on the product right away upon experiencing these side effects, I wish I could tell them to just bear with it, use it every other day until your skin adjusts and it does get much better! When choosing an OTC retinol product, I base my opinion on its texture, comfort, wear-ability, etc.. I don't know anything about the difference between and superiority of this form of Retinol (Retinol SA) vs. the others mentioned on the product's box, but please remember that OTC Retinol is not identical to RX tretinoin (aka Retin A) but it does cause some of the same side effects and it does provide similar anti-aging benefits - stay with it long enough to experience the benefits!

on 7/23/2014 5:27:00 PM

This is a very nice eye cream. As a woman in my early 30's, I have very fine lines under my eyes and want to prevent future wrinkles as much as possible. The formula is lightweight, it literally melts into the skin with minimal rubbing or lightly tapping, it doesn't dry out the eye area and it's quite hydrating. Although I believe all wrinkle repair products can't prevent the aging process, I have to say this helped me a lot with the milia under my eyes. I read that retinol-a is very good for that and I've already seen an improvement. I will repurchase this for sure!

on 7/2/2014 2:27:00 PM

I'm 35 and just starting to see crinkles around my eyes when I smile. I've never really bought into eye creams before- I usually just use whatever goes on the rest of my face. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by this cream. It's light, wears well under makeup, and brightens my under eye area. At night I I use it along with a couple of drops of Argan oil for extra moisture. Not bad for the price.

on 2/27/2014 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this eye cream, it's a lightweight hydrating cream that really helps plump up fine lines. I'm only 22 but I get little lines under my eyes from smiling. I find that after using this product for a couple of days my eye area gets a little dry and flaky but after it peels off my eye area looks a lot more refreshed and supple. My skin loves retinol and I think this is a great gentle eye cream for the eye area.

on 1/17/2014 4:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this free with the daytime moisturizer from the same line (which is very good I must say!!) and while I probably wouldn't have bought it on its own it has definitely improved fine lines around my eyes and crows feet in a matter of weeks. I am only 23 so I do not have deep lines but there is a noticeable improvement. It has a slight burning sensation when I apply it, however this dissipates quickly.