April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used up three bottles of this serum over the last two years, and I do like it regarding texture, ease of use, and lack of scent, but I feel like it really doesn't do anything for my skin. I have mild hyper-pigmentation from breakouts and ingrown hairs, but nothing serious. Perhaps this would show better results on ladies with darker spots and more serious scarring.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by zahera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product started to work initially makin my marks a tad bit lighter..BUT then it caused me to break out continuesly n now i have More marks than before! Wata waste! My skin us Worse now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This has done nothing for my dark spots. I have been using for 3 months, twice a day. I should have returned it. What a waste of time and money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by solyso

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product (Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20) because I thought it was going to be better than Garnier Dark Spot Corrector. It was a mistake. Although I got the COMBINATION OILY TO OILY since I have very oily skin in my T-Zone, it is very greasy. It comes with a pump dispenser and the very first time, I pumped it twice and used it on my face, leaving it greasy and sticky. After that I just pump it once, distribute it on my face evenly so it doesn't leave me that greasy and shiny face. Still, my face gets shiny anyway!!

As for dark spots, it doesn't make too much difference. My spots were almost the same.

Conclusion: too pricey for what it does. Can't wait for it to run out, so I can go back to Garnier Dark Spot Corrector, which is a quarter of the price of Clinique, and worked well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Naffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom and I both have very pigmented and discoloured skin, we both thought we would give this product a try. It's just a waste of money. I felt it was a nice moisturizer but it never fulfilled their main claim for neither of us. I applied it twice a day for 2 months and saw absolutely no results. Don't waste your money or time on this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by pitchpatch5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Used this for about a year & a half, it does nothing for me. It's very expensive & I used this regularly. I got a lot of uses out of it, but I saw no changes. I spent so much time & money on this & I'm done with it now, very disapointed, especially considering how much I spent on this

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by TrueHysteria

I just finish a bottle of this today. However, I admitted that it had lighten up my scar ( only a little bit) that my friends cannot even tell a different, I noticed it because I check up on it every day. However, I think that if you can afford to pay for this product and use it over 2 months, I think that it will be better ( My bottle is 30ml, which last around 4 weeks ). Overall I will not repurchase and I just bought another product today, the D-scar scar diminishing serum from Kate Somerville, cost me 50$ too but it comes with a roller ball as a spot treatment so I hope it's work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by marymary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's taken over six months of religious twice daily use to be sure this has made a difference. It has lightened by about 20 % the sun spots on my cheekbones. I thought I saw a difference at four months but couldn't be sure it was wishful thinking.
I was out in the sun a fair bit this summer and there were certainly no new spots or darkening of existing spots, so that's good.
The rating is a bit low but I can't quite give it four stars as it took so long to see a subtle change and it's nowhere near as amazing as clinique claims. I find all their claims a bit much. Will still buy again though as it does do something and I'm still on the first 30ml bottle so it's not horribly expensive. I only use it on my cheekbones, don't need it anywhere else (yet)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDomino

This product is a waste of money. It gives you enough product for about 4 weeks, then the bottle is empty. It does not lighten dark spots at all. There is one mark below my eye that was caused by having several bad pimples there, and it is very dark and noticeable. I used this product as instructed and even used a high SPF sunscreen and it did nothing for the spot, or any marks on my face from acne.
I did notice however that if you have acne while taking this, the marks are not as dark....but they are still there. Do not waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chick2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have read the reviews before purchasing. This is a crappy product. I used as directed but it broke me out so badly. Do not waste your money on this.