October 25, 2014 | 1517 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Match Perfection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by shannonroach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Here in Australia, this product has a pump so that's a plus!
I got it in the lightest shade, Porcelain Ivory; and it matches me perfectly!
The consistency is runny but it definitely covers my freckles and smells really lovely.
I would definitely buy this product again - my new HG foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Mammajamma2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love this product. Love the fragrance, reminds me of tulips. I know others don't like the bottle because it pours instead of a pump. This is the reason I like it. I feel with a pump a third of the product is wasted in the bottom and you can't open it up. Of course I love the price and availability at a drugstore. I'm almost fifty so the dewiness of the product works for me. I also work a very physical job for twelve hours a day and the makeup lasts for me all day. Only have to dust nose with powder to combat shininess.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation made me realize how sensitive my skin really is when I use a product of Rimmel. Never again will I buy this again. It caused breakouts just on the same day of wearing it and it felt itchy when I wore it. Since I didn't have a part time job back when I used it, I couldn't simply buy another one so I used the whole bottle. I just had to be more mindful with my facial cleansing routine by using gentle cleansers like Cetaphil and Dove toner. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by amy250997

this product is one of the best budget foundations I have ever used. used without a primer this foundation will last 9-5 used with it can last all day. the one problem with this foundation is that the range of colors is very very limited. however if they have your color for about £8 you can have a really good quality drug store foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best foundation I've tried; I use light porcelain (010) and it doesn't cake or stick to my flakes. A build-able coverage, light-medium overall my HG. and it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is quite dewey but it sets in a way it has medium coverage and it is very blendable i typically set it with powder although the finish turns less natural but it keeps me from getting oily so it lasts quite well but if you had very oily skin i wouldnt recommend it one bit but in the US the packaging is awful and it pours out very fast

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by stars22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Lasts more than 5 hours
- The colors are reasonable (mine matched me perfectly)
- Doesn't look cakey or obvious that you're wearing makeup
- Easy to build up

Cons:
- Is medium coverage, so it doesn't cover everything (but you can just build it up)
- After 8-10 hours with no touch up, it looks a LITTLE bit dry (but it's only a little if you look closely and you can repowder or reapply concealer after 5-6 hours to keep it lasting longer)
- The packaging suuucks. There's no pump and I always end up accidentally spilling a bit more product on my hand than I wanted to.

Let me just add that a lot of people are saying it looks dewy and slippery and it melts quickly and not good for oily skin. If that's so, I suggest every person with oily skin invest in No7's Matte Makeup Base, because I use that as a primer and then I put this foundation on and NO PROBLEMS. In fact, I can put almost any foundation on top of this makeup base and I get little to no grease or dewiness or anything. It's great. So if you pair this foundation up with that other product, you really won't have a problem (unless you have dry skin and want some dewiness to your complexion.

This is my favorite drugstore foundation so far

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ZoyaMehdi

The name of this product is match perfection, yet i believe the colour range wasn't the best. I purchased it in the shade 201, which is the only shade closest to my skin tone. I wasn't pleased with the results as it gave my face a dull and greasy finish. I won't be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good quality drug store foundation. It's light coverage that could be built up to medium but really does look like your skin but better. It gives a dewy finish, so if you're very oily, I would stay away (I am on the oily-combo side and set it with a loose powder). It does have a very runny consistency so I've found it's best to apply with your fingers. The only downside is that there's no pump on the bottles in the US, and the bottle opening is huge. It can get messy.

The smell is very different from other foundations. It almost reminds me of a household cleanser. It isn't very strong and does fade almost immediately.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is an alright foundation, but there are definitely better options out there. Firstly, 'match perfecting'... When I put this foundation on in the morning before work I thought that it worked really well with my skin tone! Which is amazing because I have very pale skin. After work I looked in the mirror and the foundation had actually turned more of an orange-toned colour sadly. The staying power isn't too fabulous, I used the 'match perfection' loose powder to set this and unfortunately by the end of the working day it was half off my face in patches. It also had a kind of oily feel to it. The coverage is medium, but build-able. I have acne scars and acne and this covered okay. It has a pleasant smell (in my opinion) and it comes with very nice packaging. It is also easy to remove at the end of the day. I would not buy again, Rimmel has much better foundations.