October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Caramel Apple Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Love this I wish they made more products with this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

I just bought 3 caramel apple soaps and 1 orchard leaves soap taking advantage of their by 4 for 15$ sale. This is perhaps my all-time favorite fall soap. Like previous reviewers have mentioned, this scent is rich and lingers long after your hands have done drying. This definitely helps you get into the "autumn mood"...reminding me of walking through apple orchards and then coming home and mixing hot caramel to dip the apples in.This is absolutely incredible! I wish they formulated this in a body care line. I would buy it in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by BwayBaby2501

OMG. This stuff is unbelievable. Is it terrible that I look for excuses to wash my hands more often?? First of all, this smells incredible. Puts you right into the fall mood, even when you'd like to think its still summer. It smells in credible - literally like caramel and apple. The smell lingers and its so amazing I just love smelling my hands! And as an added plus my hands are sooo soft!! Definitely recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE!!

Just got this and I am in love. I need to stock up before they are gone. I love that they are antibacterial and a pump. I bought a bunch (4 for $15) and have then in the kitchen and bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Dori319

I just bought this today during their hand soap sale of 4 soaps for $10.. plus the SA gave me a coupon for a free signature collection body care item (up to $12 in value) w/any $10 purchase. So basically I got 4 soaps and 1 $12 body creme for a total of $10.88. This soap bottle was a steal!

First of of all, the creamy moisturizing soaps are my favorite or the 3 types of soaps from BBW (vs. the foam soap and the normal gel anti-bacterial soap with tiny beads in it). The soaps itself is creamy and moisturizing (way more than the other 2 types of BBW soaps that noticeably dry out my hands). The Caramel Apple scent is a huuuge winner in my book! This is the best caramel apple smell I have ever encountered. I bought 2 of these soaps and I am so in love! Even after I wash my hands I can still smell a fairly strong caramel apple scent even 30 minutes after my hands have been washed. The fact that this scent smells so good, is a strong scent, and the scent lingers long after its been washed away are a huge turn on for me. I would definitely repurchase this scent. This is a brand new scent from Fall 2010. I am not sure if it will be around for long or if they will be bringing it back next year so if you like it, buy it soon and buy back ups.. I know I will!!