Rimmel Match Perfection

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Glycerin, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Tribehenin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Fragrance, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Oil, Biosaccharide Gum 1, BHT, Lupinus Albus Extract, Sapphire Powder, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/11/2015 9:59:00 AM

I loved the lightweight formula of this product, and when applied it feels like I literally have nothing on my skin. I have dry skin, and this foundation brings out a dewy look in my skin. Easy to blend and build able. Packaging was horrible, the formula leaked out of the pump after the first use. Another issue with the foundation is that it oxidises, after using it for a week I can no longer use it cause it has turned an orange color which is not attractive. I did the replace the cap after use each time, so I'm fairly disappointed. I would use this foundation on a daily base if it did not oxidise in colour, it would be great.

on 4/11/2015 4:24:00 AM

I think this is pretty good the only thing its lacking is a bit more coverage! the colours are great as I use light porcelain and its perfect!

They have decided to take away the pumps :/
WHY??

on 4/4/2015 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

After using this foundation in the shade 200 I found it left my face looking a orange and tried covering it with the rimmel stay matte powder but it couldn't cover up the orange colour on my face. Now I still use the same foundation but mix it with a white moisturising lotion to make it lighter, although my face doesn't look so bad it's harder to apply and comes out quite runny.
Saying this, I would still repurchase this product in the future but choose a lighter shade x

on 4/4/2015 2:18:00 PM

I bought this after i read positive reviews on it online. So I went and got the shade ivory. It has a nice dewy finish and the coverage is good , it's buildablel and comes in a packaging that's easy to work with (the one with a pump). However it oxidizes to a pinkish shade and it makes me look terrible... In my country this foundation only comes in 3 shades, so I can't move a shade up...

I have tried to make it work by mixing it with other foundations (because it's not cheap over here)to make it work for me, but I'm done trying, no matter what I do It still looks odd. Maybe I'll give it a try, if/when more shads become available in the little country known as Denmark.

But if your pale as med but has a pink-ish undertone in your skin give it try :)

on 4/2/2015 3:53:00 PM

Omg yall! This is amazing stuff! I have dehydrated dry skin with large pores and have been trying EVERY foundation out there and have finally found something that doesn't settle into my pores! I use it over hourglass veil primer and blend it mostly with my fingers and then go over it with a damp beauty blender, I set it with physicians formula talc free airbrush powder in translucent. I also finally found something that matches my nc15 or below skin tone that is NOT pink I got classic ivory. I does NOT look cakey which is soooo hard not to do on my highly textured dry skin. It looks like smooth skin! The BEST part about this is that it is only $5 at walmart...I'd say the only negatives about it are that it doesn't come with a pump and I'm pretty sure rimmel is not cruelty free and tests on animals, I try my best not to support companies that test on animals,but I'm so picky about the way my skin looks, I have to keep this one..good thing I'm only giving them $5 lol. If you're having similar problems as me, this is definately worth trying!!

on 3/24/2015 2:50:00 AM

I have been using this product for about four months, and have been able to recommend this product to many of my friends with overall positive feedback. This foundation offers a natural clear and glossy. However, the overall coverage only last for about 4 hours then has to be re-applied. This product has a better end result when used in conjunction with 'Rimmel Stay Matte' finishing powder.

The price of this product is pretty good for a full coverage foundation ($17 AU). The only problem that I have experienced with this product is that when it is nearly/or finished you are unable to get to any of the foundation that has stuck to the sides of the bottle. The pump of the bottle allows you to control the amount of product released.

on 3/21/2015 1:57:00 PM

I have tried several foundations that are on the cheaper side (poor college student) and I keep coming back to this one. I have combination skin and therefore matte foundation is way too drying and cakey for me. This foundation is perfect because it's not super thick and it leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It won't cover every single imperfection but enough to make my skin look natural and even. One thing I would change is the pour out top as it gets super annoying once you are running out because it all sticks to the sides of the bottle and won't come out. Other than that, the price is amazing ($5) and the product itself is great!

on 3/12/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this after i read positive reviews here from people with dry skin. i got the shade ivory. It gives a super dewy finish and the coverage is pretty good and buildable, nice smell and packaging. However, first of all it oxidizes to a pink shade and the worst thing... it broke me out really badly! It gave me small pimples and dots all over my face! I never had acne problems, my skin has always been clean but this foundation made my skin looking disgusting! I notice that the wake me up concealer gives me the same spots where I use so i guess one of their ingredients is not working on my skin, therefore I am done trying rimmel face products out....

on 3/1/2015 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Colour = 200 soft beige This is my everyday foundation. It's light enough for everyday wear but still covers the pigmentation difference on my skin. I love the fresh smell and the consistency of it (runny but not too runny) and it blends nicely into the skin. The colour is perfect, not too pink or yellow toned and it does give you a radiance as it says on the bottle. However, I feel it doesn't cover my spots (easily fixed with some concealer) and the pump needs wiping after use. Overall I would definitely recommend especially to dry skin types and oily types can just fix it with powder. Good everyday foundation👍

on 2/26/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Rimmel Lasting Finish has been my HG for several years now and I noticed this product while at the store last time so I got a bottle of this one too since it was so cheap. I really, really like it and I prefer it to Lasting Finish since that product does has the tendency to get cakey if you're not very careful. This is light and goes on so smoothly but it does have less coverage which isn't a problem for me since I only have slight redness to cover. The 101 shade is an exact match to my NC20ish skin and it wears pretty well too. My skin is on the dry side and I set this with Maybelline Dream Wonder powder. This makes me look like I have great skin, not a face full of makeup and I highly recommend it.