August 28, 2014 | 1173 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Equalizer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by serena8

Good: my perfect color match for my Asian yellow undertone, natural finish
Bad: coverage is pretty minimal, I use it only to even skin tone, doesn't last very long

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After years of using mineral makeup but not being 100% satisfied, I've been on a search to return to liquid foundation. Having tried numerous samples from Lancome, MAFE, MAC, . . . I've finally found my perfect match. Natural coverage, perfect shade, and it meets the needs of my combination skin. With a little Double Wear pressed powder buffed over a couple trouble spots with a brush I am very pleased with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ameliamj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is light, semi coverage, and great for everyday and night outs (with some powder). I didn't have any problems with it, but I did not use it everyday because sometimes it did clog my pores, I usually switch from foundations to powders to tinted moisturizes so my pores will not clogg. The shade that I had was perfect and it also looked like I was wearing no make up at all which is always a plus for me because I always try my best to look natural with make up. Overall great foundation and I continue to use the product to this day, this would be my fifth year enjoying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by BoldandBright

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Skin color : Mac NW 15, For this product: 1C1
Type: Combination oily
Condition: Mostly clear with the occasional spot and/or dry patch

Wear: Has a tendancy to slide into fine lines about an hour after application Fade from t-zone about 3 hours into wear. Texture: Looks like skin. Natural semi-matte finish.

***Update*** Returned this product. Am now trying Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. Will review it after a week or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by scarlettbella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried several foundations from different department store brands and this is the one I keep coming back to. I really like it but since I like to try new things I'm on the hunt for a new foundation. My skin does well with it and I haven't experienced any breakouts. I would recommend this for those with combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the price and the fact that this is Estee Lauder, I was a bit disappointed with this product. I got matched with Pearl, which is most definitely the best match for my skin that ANY foundation has ever been, but this foundation isn't right for me. I have to use so much of this to get a medium coverage (which I suppose isn't their fault because it does say sheer to medium on the bottle) but I had to use quite a lot to get my face fully covered. I also find that this foundation doesn't stay for very long, and it sort of just disappears off my face after a few hours. Smells lovely, beautiful packaging (mine is the tube version) but this really is too lightweight for me and I like having a medium to full coverage - this just can't provide that for me. Sadly, I only wear this to school because it's so sheer and unnoticeable. I will never repurchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by 1naturalbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a really good liquid foundation. It has a natural finish, and i would say its mostly for normal/combination skin types. Great for sensitive skin like my own, since its fragrance free. Its hydrating and oil controlling because its not matte and its not radiant either, so i guess the natural finish of this makeup gives it the ability to hydrate and oil control at the same time. Since the coverage is sheer to medium, its good for summer months also. You can never get a full coverage out of this one. If you want a full coverage option the double wear would be the best. I love that its so sheer it lets your skin show through. I would say the coverage is similar to that of an oil free tinted moisturizer, which some people really wouldn't like in a foundation. The sheer coverage is great for me because it doesn't look like i'm wearing anything on my skin, and it feels lightweight, plus i really want to focus on skin care at this point in my life. For reference my shade is 5N Sienna.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by k9sportchick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the perfect replacement for me when EL discontinued their Enlighten product, but alas it is also being discontinued (confirmed by EL). You can still get most colors (but not mine, grrr) on the EL website - so if this is your foundation I suggest you stock up now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by hawkeyegirl2003

I love the way I look when I use this foundation. My color is Pearl. I apply it with my fingers and blend. Then I use a small amount of double wear foundation (1C1 Shell) on areas that I know I need some extra coverage or staying power. Then I set with loose or pressed powder. I think it makes my skin look flawless and it is such a great color match for my fair skin tone. Love it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation but it is not available in a color that it light enough to match my skintone. When I used a self-tan on my face, this was my favorite foundation. It does not emphasize dry patches, it's lightweight, goes on beautifully, lasts until I take it off. I just really love it and I'm sad they don't have it in a lighter color.