September 20, 2014 | 1183 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by splashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG do not buy this if you have sensitive skin! This shampoo and conditioner made me break out SO badly. I had huge pimples on my forehead that would not go away. My scalp was itchy and sticky. I stopped using the shampoo/conditioner and the break out I had disappeared within a few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by JessiB713

The first time I used this shampoo I didn't notice anything wonderful. I used it with the Nourish + Moisturize conditioner. The conditioner is great so I figured I'd keep using it. I've been using it for about three weeks now, I wash my hair every other day since my hair can sometimes get a little oily. I now LOVE this shampoo and the conditioner. It makes my hair feel clean and the conditioner gives my hair just enough moisture to not weigh it down but softens it. I think I'll be sticking with this set for a while. *My hair is shoulder length and annoyingly wavy. I cut about 8 inches off about 4 months ago since it was pretty damaged due to lightening it. I wish I had tried this set before cutting it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by michelle1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really enjoy using this shampoo. it smells lovely and leaves my hair soft. the chemicals are not harsh on my hair. my hair is curly and gets dry easily with harsh chemicals but this shampoo was really nice. the packaging is pretty and easily fits in my shower without taking up too much room. it has a nice consistency and i noticed it left my hair shiny and soft. i used this shampoo in combination with the Nexxus brand conditioner. i noticed the products worked nicely together.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really sad I didn't fall in love with this stuff like everyone else has! I'm a huge fan of Aveeno, I love their products but this shampoo didn't do the job for me. I used it a few times before I decided my opinion. First I time I used it I just got OK results, wasn't too impressed but thought I would give it a few more tries and maybe it took a few washes to get the full effect of it. Around the third time I used it I developed a really gross oily buildup in the roots. I know it was this product cause this was the only thing I had changed in my hair car routine and I hadn't been using any heavy styling products or anything. It was really gross and I had to go to my savior the Albert VO5 clarifying shampoo to get out all that nastiness. I liked the smell, it lathered up so nice and for a while made my hair feel good but nothing is worth that feeling of gross buildup in your hair. thanks, but no thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Pisces3113

I love this shampoo! I have very oily hair and I was scared at first to use a shampoo that would moisturize but this was amazing. It did not make my hair oily (like most moisturizing shampoos), and it made my hair SOOO soft and shiny, I was shocked. I am very picky with shampoo but I will absolutely buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by kaypeax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells good but made my scalp extremely dry. Even my boyfriend noticed I had a TON of flakes in my hair. It also exploded in my bag because the top popped off :/

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by svang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My current shampoo. It is not HG, but it is good to my hair. I have very long, wavy, thick Asian hair. As my hair gets greasy very quickly, this shampoo has been great since it moisturizes, but not too much, so my hair is still "passable" for the next day. With other shampoos, I end up having to shower twice in a day if I want shiny, clean hair, which leads to drying out my hair. I've been trying to rein in my greasy hair for years, and this has been the best thus far. I have only been using it for a month, and I'm loving it, but we will see how well it does when summer hits.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Marisela99

I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair very soft after washing. I straighten my hair everyday. Really repairs the damage!! I LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by bitaboop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad at all I just wish the smell was more potent.. Doesn't dry my hair out and is surprisingly moisterizing

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overview on my hair:
Not dyed, very long, and my hair texture is wavy.

After one use of both the shampoo and conditioner, I can tell you this product is worth every penny. It leaves your hair feeling smooth and most importantly, clean. The smell has a small scent of flower that is very tolerable and smells amazing! The packaging is very cute, it is in the colour of the traditional Aveeno beige, and has bright blue font colour to identify the moisture line. Pricing for this shampoo is fairly pricey -- I paid around $5 on sale for both the shampoo and conditioner ... I believe it is regular 8 or 9 dollars (I am from Canda, FYI). Overall great product, and will most likely repurchase after use!