October 25, 2014 | 825 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out! I tested this on my chest first, where I've never had a pimple in my life! That nite I put tiny amount on acne on chin. Today I have painful bumps/cysts way way deep under skin. And.. One on my chest!!! Def this stuff. Maybe I'm allergic & break out in horrible cystic acne using this.. Who knows. I recommend testing & waiting a full 24 hrs before u put on ur face.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by marquiseazzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know whether to like this or hate it. I recently broke out in some of the worst cysts of my life. (From drinking one! whey protein shake. Turns out whey and I are enemies.) I usually use Clean and Clear Persagel on hormonal cysts, but despise its drying properties, and how when you get to the bottom of the tube it somehow stops being effective… So I bought this. Combined with raw honey, MUAC's mandelic acid peel, and ice cubes, On the Spot took down three pea-sized, painful suckers in less than two days. HOWEVER - I don't know if it's my skin or the product, but the scars that remain are HORRIFIC. Hyper-hyper-pigmentation, way worse than anything left using Persagel. I'm very pale, and admittedly scar easily, but this seemed to actually turn the usual acne marks DARKER. Though the cyst bumps are gone, the area looks worse than before… I can't see these fading in under six months. So - although it's very good at obliterating huge cysts, the aftermath is not something I'm willing to deal with again. I'm dreading the battle between scars and concealer tomorrow morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyr22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didn't really do much for my acne. Makes your skin very dry & my acne did not disappear like others. Then again, I have always had problems with my acne. Probably will not be buying this again, hopefully something will work eventually!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by alex9andra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don´t think that the benzoyl peroxide from this treatment helps to much, comparing with the one from Clearasil with 10% benzoyl. Also it is not so magical as the one with salicylic acid from Neutrogena. It doesn´t reduce so fast the pimples.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Phoebelee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My holy grail acne treatment . It totally helped me this those pimples I got . It's worth the money more than the Burt's Bees spot treatment even though this one is way cheaper . The packaging is cute , easy to use . Highly recommended if you're looking for an acne treatment !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by BohemianBeauty2

I really trust this product as it does what it says it will do. Literally overnight, pimples are gone. I lost a tube and will replace it soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by fairydusting

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and this works great for me for occasional break-outs. It's not too strong at 2.5% benzoyle peroxide. I usually just put it on my nose, chin and forehead where needed and it doesn't irritate my sensitive face. I usually buy mine at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is still the best acne treatment I've found. I notice a difference overnight--pimples dried out and looking smaller, less inflamed and irritated. This one is a travel staple, too. Highly recommended - one of the few products I've repurchased many times! (It's not perfect, of course--there's no miracle cure for acne--but this plus a great moisturizer work wonders.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by snowglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG product for me. I used to have chin acne that would not go away with Rx creams, antibiotics, birth control, you name it. Using this product per the directions of acne.org, I started applying a thin film of this product to the affected area daily. My skin cleared up gradually each day until no zits were left, and I literally haven't had chin acne since, other than getting one tiny pimple like clockwork each month one day before my period that goes away within 24 hours.

If your skin gets too dry with this product, I found my skin adjusted over time, especially once I switched to oil cleansing. A heavier night moisturizer will also work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by karmawillkillya

Holy Grail skin care item for me! I have been usuing since I was about 15 (and that was 10 years ago!). My skin has always reacted better to Benzoyl Peroxide, and this is just great for clearing up any blemishes you may have and keeping your skin looking clear.

I use it day and night, and the only downside is that it may make your skin a little dry.

I will always use this is my skin care regime and would recommend this for anyone who is struggling with ance.

This is a life saver for me!