April 20, 2014 | 1409 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

for my hair type, this stuff is just so-so. it does not overstrip my hair. however, i wash my hair every other day and i've found that it makes my roots flat and a little oily on day 2, which is unusual. seems comparable to redken all soft, with which i've had similar issues. i will try a more thorough rinsing as suggested here and see if that makes a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing for 1.00 at walgreens they have membership it was less than the 1.99 . I use it weekly as mask for 10 mins and makes my dyed hair come back alive for last month been using it and never will I get expensive condition treatments again .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a bargain for dry hair! I pay $1.99 or less for a bottle of this and it's as good or better than the expensive ($20 a bottle) shampoos I used to use.

Agree with folks who say to rinse it well.

I use it with Suave conditioner and my hair is in great shape, even in winter. Even my hair dresser comments on how healthy my hair looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I have thick middle eastern long hair. I love this and the matching conditioner. Makes hair smooth and manageable. I do not mind creamier shampoos or conditioners so for the price, this is a fantastic line for those with thick, or curly hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely leaves my hair a lot less dried out than other shampoos after washing. Just be sure to rinse thoroughly, as this product can leave residue

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this and the matching conditioner after I read on the hair board someone with the same type of hair that I have (thick, wavy and coarse). This made my hair soft and silky after my shower. I usually don't add nothing else to my hair. I air dry my hair and don't color it.
My usual Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner finally started not doing so well and I stop using it. I think something was changed. Anyway I am very pleased with this drugstore fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

Best shampoo/conditioner I've ever used. I use this daily. It makes my hair so soft shiny and frizz free! It doesn't weigh my thin hair down like some other shampoo/conditioners do. It lathers and rinses well. The packaging is good. I like the upside down conditioner. It makes it easy to get out. It smells like coconut but the smell doesnt really linger. Plus, it's cheap. $2.88 for a big 28oz bottle in my area. I'll buy this for a long time unless they change the ingredients and ruin it. (I hope not!) UPDATE: I still use this and still like it. I use a clarifying shampoo/conditioner once a week though. My only complaint is I need to find one of these with a pump somewhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by SquishE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is amazing for my dry, frizzy biracial hair. Makes my hair soft, manageable and smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in love with this shampoo. It makes my hair absolutely soft and silky and it feels like I put conditioner on after washing it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

As I have gotten older, my hair/scalp has gotten drier. Over the last year I have tried high end and drugstore products. This is the winner. Leaves my hair and scalp feeling great.