December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Match Perfection

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by GaPeachy

This is great for dry skin. I just switched from using their Stay Matte mousse foundation, which I liked, but felt tight on my face even with using a lot of moisturizer. It gives my skin a healthy glow and even, natural looking coverage. Wish the bottle came with a pump though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by br11higgs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a great foundation it had really good coverage and looked quite natural. But I have acne prone skin so I switched to nude by nature because of their mineral makeup. Price and packaging was great but rimmel also tests on animals so I stopped using their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mervesen

In drugstore foundation category it is a pretty good foundation. I am using #100 Ivory and applying via beauty blender. It has SPF 18. it is dewy, giving a nice glow, acceptable coverage, nice pump package and costing only 6.99 £! I am disagreeing that it has a problem with benefit porefessional because I have tried them together and with a thin layer of powder there was no trace of my pores anymore. Only bad thing I would say that as some of this kind of radiance foundations it comes off whenever touching to your face and durability is quite relative (according to use of base and powder, frequency of touching to your face).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jlhenderson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation ever. It blends superbly, gives full coverage while still looking natural, and lasts all day. It is great for both dry, flaky skin and blemish-prone skin, because it doesn't exacerbate parched areas or acne. It also has sunscreen! And all this for five bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Ciaryll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation in the shade 100. Im super pale (typical Irish skin!) and found that this matched well with my skin tone, meaning that i didn't have to spend valuable minutes in the morning when I could be drinking coffee, blending my foundation to make sure I didn't have the dreaded orange line! I have very dry skin and if found that this foundation (when i hadn't skipped on moisturising the night before) glided seamlessly onto my skin without clinging to any dry patches during the day, especially around my nose where my skin is the most dry. If i didn't moisturise the night before or my skin was just having a bad day however i found that the foundation did go a bit patchy on my drier areas.
As for wear during the day, I found that as long as I had powdered It stayed on fairly well. I leave for college at 7.30am and don't usually arrive home until 7pm and there is still a little bit of coverage left, not as much as I would like but as this is a drug store foundation and I rarely top up my makeup during the day I wouldn't hold this against the foundation too much!
I like the pump and bottle style of packaging as I think this allows a lot of control over how much product is being used. The nozzle of the pump can get a bit messy but that's not really a big deal.
All in all its a great buy and I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out of my bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I havent written a review for quite some time now and lately this has been the foundation I've been wearing 5/7 days a week. I wear 101 Classic Ivory which is wear cause this has no pink undertone what's so ever and I'm an NC20 in MAC. This is very seamless, very blendable, it has a healthy glow to it. Its a little on the dewy side so if any of you have oily skin you are going to have a tough time with this cause this formula is not one to agree with primer. It tends be scattered and not blend as easy. I like it, it lasts pretty well and it's inexpensive.

PROS: semi-dewy finish, sun protection, inexpensive, blends flawlessly with/without moisturizer, medium coverage

CONS: packaging, doesn't work well with primer (particularly Benefit's PoreFessional)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Patoonces

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just returned the It Cosmetics foundation and concealer/highlighter that the sales woman at Ulta pushed on me. I just hated it, everything about it. Kept reading up on drugstore brands and bought this and matched it up to the It bottle for a color match before I returned (this is the hardest part of drugstore sh opping, how do you try on?). I absolutely love it so far! Nice natural finish, not matte or dewy to any extreme, somewhere in the middle. I have very dry skin and so far hasn't caked up on me. It sinks right in and disappears. Doesn't seem to rub off at work and I wear a surgical mask a lot of the day. Absolutely love it! Bought this and the Lasting Perfection 25 hour and adore both equally! Only wish bottle had a pump, that is all. It's awesome. Makes my skin look flawfless and you can not tell its on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kristiekat12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best liquid foundations I have tried. It provides medium coverage, but leaves a barely there feel on your skin. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. This comes in a glass bottle, with a screw on lid. To avoid spilling it, use a q-tip to get the product out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a medium coverage and gives a dewy radiant finish. Sometimes i just wear it like that but sometimes it can be too oily looking or I want more coverage so I powder over it and gives me a glowing flawless look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Ttylxox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this product has so many bad reviews. Foundation looks different on everyone. What I absolutely love about this foundation is how amazing it makes your face look. It gives you the healthiest glow I can't believe it. Also I have oily skin am this formula is not a problem with that issue. I recommend for anyone looking for a healthy complexion. This product isn't great for those with lots of blemishes but it is certainly build able. The packaging would be better off with a pump but it's not bad