January 25, 2015 | 1101 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2015 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sjwadler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been on a hunt for new mascara since my fav MAC plush lash was discontinued. I tried 2 other MAC mascara's but they both went back. I read reviews on the DiorShow and just had to have it BUT it didn't live up to the hype: 1) it takes too many coats to get the desired effect 2) my lashes keep sticking together every time I blink--ugh 3) raccoon eyes after a few hours and and 4) it has a fragrance that is nasty. So to sum up: this one is going back to Nordstrom (thank goodness they have a generous return policy) because it's too expensive to just use once and toss or let sit. I did get a tube of Elizabeth Motts It's So Big Mascara and I actually think this is going to be my replacement for the MAC plush lash. It goes on smooth, has a unique brush and doesn't flake or cause raccoon eyes and it's a lot less expensive than the Dior. Also, the customer service at Elizabeth Mott is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 9:28:00 AM More reviews by MlleThiery

I disliked this mascara immensely. It was very clumpy and heavy (like tarantula legs), and I always had fallout even after just an hour (what mascara can't last more than an hour?!). For the price this formula should last a really long time but mine dried out after a few months and it's not something I did because I've never had that problem with mascara. I had to throw it away before I finished. I don't understand why everyone else is raving about it...maybe it depends on your eyelashes, mine are long and thick so I just need one little coat and that's it, not a major paint job. The only nice I have to say is that it looks pretty on the outside and the brush was nice and made application very fast, just a couple strokes and you're done...but then you lose more time constantly cleaning fall out from under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by janehazel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just buy the Chanel.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by winegum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this mascara. Firstly, it coated my lashes to look thick and spidery. Compared to other mascaras, I found it had this really weird smell. By mid day, I was constantly checking a mirror, wiping mascara flakes off from under my eye. Really disappoiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by kreamsoduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara in blue (Azure). The brush is rather large so it takes some getting used to but I love this for a little something extra when I am doing a more neutral eye because it makes your eyes pop. This is a great everyday mascara because it isn't too over the top for work, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason I always find myself going back to diorshow to "try it one more time" but its not worth the money. It goes on extremely thick and its clumpy. One good thing is my tube always lasts a long time but there are better options for your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never understood the hype about this product, but I've been sucked in to try it again and again over the years. It gets very cakey and clumpy looking VERY quickly and the tube itself dries out quicker than any other mascara I've ever owned (and I've tried a lot, considering i almost never purchase the same kind twice in a row because i always want to try something new). It's over-priced and over hyped. Between my office friends and my mother's office friends (from whom i first hear about diorshow) i have never seen anyone use this who didn't have clumpy spider-leg lashes. Even if you *like* spider-leg lashes you can find drugstore alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

It's not the PERFECT mascara, but its the best I've found so far, so 5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by KitzenMua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was always my very favourite mascara. It always worked like no other. Thivkens, lengthens and generally was always amazing. However, after a change to their formula is now dries out much faster than it used to and tends to clump a bit...which is easily remedied with a lash comb. I do wish they would have stuck with the original formula which made it a cult favourite in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. Good formula, awesome but simple brush, awesome application. It's not perfect and it's not a holy grail mascara but I'm still on the lookout for the one for me so this works for now. Not sure why but I like the smell of this mascara too