April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I was on a hunt to find a cheap moisturizer that had over spf 30 and was oil free. There I was on my hands and knees at ulta scrounging through the more drugstore skin care shelfs searching for anything that fit my requirements. I couldnt find anything that wasnt over 15 dollars and was what I wanted! Just as I was about to give up I spot this lone little box turned around and obviously not in the right place. And what do you know it was this stuff! Exactly what I was looking for. Spf 35, oil free and only 12 dollars. I looked everywhere for anymore and couldn't find where the box came from or anything, it was weird. But I love this product. Didnt break me out, was moisturizing enough for my oily skin, and I love the spf 35 benefit. This was like a gift from god!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Never broke me out, moisturises well for the summer. My dry skin during the winter will probably need more than this.

Absorbs well, smells fine, love the pump bottle. Overall great daily product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by himynameisdani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff hydrates my dry skin. It's not too oily and it makes my skin so soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by bergafer3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised by the bad reviews, but that's why there's soo many different products out there. I love it it doesn't Irritate my sensitive skin, and Hydrates it nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I am shocked by the bad reviews on here, as I love this sunscreen and I am picky :) I used to use Lancome Bien Fait sunscreen, but after a while it was getting too pricey so I looked for a drug store spf that would protect my skin, and not make me break out or leave a white case, or sting my eyes. This product is perfect. I use it everyday after washing my face, and before applying makeup. It never makes my combination-trouble skin break out, never stings my eyes. I have never had issues with it balling up. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am quite disappointed in this because it's not moisturizing at all. I bought it mostly for the moisturizing effect along with the spf and the fact you can use this under makeup. But it just doesn't make sense for me to keep this when it lacks moisture, at least in my experience. Back to CVS it goes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by MsVengeance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this months ago when my local drugstores were out of the moisturizer I usually use (Cerave AM) and I knew it'd be another week or so before I found some. In the grand tradition of Neutrogena moisturizers this one kind of sucks, but I've got this whole bottle that doesn't expire any time soon, so I still try using it every once in a while.

I have sensitive combo acne-prone skin that's been getting a lot shinier now that it's summer; what I like about this stuff is that it's non irritating, nice and matte (I have to admit Cerave AM can add a bit of shine) and it is pretty light, but unfortunately, I find that this is not moisturizing enough for me and as others have mentioned, there have been a lot of times when it has balled up on me (I admit, this could be due to my application method as I sometimes try to add more and always layer it with other stuff). I don't feel comfortable trusting it alone to protect me from the sun because of the balling, though I guess to be honest, I don't feel comfortable trusting a single application of any face lotion in the am to protect me, so I would say that this might be worth trying if you have oily skin but still need moisturizer and are desperately searching for a combo that isn't all heavy and greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm genuinely shocked at the bad reviews on this product. After having battled with many moisturizers that just didn't work with my combination skin, this one made me fall in love.
First off, this doesn't leave that whitish cast that some SPF's can leave on darker skin. It also doesn't exacerbate my oily skin like some other moisturizers do (I'm looking at you, Olay). This moisturizer is light and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. My makeup applies just fine over top of this too. As far as the smell, it smells like sunscreen. What do you expect? It doesn't bother me though. I'm on my third bottle of this now and won't use any other moisturizer for daytime wear. I love it and will continue to use it, I have no complaints at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Worst choice I ever made. I purchased the moisturizer because the one I usually use is running out, I needed a replacement because my face gets really dry after I wash it and I always need moisturizer before I put on makeup. But this product really stinks! It's not the smell but it balls up all over my face whenever I try to apply makeup after I used it. No good at all! I hate when moisturizer does that, it feels like all it does is adding a coating on my face instead of penetrates into the skin..Never buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Oui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of great things about Neutrogena, so when I was looking for sunscreen, guess what I picked up? Now I really really dislike the sun, I'm afraid of aging, silly I know. But what I also dislike is sunscreen breaking me out or leaving a horrible thick layer of white cast on my face. This sunscreen doesn't! It absorbs so easily, I feel tempted to apply and apply continously because it's just so fascinating to me.