November 24, 2014 | 1988 users online

Concealers - Cover FX - Conceal FX Camouflage Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first i didn't like this concealer - i could have sworn i saw sparkles in it a few times. But after using it for a couple weeks, its growing on me. The colour is a good match, it definitely conceals and it lasts a pretty long time. The other day I only wore concealer (which is very rare) and I felt comfortable that all my acne was adequately covered.

Originally, I purchases the light shade but it was waaaay too orange. The extra light works well (i'm light with neutral undertones)

the price is ridiculous $27.00 for a tiny tube. Although it will last a long time- these things have expiry dates....

Oh yes, i do not use this for under eye as it sits in my fine lines and balls up. I use lancome's corrector there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I love how the colors are separated into Pink, Neutral and Golden. I currently wear Neutral Medium-Deep and it's perfect covering up my melasma on my cheeks and forehead. I have been through COUNTLESS different concealers from low end drugstore brands all the way up the "HG" of concealer Clea DePeau (or however you spell it). I returned the CDP because it was not worth the price and it did not cover my problem areas. This concealer was creamy, creaseproof, thick and lasted all day. Just perfect in my opinion. I will not repurchase any other concealers except for this one. THIS is my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not enough pigmentation or lasting power for me. It just sat on top of my skin without blending in. Covering with powder fixes it somewhat. My HG concealer for my oily/combo Asian skin is still Shiseido's cream concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer does everything right. The coverage is great (full), the texture is excellent and it stays really well. I don't feel the need to powder this, though I do. This is just a fantastic concealer over all. Do recommend!

Coverage: Full
Texture: Thick but not tacky or sticky
Crease: No
Drying: No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Sarahlw8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great product - used throughout pregnancy for acne hyper pigmentation marks all over face. I have two different shades, one that matches my skin tone and one slightly lighter in colour. I use the one that matches my skin tone all over and the lighter one for really dark marks which helps to camouflage the marks on face and especially on the neck.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CrysNabb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this at Shoppers. I've tried tons of diff drugstore brand concealers on my own, and wasted a lot of money.(wrong shades) Every woman(especially us moms!) knows the importance of concealer! So finding the right shade is SO SO important! So I finally decided to ask the woman behind the cosmetics counter for help. I fully expected her to direct me to a more pricey product.(which she did) It was worth it! She told me I had a pink undertone and applied this product to my eye area. I am so grateful I asked for help. First time EVER I had the right color concealer. I mean, perfect. It's so important to have the RIGHT shade, as most of these reviews complain about the color. The package is air right and sanitary(no bacteria or oxygen getting in), and the price is worth the amount you get. You only need a small amount. Great medium to full coverage! Very pleased!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by loveohnine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does provide great coverage if used properly but nevertheless this product I believe made me breakout. Comes out orangey on skin initially so you have to blend it out for it to come out lighter. Rubbing makeup on my acne-prone face though only made it worse. Definitely NOT repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this works well under my eyes. way too orangy for blemishes on the face, but if i use an ever so small amount and cover it with powder foundation, it works too. but i mainly use it for under eyes and top with powder. it's a bit greasy though. i wouldn't repurchase but that's only because i always like to try new products! i like the packaging and how you can take out as little as you need. i got this on sale for half price - i actually think they are discontinuing this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I splurged and bought this to try on my under eyes/freckles and it wasn't cheap! I have it in light, and in the tube it looks VERY orange, but once you blend it into your skin it will change to a less orange colour, and the packaging is pretty good, it's sanitary. But it will separate in the tube a bit. That's about it for the positive. I found, it lacked pigmentation. I had to do a layer, let it set, do another layer, and sometimes another layer. So it's not good for people in a hurry, I found it has a very strong bitter smell? Almost like cut dandelions. It looked really dry on my skin, and I don't HAVE dry skin, It also dried my under eye area out. My bags felt so tight and dry! I don't recommend it, nor will I buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Nirali07

So I got this product when it was half off at my shoppers. So I don't know if this would be worth buying at the full price. The concealer is nice it is a medium coverage which with some layers build up to full coverage. It does crease, so people with wrinkles this may not be for you. As well the best thing about it is the shade adjusting minerals. So when I take my concealer out (i'm in medium, i'm an nw35) its much darker for me and very orange. All of a sudden with some blending it turns lighter and has pinking undertones! It amazing. It stays put all day when set but can look cakey if not set with a finely milled powder. Overall if it was half off again I would repurchase. As well your getting a lot of product! Half of an average foundation bottle! It should last you forever. And the worst part about the concealer is the smell. Straight up smells like turmeric as it actually contains turmeric root extract.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No