Chanel Chance

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've tried with several bottles of the EDP (and one of the EDT) over the past, say, ten years or so, and it just never roped me in. I buy it, and it doesn't seem quite right, then I give it away...it's a cycle that thankfully, I've now broken (see next paragraph). There's something about the EDP that seems "thin"...like a tinny note that just doesn't seem like the luxury that Chanel represents...and then there's that pencil sharpener note that just doesn't work for me. I've smelled the EDP on others who carry it off beautifully...but regretfully, I do not.

Instead, I have to go with the parfum version in order to really love Chance...and it's taken me over a decade to try it. In this strength, I give Chance a 4.5 instead of a 3 for the edp and a 2 for the edt. The parfum is everything it should be: smooth, rich, full bodied, long lasting and close to the skin enough that you won't cause an elevator full of people to suffocate. It's true that Chance parfum is similar to Mademoiselle (the two are closer in the parfum form than in the edp), but Chance feels a little more youthful, almost playful...it's perfect to brighten overcast spring days. This tiny little bottle (0.25 oz for $120 at the time of writing) doesn't travel well, but it has quickly become my go-to/I don't know what else to wear scent over the past eight months.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I get so many compliments on this scent. It's light without being too girly. Oddly enough, this scent reminds me of a first date: playful, sweet and a little sexy.

I have been using this scent for years, and it never gets old. Classic, spicy and just plain amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this parfum ..

Love this scent for many years!

I love this smell! Its a delicate soothing smell that will turn heads everywhere you go.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a beautiful fragrance it makes me feel like a princess when I wear it and all the boys be checking me out when I walk by them! ;).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite bottles of Perfum , it smells beautiful all day . It's the kind you forget you have it on and someone can still smell it on you . Love it . ❤️

Popular Fragrances