Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

I have combination-oily, very pale skin, and even the ivory in this product made me so orange!!! Its very thin and oily, lasting an hour at most but maybe on someone with darker, poreless skin would find the product fine but i would never buy again

I gave this three stars mainly because of the glitter in it, which I did not expect. I'm sure it would look really nice and dewy on some people, but on me I ended up looking kind of oily. The foundation was also quite orangey on my skin tone, but again, it would probably look fine on some others.

It's about a medium coverage and it lasted okay throughout the day, just rubbing away slightly on my chin (I didn't wear a primer under it). I really liked the packaging as it had a pump applicator, and the glass bottle was also very pretty and easy to see how much product I had left. Overall, it was a good foundation that just didn't match my personal preferences. I would definitely recommend it to others who were looking for something like it, but I won't be purchasing it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absolutely love this foundation! It glides on so easily and well and smoothly, like a BB cream or even a moisturizer! It makes my face literally glow! However, the darkest shade is in Beige, so it will be a no go in the summer time. Unfortunately too, I've acne prone skin, so I'm hoping it won't break me out as it's not oil free. I think my skin looks healthy and the coverage is nice, I'd say medium. At any rate, I ll see how it goes, no zits yet...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't really do it for me in terms of long lasting coverage, I found it wore off after just a couple of hours! Therefore I shall not be purchasing again.

On the other hand though, it smells lovely and is very easy to apply, relatively cheap too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is okay it's not the best for me personally because it doesn't blend well with my skin tone because i'm so fair. It also has a slight orange tint witch doesn't look good on me (basically i looked like a orange).

That's the bad part over, but overall it has great coverage it's a firm foundation it's not runny witch is good as it stays on you face. It has good packaging and the price is the same as normal high street foundations from 6-8 pounds.

My tip would be to apply foundation with a brush just so you can control the amount your applying.

Overall it's a good foundation just not for me.

Overall, I really like this product. The coverage is great and the colour selection is brilliant and suites every skin tone perfectly.
The packaging is very sleek but quite oddly shaped.
For me, this foundation applies better with a brush than a sponge because it is a full coverage foundation is it very liquidy so the sponge soaks up the products. I use a Nanshy flat top brush or the Real Techniques expert face brush. The beauty blender doesn't soak up too much product compared to the real techniques sponge.
I would highly recommend this foundationto people with dry/normal skin because it is very liquidy. It lasts a long time, and doesn't crease for me. The only place the foundation rubs away slightly is on my nose.

Only been using this product for around 2 weeks. Some days I feel great in it and others I feel like it has no coverage at all. I do feel like it brightens up my skin a lot more and I have been told by a few people that I look a lot more glowy. It is quite shimmery but I like that. The only problem is it hasn't got the best coverage but when I use it with the wake me up concealer it covers up a lot more. I do like to try different foundations and this one isn't too bad, not my best to date but definitely not the worst, would recommend:)

I have used this for a few months. When I tried out the product in store on the back of my hand, the finish looked great and the texture of the foundation was creamy, easy to blend, and not too thick. I bought the foundation, and when I walked out under the sun, I noticed chunks of glisters on the back of my hand, then I realised it came from the foundation. I regretted I bought it because I think I wouldn't dare walk out under the sun when I have this foundation on.

However, after I tried it out for a few months, my impression for Wake Me Up is much better, the finish looks really nature on my face. It blends really well (especially with a beauty blender). The lasting power is also pretty good. I still notice glitters on my face when I looked close into the mirror, but it doesn't bother me too much now(perhaps it's just because it got used to it). Because I don't like glitters in my foundation, I will not buy this again.

I bought this foundation to wear to work as my job does not require looking good - so I needed a cheap and cheerful foundation that was natural looking but long wearing. I really hate this foundation as it feels so thick and suffocating on the skin, I usually like thicker full coverage foundations outside of work but I am used to buying MAC foundations which are of better quality. The foundation doesn't stay on all day and appears claggy and hard for blusher and bronzer to sit nicely on the skin, everything appears heavy. I would reccomend this foundation perhaps for a cheap night out foundation due to its thickness, but I do think it rubs off far too quickly. Won't be buying again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I purchased this foundation because quite a lot of youtubers were raving about it and I wanted to give it a shot. Wouldn't recommend for oily/very oily skin types. May suit dry skin better as it's very dewy. This foundation is quite sparkly or has a slight shimmering texture to it, just a warning. Although it applies well and has a nice, dewy finish, it just doesn't last on my skin and can look quite smudgy if I'm not careful since I do have acne. Coverage of the foundation is great however, seems to cover redness. When using a primer before applying the foundation, it has only held up on one occasion, and I will admit it did look gorgeous that one time it had help up. I usually apply it with a stippling brush and set with light powder. The match for my skin isn't exact and looks quite dark in the bottle, although I can blend it out to suit my skin tone, despite being fair. If you're especially pale, this method may not work. Shade selected is 100 Ivory. As for aesthetics, I love that the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation has a bright orange pump that is functional, can be taken out of the bottle to make use of all product inside, plus the pump can be potentially reused. I love the clear bottle. I have also worn this foundation in hot weather and it was a bad idea. Did not last at all, and I was wearing primer that time as well. Will be using up but not repurchasing again as I don't think it's worth it for $19.95 (AUD.)