OPI Color So Hot It Berns

4.8

My HG Polish from OPI.

Beautiful formula that applied evenly in just one coat. I absolutely love the OPI brush-- helps even the shakiest hands to apply polish without botching it up. A bright, true red without any blue, pink, or orange undertones, without any milkiness.

Would def buy again if I ran out. This is my HG red.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The perfect red nail polish! This is the first OPI nail polish i ever bought and i really like it!

From OPI's Swiss Collection for Fall 2010, Color So Hot it Berns is a bright red creme. It is extremely vivid and saturated. This is one of my very favorite OPI's, and if you're a fan of red polishes then this is a must-have. The shade really "pops", and it's so classic-looking that it's wearable year-round.

Excellent OPI formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.
I love this one and I'd buy it again and again. Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Elegant, glamorous. I am very blue/pink undertoned and this reads as true red on me with no orange or blue tendencies.

The wear has been mostly okay. Not great. Part of red nails is the discipline of keeping it up, I guess. Dita Von Teese v. Jennifer Anniston (Bubble Bath).

Amazing pigmented color!! Love it on my tows! Not too dark!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had been searching for the perfect classic red nail polish for quite some time.
Today, I had a manicure and this particular red caught my attention. It was only after my nails were done that I requested for the name of the shade.
Love this colour and it really makes your hand look glamorous. It has this glossy effect and it's really creamy and rich. Perfect for any time of the year. This would also be an excellent shade for your toes as well. I believe this colour would compliment any skintone.
In love with this colour and I will be purchasing a bottle for back up.

LOVE this red! This is my HG bright red. I also have OPI's Big Apple Red, but I actually enjoy the way this looks a lot more- brighter and more opaque. Formula is great, you could get away with one coat if you wanted, but I always do two. Awesome bright red creme that looks great in any season!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This red loves me. In my opinion, this puts OPI's Big Apple Red to shame. Beautiful shade, and applies like a dream!!

This is a beautiful clear red (no milkiness at all). Like others have said, it's a classic red that is a go-to when you just need red. Somehow, though, it stands out when other reds don't. Perfect Christmas or Valentine's Day red. I have many Opi shades, and this one applies beautifully and evenly- 2 coats does it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the BEST RED period. Looks so nice on. Classy and compliments any skin tone. Not to mention that it goes on so smooth and even. I cannot use Essie it peels right off and goes on streaky. OPI polishes are the best.

Top Rated OPI Products