Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 8/21/2015 8:00:00 PM

This is just slightly better than L'Oreal Volumnous (with the teddy bear brush). The price is ridiculous at $35 Can. If it were more like $28, I MAY consider repurchasing. The brush is almost a bit too big, it took a good week to get the hang of it as I kept getting it all over my eyelids. It removes easily enough and leaves my lashes soft and healthy looking. It also doesn't clump a lot. I wont repurchase based on its price.

on 8/14/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

'Renewed' formula Diorshow
I've used Diorshow mascara for years and years and have always loved it but this year Dior have 'renewed' the formula and the end result is a mascara that smudges chronically. Even with careful application and a light hand plus using little eye cream (to prevent any transfer) this mascara smudges heavily - not once but repeatedly. I find I have to remove a lot of obvious smudging up to 4 times per wear...a real disappointment as when you first apply it it looks as good as ever and has a beautiful effect. Unfortunately within 20 minutes it will have smudged - and badly. I have somewhat long eyelashes which may make the situation worse however I think the problem with the renewed formula (designed to prevent the mascara drying out in the tube) is so substantial it could affect most users. I have subsequently gone back to my local Dior counter to buy some of the remaining stock of the original formula but as for the future, this is a real disimprovement to what was a beautiful mascara - sadly won't be repurchasing once the original formula has run out.

on 8/9/2015 8:30:00 PM

Too pricey for what it does. Clumps, and gets flaky. Not worth the price.

on 8/6/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like how you can get most of the product out of the tube. It does wonders when I apply my makeup with it. I look great overall with it.

on 7/30/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wish i didn't like this. Unfortunately, I do. I like it on its own for a very feathery/natural but thick look, and with my other favourite (Mineral Fusion volumizing mascara) on top! When I layer the mineral fusion on top, i don't need to bother with false lashes.

Maybe it makes a beautiful base coat because it's the perfect texture. It lets the other mascara 'grip' on and look smooth, rather than some mascaras which pile up even minutely, so when you layer, the end result is not 'clean' and feathery. This gives a non-clumpy, naturally voluminous/long, feathery, pretty look. Surprisingly, despite the rose fragrance, it doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes.

It does tend to flake if used on its own (without the mineral fusion on top), hence I took off 2 stars.

on 7/29/2015 9:06:00 PM

Love the brush on this mascara , i don't like the way it looks smugie after a couple of hours

on 7/29/2015 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Received 2 deluxe samples from Sephora. The wand is a bit bigger than I liked, it's big and brushy then tapers off at the end. Initially, my lashes looked fine but after only a few hours, I'd lost all curl I left the house with. I also had to use some saline solution for my eyes and the mascara made me look like a raccoon. It is not waterproof, nor does it claim to not run, but I would expect it to hold up just a bit better after a few drops of saline. Not impressed.

on 7/18/2015 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I LOVE this brush! possibly the best ever used! The mascara its self is great. I could go on all day about that brush though!

on 7/15/2015 11:11:00 AM

I think there are dupes for this out there, but I like the brush a lot and I like the quantity of product it picks up from the tube. The brush really clings to the root of the lashes and allows you to really pull and lengthen the lashes and open up the eye.

It is very black and intense without being thick and heavy. You only really need one coat but I don't like this for lower lashes.

on 7/15/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh my, this mascara is not worth the price!!! It didn't do much for my lashes, the only plus is that it smells nice!! Don't waste your money on it, this is mediocre!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials