November 23, 2014 | 1190 users online

Polishes - OPI - Color So Hot It Berns

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kellystars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Elegant, glamorous. I am very blue/pink undertoned and this reads as true red on me with no orange or blue tendencies.

The wear has been mostly okay. Not great. Part of red nails is the discipline of keeping it up, I guess. Dita Von Teese v. Jennifer Anniston (Bubble Bath).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by kaylacxo101

Amazing pigmented color!! Love it on my tows! Not too dark!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by terraz82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been searching for the perfect classic red nail polish for quite some time.
Today, I had a manicure and this particular red caught my attention. It was only after my nails were done that I requested for the name of the shade.
Love this colour and it really makes your hand look glamorous. It has this glossy effect and it's really creamy and rich. Perfect for any time of the year. This would also be an excellent shade for your toes as well. I believe this colour would compliment any skintone.
In love with this colour and I will be purchasing a bottle for back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Blondiee21

LOVE this red! This is my HG bright red. I also have OPI's Big Apple Red, but I actually enjoy the way this looks a lot more- brighter and more opaque. Formula is great, you could get away with one coat if you wanted, but I always do two. Awesome bright red creme that looks great in any season!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by AnemicRoyalty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

This red loves me. In my opinion, this puts OPI's Big Apple Red to shame. Beautiful shade, and applies like a dream!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by brinel

This is a beautiful clear red (no milkiness at all). Like others have said, it's a classic red that is a go-to when you just need red. Somehow, though, it stands out when other reds don't. Perfect Christmas or Valentine's Day red. I have many Opi shades, and this one applies beautifully and evenly- 2 coats does it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by shelly5858

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST RED period. Looks so nice on. Classy and compliments any skin tone. Not to mention that it goes on so smooth and even. I cannot use Essie it peels right off and goes on streaky. OPI polishes are the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite red cream. It is a bright, creamy red that compliments my NC20 skin and is perfect in any season.

Like all OPI polishes, the packaging is fantastic with the wide, flat OPI brush. This polish probably has my favorite formula out of all of my OPI's because it is absolutely flawless. I can usually get away with one coat and it dries super fast. The color doesn't stain my nails and wears well.

It was part of the Swiss Collection in '10 so it's probably not in stores anymore but if you happen to come across this polish, buy it- you won't be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

Mamma Mia! It's actually not that easy to find the perfect red creme. For a warm red creme, this is it..... wish I could find one just like this only slightly darker/cooler for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I was looking for a red color, but not dark or deep. Just a bright red that would perk me up for spring. This is perfect. I have NC35 skintone, but kind of on the pale side right now due to winter and this polish looks perfect on my skin tone. I think it's a versatile color and would look great on most people.