April 25, 2014 | 940 users online

Treatments - Sisley - Suprem˙a

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Andrew85

This is by far the best anti aging treatment on the market... Is very expensive, but it works.. Very impresive with this.. This will change your skin tone, texture, within days..absolutely amazing cream...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Hbomb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for nearly 3 months now, and feel like I can make a valid review (unlike, nearly all the negative reviews on this product which were based on people using 1 or a few samples). This product certainly gives the complexion a great glow when applied. Over time, this glow becomes noticeable in the morning and during the day. For normal or combination skin (like mine), the texture and richness is perfect! Any more would be too oily, which just ends up being fed to your pillow. I have noticed a measurable improvement in my skin since starting this product. The pump packaging is perfect, with a window indicator telling you how much product you have left. The bottom line: if you have the money to spend (significantly cheaper on strawberrynet), then do it! If not, in all due time cheaper alternatives always appear.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ukskincareguy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of sisley but winced at the price of this lotion. The claims made however, are justifed. I'm 35 with some early aging signs, and have seen real results. My complexion is certainly smoother, brighter, and I love the relaxed look I get in the morning. I feel that at my age it is an appopriate way to delay botox and fillers...this is how I justify the price. I would also add that Sisley are very sample generous, which helps to offset some of the expense. I agree with other comments that the texture may be too light for some tastes. However I do not recommend to use a moisturiser underneath as this will prevent the active ingredients from having a full effect. Finally persistence pays with this cream. I've noticed a considerable benefit from consistent nightly use.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by amlane

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I believe this to be the "gem" of the Sisley product line. I've been using Sisley for 20 years and began using Supremya a few months ago. My skin is hydrated, toned, more luminous and even in texture. Although expensive, I believe it's worth every penny.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Two days into using it and I feel a difference on my skin already. This cream reminds me of the Estee Lauder recreation night cream ( a lovely cream I have been using for 2 yrs btw) I was using right before except that it has a better texture and packaging.
Most anti-aging creams are not meant to be really moisturizing, they are meant to fight aging, So you can't expect superb nourishment from an anti-aging cream so what I do is that I use a face oil ( Darphin 8 flower nectar) under it. This halves the amount you would use if you are using this like a regular moisturizer which you really shouldn't because you will be throwing money down the drain. I only use a pump on my face and a pump on my neck. And that's more than sufficient.
I feel that my skin is much smoother, softer and more refined than a few days ago. So it is definitely working.

So far so good. I will update you guys on the progress.

One week into using it. My pores are almost invisible and I feel that my skin appear a lot tighter and smoother. Only real caveat about this cream is its moisturizing power - it is not as moisturizing as the Estee LAuder Re-creation night cream. But then again, Sisley didn't mention anywhere in the box that this will give your skin deep hydration or anything along that line, what it did mention was the promise of a restructured skin and I am beginning to see that already. FYI, yesterday I accidentally left the 3 min peel from La Prairie on my face for too long, instead of the usual 5-10 mins - the length of time I usually leave the peel on, I left it on for more than 30 mins. And I had no adverse reactions on my face like I normally would have if I left a peel or masque on for too long. Instead, I just woke up with a very nice smooth visage.

Three weeks into using. The sisley do show a dramatic capability to reduce signs of aging. Biggest qualm is that instead of being a moisturizer, it is more like a a treatment serum. Because I find it quite drying despite having slathered on a layer of Darphin oil underneath it. I recommend trying the cream in the summer instead. but all in all Sisley is delivering what it promised. Way better than most high-end creams IMHO. It is really anti-aging and not just giving an illusion of it. My skin is looking way younger than before; I just returned to asia from NYC after three months and everyone thought I look younger than they last saw me. I guess I just have to deal with the drying side effects till I find a better anti-aging cream.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by FIFI67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was told at the Sisley counter that this was the new alternative to Botox. When I asked what the ingredients were I was told it was a 'secret'! However she gave me a sample to bring home and even I, a total product junkie who believes you get what you pay for cannot see how they can justify the outrageous price, almost 500 euro! The sample lasted for a week. I'm 42 with good enough skin but begining to lose firmness and I have the beginings of crows feet around my eyes. I was told you can use this around the eyes, which means you dont need an additional eye cream. Also I was told you just use this at night and it will be so effective that a light moisturiser is all you need for daytime. I saw no difference at all after the week. It's a nice moisturiser, that's all. I'm now using the Clarins 'Younger Longer' balm which I think does everything that Supremya promised to do ,at a fifth of the price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by codydan85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had several samples of this product. After all I don't mind dishing out on expensive products but not before I try it first and I am glad that I did.
In the UK Supremya is £435. I was looking forward to trying it ages before it got released. After using it for 3 weeks I didn't even see a difference what so ever. It does say in the description after two months skin will look visably rejuvinated but after 3 weeks it didn't change anything. On the first morning after using it I rushed to the mirror to see if there was any difference and there wasn't. Ok I'm in my mid 20's but I still have some fine lines so I thought this product would at least act on these but no it didn't.
Having looked at the ingredient list there is nothing special in there to justify the price. The packaging is great though and its airless to keep the ingredients active.
But overall for £435 you can buy two whole set's of high end products for the price of Supremya. Quite frankly I would rather have several products than just this one.
This cream feels very light, you are meant to inhale the smell of the product before you apply it, it doesn't really smell of anything nice.
I would not buy this there is far better organic and natural anti ageing products on the market.
If you have lots of money to spare then go ahead and try Supremya but I would try a sample first!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As much as I love most Sisley products (and many other 'overpriced' high end skin care miracle prods as anyone who has read my reviews knows), this one was a big disappointment for me. I got several nice sized tube samples (not little packets) from NM since I've bought ALOT of Sisley products there. So, I expected alot, but honestly saw no visible results. Sisleya Elixir @ $535.00 worked immediately and very, very effectively for me so it's not about the brand, I love Sisley. Maybe I am so dry that this particular product is too light for my skin type.The listed ingredients didn't impress me all that much and the results on my skin weren't even close to MAGICAL enough to justify $750.00. I will try anything and everything at my age, but this isn't IT for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the newest product from Sisley. I think it is not available in the shops. You can not find it on their site either. I am currently use this product for a bit more then one month. I give advice to models and politicians (recently) and skin and food companies offer me very few one of their latest products in order that I could advise it to 'my clients'. In either way: i didn't have to pay for this product (which sadly happens only 10 times a year) I will not complain because I get much designer clothes for free. Hehe. I am writing this because I absolutely do not work for Sisley or another brand in general.
I was very happy, because I am sure that I would shell out my very hard worked money for this top product from Sisley when it really would came out! I don't know how much it will cost, but it would be in France: 450 euro's. (more then 500 dollar) I don't have the packeging, so I cannot give notes about the ingredients. It's an opaque cilinder with a pump which you can compare to hydra global from the brand. It has 10 ml more then hydra global, so 50ml to be complete. It's a bronze, gold cilinder,...
It's ment to eliminate al other treatment products. There is no need to use a serum beneath it. It works like a completely anti aging program: more resilient skin, brighter, dense, supple, glowing, spot free skin. It promises it all, also erasing fine lines and freckles. It's the most complete anti aging product from Sisley. It even promises thicker skin, which is for me the most important usue,... which means there is a collagen building. It's a night time product only so it does not contain sunscreen.

My feelings about this product: it is surprisingly light. It's a cream, but not thick at all. There is no way to compare this to Sisle˙a rich version. This is way more fluid. It smells very perfumy for my taste, altough a natural very pronounced smell. I use four pumps for my face, neck and decolleté. It leaves an adorable sheen on the face. It penetrates but it visible that you have put something on your face. Your face instantly looks well treated and surely luminous. Big plus! After a first night time use I saw nothing special. My skin was calm, not red, but nothing special. I do not have any skin problems, so maybe it's difficult to see improvemens I thought! As weeks went by, results became visible. Skin is really nice looking. The sheen, the healthy sheen stays even when the product is of my face, as it hydrates really profondly altough surprisingly light qua texture! Skin is really dense, supple, radiant, comletely healthy with no pores, irritation or what so ever. My skin looks gorgeous! I don't think it has make my skin thicker, but I will update on that. It is surely a product that makes a difference which cannot be said by so many products! I was lately dissapointed in Sisley by some products, but this has had me back on the track. I surely will advice this to people who want to take really care for there skin. If you don't have the money to pay plastic surgery, I would suggest save money for plastic surgery, because ofter a bottle or 6 of this you can get plastic surgery and altough this is an extremely good product it is not a face lift in a bottle. Good product if you already have good skin and would like to maintain that. Anti wrinkle capacities of this product surely will not be good enough. Expect: clear, beautiful skin, not a face lifted skin! I can't say that enough! Will buy again and again and again! For sure! A+
UPDATE: I absolutely do agree with the review above me in terms of food for the skin. It isn't winter and I already feel this product does not deliver enough moisture for me. Even it's warm outside I am starting to need a serum beneath it for extra moisture. My skin still glows with this product but after I wash it of, me skin is (besides lovely even and calm and wrinkless) not as soft as I would like. Sorry Sisley, at this price you can't make mistakes. Will not buy again!
UPDATE!!!!!! I cannot believe I wrote ever a good review about this cream! My first bottle (and last one!!!) is empty and my skin is completely dehydrated! Can you imagine!? I AM PISSED!

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No