April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Age Defying Spa Illuminator Bare Light

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Moiraanne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now re-packaged and redistributed as Revlon Highlights, it is available again. Bare Lights is a lovely natural glow. Easy to blend with foundation or blush it brings a quick wake-up to your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Jane2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this illuminator. Totally makes me stand out in a party with glowing,dewy skin.
I have yellow undertones with Medium complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

Subtle, dewy finish.... not glittery or tacky. It delivers a rather natural, complimenting finish. Looks great layered underneath blush, or simply applied to the cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow and lower lip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and I am so happy with it. I have the colour Bare Light and it gives a beautiful healthy shimmer and it gives me colour but doesn't turn me orange because I'm super pale. I apply this my cheeks and other areas I like to highlight like my nose and brow bone. It looks so nice and alive on me and it's not overly shimmery just that healthy summer glow. I really like this as an NW15-20 I am hoping I won't have to tan my face at all using this, as I'm trying to avoid getting burnt.

Mine came with the brush ripped off and I'm glad it's much more hygienic that way. I really like the pink shimmer it reminds me of the pink in Mac's strobe cream imo. Very cool stuff and I'm really happy with it. It's definitely going to be used this summer a lot! This is really good and I'm glad I got it I would buy more and I most definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by LylaLeah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A HG product for me. I can wear it under my cream blush or by itself and it gives my skin the most beautiful glow of healthy happy skin like I just came back from a spa. Let me start by saying I was a huge fan of Revlon's skinlights and had it in all the colours which isn't something I would usually do. When it was discontinued I was sad and still held on to my stash and would use it even though it was past the "expiry date". Bare lights is the perfect colour for my skintone. Its an amazing highlighter and does exactly what I want it to do for my skin in two minutes. I squeeze a little on the brush and put it over my cheeks and then work it in a bit with my fingers. I actually quite like the brush because it helps to control the product. Mine keeps coming off so I don't like the packaging.
I had to buy these in the USA as they didn't sell it in Canada and now I see its being discontinued so I'll drive down to see if i can buy another one of these and the pink colour before its gone. I don't know what Revlon's problem is as this is a popular product and Skinlights had quite the cult following. Probably/hopefully they will just repackage it and come out with a new version in the near future!!
Love this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a really nice light pink highlighter. It's smooth and it blends into the skin easily. It's perfect for the subtle glow to highlight your cheeks. The only thing I didn't like about this product is the packaging. I hate how there's a brush applicator because I feel like it's an unsanitary way to dispense the product. This was a simple problem to fix by cutting the brush head off. 4/5 Stars

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MissCaroline85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 60 year old mom and me (26) both use this and it is great. She uses it under her makeup for that extra glow and I mix mine 1/3 to 2/3 foundation and apply with a stipple brush. CVS has these on an amazing clearance deal right now, so I have been clearing the shelves on these babies. I have 12 of both colors and my mom has about the same. In the future I would repurchase these at normal price.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow Revlon is really kickin butt lately as far as DS products go! (I'm also referring to their new lip butters which are amazing.) I cannot believe ppl are finding this on sale for 3 bucks, because everywhere I've seen it, it's still like $13!! This is a gorgeous liquid highlighter. I have it in all three colors and love them all. I save the Gold Light for summer when I'm tan (NC40), and it's amazing. Bare Light is great for now when I'm more light/medium skinned (NC30). Pink Light is also gorgeous, it just doesn't flatter my skintone as much as the others, but it would be so gorgeous on fair skin. If anyone remembers Revlon Skinlights, these are exactly like them. In fact, they should've never gotten rid of Skinlights. These are on par with Benefit's High Beam and Tarte smooth operator, both of which I have. I also much prefer these to NARS Copacabana Multiple, which i also own. I ripped the brush out on this, as I find it a big product waster & just a complete unnecessary PITA. To remove the brush, you could use fingers, tweezers, scissors, needle nose pliers, etc., you get the idea. (or you could just do it savage beast style with your teeth like me LOL.) It's very easy to pull it out, which is nice, and the on/off switch is awesome as well. Make sure u turn it to off when you're not using it, as it will leak if u don't . Anyway, I LOVE this, and I wish I hadn't read it's on clearance, cuz we all know what that means :( I hope it's not being discontinued! Why can't these companies read reviews on here? Then maybe they'd stop getting rid of products we all adore! Awesome highlighter, go buy this!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by soulsupermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Pink Light a couple of days ago from CVS for only THREE DOLLARS, and I love it. I'm 19 and all for shimmery, happy looks. This stuff is perfectly glowy and natural, more so than any other illuminator I've tried, and it's just perfect for the cheekbones. It doesn't look out of place or frosty-weird, just really, really pretty.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear about the icky brush solution until just now - but to put the cherry on top, I recently traveled and forgot to turn it "off." so a whole bunch of product got squeezed out all over the brush and cap. :(

So I went to another CVS today (I bought the last Illuminator of any color at the other location) and bought a Bare Light to get me by, removing the brush right away and taking extra care. It was ALSO $3.49. What a steal. With the coupons I got on my receipt, I really think I'm going back to snatch up the LAST Pink Light for backup/a clean new start. I haven't found a product that makes me feel so glowy and awake quite a while, and I'm sure not going to miss a chance to get it at this price. Check out your CVS if you want more or want to try it out yourself! It may not be marked down, but it should read clearance on the register.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this after purchasing a high end highlighter that was $32! That is going back! This Revlon Illuminator is the perfect color, easy to apply, and it looks soo natural. This make the Tarte smooth operator look like a joke! Thanks Revlon!!!