Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this concealer to cover my dark circles- the only complaint I have is that it doesn't move very easily. It kind of takes a lot of blending for it to actually blend where you want it- so a brush isn't optimal, you kind of need a beauty blender for it. It is VERY thick, but it doesn't crease, which is really nice. It hardens almost like a mask, so I wouldn't really let it "cook" like I do with my other products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

When i used to break out, it really put me down in the dumps. I needed a concealer that not only covered it well, but STAYED covered. Enter MUFE concealer: this stuff is gold. It is pricey, but considering that you only need the tiniest bit to cover blemishes, it is worth it. It will last for a very long time.
This stuff blends extremely well, does not cake. Other concealers I have tried have been too dry, and left that patch of concealer look that makes it obvious to others what you have done.
Honestly, this is one of the best 30 dollars I have spent on beauty. It is well worth the money, you will have no fear or self consciousness when you break out. Periods are no longer my skin's worst enemy.
BUY IT AND YOU'LL NEVER LOOK BACK!

Pros:
1. Coverage is amazing! A thin layer covered all my skin discoloration.
2. Buildable but does not get cakey.
3. Comes in a practical design which is a squeeze tube.
4. A little goes a long way.
5. I use No.8 on my NC 35 skin. It does a good job at hiding my skin flaws.
6. Better than other drugstore and high end concealers!

Cons:
1. Expensive

Overall: Worth the splurge! Save your money on drugstore concealers. Buy this instead!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love it! I covers everything so beautifully! It has a very creamy consistency, so it doesn't cling onto dry patches, but not so creamy that it will melt off - no, it stays put all day!
Also, the colour range is pretty wide, so you'll probably find a good match for your skin tone!
It is quite pricey, but honestly it lasts a loooong time! I have had mine for over a year (and I use it pretty much every day to cover up pimples and acne scars) and I still have half of it full because you only need a tiny bit everytime!
Oh and the packaging is the best! I hate those pots in which you have to dip your finger...not very hygienic, imo. Here you just have to squeeze a tube which is great.
Honestly, this is the best concealer I've tried. And if you suffer from acne you might want to give this one a go - I'm sure you'll be as pleased as I was!
I'll definitely repurchase it!!

I have been using this concealer for almost 5 years I think, it quickly became a HG product for me after my first use. I have combo skin and a lot of concealers melt off throughout the day or just don't have enough coverage to begin with. MUFE full-cover really lives up to its name and covers very well, it's texture is thick but still creamy and blendable. I love that it is oil-free and doesn't have any slippy or siliconey texture. I use it all over my face, I love it under my eyes to cover shadows and on faint acne scars. This doesn't crease on me, but I generally don't have issues with creasing under my eyes and I always set makeup on my combo skin with powder. One tube lasts forever since a little goes a long way, I think I am on my 3rd tube. Shade #5 is perfect for my NC20-ish light olive skintone. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a more heavy duty type of concealer for everyday wear.

Great concealer, but not on it's own. I always mix it with a creamier concealer or foundation or else it will creaseeeeee. But I found the perfect combo and it's awesome! Be careful putting it alone under the eyes or it may crease.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in a shade that was too light for me (Shade 5), but this is my HG concealer for days I want to wear minimal makeup. The concealer is full coverage, oil-free, and waterproof. I have worn this with a BB cream and some powder while working out at the gym and this concealer stayed intact despite the powder and some of the BB cream melting off. I only use this concealer for my acne and scars instead of my under eye area because this a dry formula. A little goes a long way and I will definitely repurchase this in a closer shade to my skin.

Pros:
- Full coverage, oil-free and waterproof as it claims to be
- Tube can last you if you use this sparingly
- Hygienic packaging that comes as a squeeze tube

Cons:
- Dry formula, probably not good for under eye area
- Expensive for a concealer

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! Hides the bags under my eyes very well under my foundation.

It lasts...it works....better than drugstore shelf concealers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this concealer. It covers all my imperfections. Is thicker than other concealer's I have tried and it doesn't irritate my skin. It blends really well.