Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 8/23/2015 3:34:00 AM

This stuff is a life changer seriously. I used to be the girl that wasn't super into paying a greater amount for makeup because I figured it's all the same, just because its pricier doesn't mean it's better.. You know what I mean. But let me tell you after this one product I have transitioned completely. I used to use Maybelline concealer that was just your basic cover up. Then my friend told me she got this new concealer because she saw that Jessie James (country singer) uses it and so she bought it. She told me it literally covered everything and some days she only used this concealer, and I just had to get it. So o caved and bought it because I'm Italian and we have unsightly bags under our eyes in the morning and Maybelline just wasn't doing the job. I bought mine from sephora for $38 with tax I believe. When it arrived i ironically had a blemish on my cheek that I couldn't get covered up enough to my liking and I had a date that night. So I thougt what better timing than to use this now. It was wonderful the coverage is without a doubt perfection. And it blended well with my skin tone which is even better. Plus when I woke up the next day for work I put a little under my eyes and my bags were gone! This product is awesome and a little bit of it goes a LONG way trust me. I've had mine since before this summer and I bet it'll last until at least spring of 2016. Definitely a good buy!

on 8/23/2015 3:01:00 AM

Covers well, wish it had more full of a coverage, its like a medium coverage. And it photographs nicely.... very natural looking that's why I use it :) Let's just say people commented on how much they loved me "without makeup" when I switched to this as a foundation from MAC. I do think it makes my non-makeup face look crappy after awhile of use- maybe it dries it out or something? But for work or going out its fine, covers blemishes seamlessly.

This is by far the best concealer I have tried! You only need the tinniest drop of this product to cover anything on your face. I only use this concealer to cover pimples and acne scars and it is amazing! It also lasts all day, even through sweaty workouts. During winter, it does tend to cling to dry spots, so make sure you are using a good moisturizer. I think the price is reasonable for the quality of the product and the fact that it takes forever to finish a whole tube. I recommend this concealer to everybody!!

on 8/1/2015 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer is high coverage as the name I have Asian brown skin and have medium to dark eye bags and under eye circles and two dabs of concealer of this magic does the trick!

It dries matte which looks absolutely beautiful
On the skin.

Cons: the concealer is pricey

on 7/26/2015 6:10:00 PM

My all time favorite concealer. I have this in #5,6,7 and can either use them individually or mixed some together to match my tan. I find the formula too thick to use on my under eye area so I only use it for blemishes or red area. I've been using these for a couple of years now and it has not yet broke me out. A little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time.

on 7/24/2015 10:12:00 AM

This concealer is literally my HG product. I cannot imagine going without this product. This is my first makeup purchase and have never found another concealer for blemishes better than this. It dries to a matte finish. It lasts nearly for the whole day. It is waterproof so it won't smudge that easily.
The main problem with this concealer is the shade selection. I was told to get a shade no. 6 but my skin tone is way too dark for it, almost look like a highlight instead of a concealer. But 7 would be too dark for my skin. The girl working at the MUFE counter explained to me that the full cover concealer formula tends to oxidise after applying it from the tube, so she would normally chooses a lighter shade instead of the actual shade or a darker one to prevent obvious oxidised concealer marks on the face.
Overall, this concealer provides amazing coverage whilst I have never broken out from this. But the shade selection can be improved.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Favorite concealer in the whole world. It doesn't break me out and it really does last! Only complaint I have is that it can make my blemishes slightly patchy if my skin is dry and can separate a little if I'm too oily, but it's mostly something I can live with and just prepare for.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

price tag is high for a concealer but works amazing! covers acne scars like a dream and it's water proof! Not for under eyes though, the formula can dry it out

on 6/16/2015 5:09:00 PM

Bought this because I heard good reviews about it having high coverage. Usually you need high coverage because you want to conceal breakouts or blemishes. The problem is this concealer doesn't seem to have that high coverage! I need to build it up to get that effect, and when I try to build it up just a little...the consistency is so thick and dry that my pimple looks so hard and flaky. The finish is not natural at all! And it makes my face feel sticky. Such a mess to put on. I've tried applying it with a brush, with my fingers and with light patting motion but they all don't work. I dislike the packaging too as it is quite difficult to squeeze out the concealer at the end. Regret purchasing this as it is so expensive yet ineffective. Not worth it!! The only reason why I like it is that it is waterproof and can be used for swimming.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've wanted this concealer for a long time but didn't want to spend the money on it. I finally decided to just buy it and now I'm in love.

Pros: It comes in a squeeze tube that makes it easily to control the amount that comes out; it only takes a little tiny bit to conceal blemishes, you can build it for more coverage on really inflamed bumpy blemishes, it easily covered my post acne marks; its very easy to blend out, the color is perfect for my skin tone, it doesn't dry out and get cakey; it lasts all day; it hasn't broken me out.

Its safe to say I finally found my holy grail concealer. If you suffer from skin problems I highly recommend this. Yes its pricey, but I've come to understand that if you want good quality makeup you have invest in it. This is truly worth every penny.