Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 7/26/2015 6:10:00 PM

My all time favorite concealer. I have this in #5,6,7 and can either use them individually or mixed some together to match my tan. I find the formula too thick to use on my under eye area so I only use it for blemishes or red area. I've been using these for a couple of years now and it has not yet broke me out. A little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time.

on 7/24/2015 10:12:00 AM

This concealer is literally my HG product. I cannot imagine going without this product. This is my first makeup purchase and have never found another concealer for blemishes better than this. It dries to a matte finish. It lasts nearly for the whole day. It is waterproof so it won't smudge that easily.
The main problem with this concealer is the shade selection. I was told to get a shade no. 6 but my skin tone is way too dark for it, almost look like a highlight instead of a concealer. But 7 would be too dark for my skin. The girl working at the MUFE counter explained to me that the full cover concealer formula tends to oxidise after applying it from the tube, so she would normally chooses a lighter shade instead of the actual shade or a darker one to prevent obvious oxidised concealer marks on the face.
Overall, this concealer provides amazing coverage whilst I have never broken out from this. But the shade selection can be improved.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Favorite concealer in the whole world. It doesn't break me out and it really does last! Only complaint I have is that it can make my blemishes slightly patchy if my skin is dry and can separate a little if I'm too oily, but it's mostly something I can live with and just prepare for.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

price tag is high for a concealer but works amazing! covers acne scars like a dream and it's water proof! Not for under eyes though, the formula can dry it out

on 6/16/2015 5:09:00 PM

Bought this because I heard good reviews about it having high coverage. Usually you need high coverage because you want to conceal breakouts or blemishes. The problem is this concealer doesn't seem to have that high coverage! I need to build it up to get that effect, and when I try to build it up just a little...the consistency is so thick and dry that my pimple looks so hard and flaky. The finish is not natural at all! And it makes my face feel sticky. Such a mess to put on. I've tried applying it with a brush, with my fingers and with light patting motion but they all don't work. I dislike the packaging too as it is quite difficult to squeeze out the concealer at the end. Regret purchasing this as it is so expensive yet ineffective. Not worth it!! The only reason why I like it is that it is waterproof and can be used for swimming.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've wanted this concealer for a long time but didn't want to spend the money on it. I finally decided to just buy it and now I'm in love.

Pros: It comes in a squeeze tube that makes it easily to control the amount that comes out; it only takes a little tiny bit to conceal blemishes, you can build it for more coverage on really inflamed bumpy blemishes, it easily covered my post acne marks; its very easy to blend out, the color is perfect for my skin tone, it doesn't dry out and get cakey; it lasts all day; it hasn't broken me out.

Its safe to say I finally found my holy grail concealer. If you suffer from skin problems I highly recommend this. Yes its pricey, but I've come to understand that if you want good quality makeup you have invest in it. This is truly worth every penny.

on 5/22/2015 6:32:00 AM

It is okay.. I mean I would not buy it again but it was not so disturbing. However, it does not stay on for a long time. I expected more from Make Up For Ever

on 5/20/2015 4:36:00 AM

I struggle with redness on my cheeks, nose and chin. My pimple scars also take a really long time to go away. Usually my makeup wears off after 6-7 hours of makeup application and the redness can be seen, but since using this concealer, the longevity of my face camouflage has been extended.

I apply this concealer with my finger in a dabbing motion over my liquid foundation and apply loose powder over my whole face lightly.

The concealer is on the dry side and I'd only use it to conceal redness and pimple scars on my face.

I like how you can control how much of the product is dispensed unlike the MAC Pro Concealer which has a nasty, waste-your-product pump dispenser.

I have been searching for years for a concealer that covers my dark circles and won't melt off by midday. I finally waked into sephora and put myself in the hands of a sales associate who recommended this to me. this is now my go-to concealer! It does still take a couple of layers to fully cover, but the coverage needs no reapplication through the day! I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is (especially in Canada) but its worth the price on my opinion since it delivers on its promise of full coverage and has such great staying power..which is a bonus for me with my oily skin!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I tried this out to cover blemishes in #4 and the colour was a pretty good match. I also liked the texture of the product, it blended in and didn't feel too much like it was 'sitting' on the skin.