July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder - Brighten [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Another great (even better then Lightscapade) dupe!
    Much more soft, pigmented, and less chalky than lightscapade.
    Not glittery at all, just shimmery and glowy. Comes in a nice big, sturdy compact (I just wish the compact was round instead of square)!
    This is very similar to Revlon pure confection, but this is less frosty and a little less pigmented, but you get more product for your money. I like these better than MAC mineralize skinfinishes. It is discontinued but can still be found on eBay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by worrdWORRDD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG highlighter! My skin ranges from fair to very tan, and this stuff always works. I use it daily on my cheekbones, brow bone, inner eye corner, and the bridge of my nose. It's just gorgeous! It makes my face look lit up, awake, and dewy (without looking oily!!). You also get a ton of product. It is very pricey at around $14 since it is a drugstore item. But there really is a ton of product. I use this every single day and it's been probably almost a year...? I still have a TON of product left, it's ridiculous. Some people might find this a bit frosty, and might not work out for people with more mature skin (don't take my word for it though!), but this works wonders with my skin as my skin is very young. You also don't need a lot of this product, and if you just use a little, it creates a very subtle glow. I, of course, prefer using a bit more product though lol :) Amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really like this as a blush and high light!! i was alittle tacken back buy the price tag but with overwelming reviews i decided to give it a try! and im sooooooooo glad i did!!! its a great highlight and it stays on fooor such a long time!! i will definitaly repercuas.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kristacular1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent drugstore highlighter; and basically the ONLY drugstore option. The pigmentation is superb and it provides an amazing luminosity to your face that lasts! I will forever buy this to use as a highlight for as long as it's made. Get this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this powder! I was first attracted to it by the beautiful marbelized design in the dome/pan. I like to use this as a highlighter and it could work as an all over powder but it is a little too shiny for me. It isn't at all cakey. It also isn't too frosty on my face nor overly shimmery. It lasts long on my face and doesn't feel too heavy. However, this doesn't feel like the smoothest applying powder that I have owned. The price is a bit high for a drugstore product also. The packaging is also a little bulky. But there is a good amount of product in here and the packaging looks very professional.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

It has a gorgeous shimmer - not powdery at all. All you get is a pure highlighter. The texture is a bit hard but it is actually good that the brush doesn't pick up too much - as you don't want to shine too much. The amount is very generous and I love the packaging - its very sturdy and practical. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is my HG highlighter of the moment. Provides a very nice subtle glow. Shimmer particles finely milled and absolutely no big chunky glitter. I go pretty heavy handed with this since I like quite a bit of a highlight on the tops of my cheekbones. Definitely hard to overdo. Love that its in a pan powder form since its the much easier and faster than a liquid product. I bought a back up of this b/c I think it's being d/c. It's about 10grams in each so it should last a while. However, packaging is unnecessarily balky. I wish it was more slim and convenient for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by danceicarus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this being discontinued? It's been on clearance everywhere.
    If it is, then i'm kind of sad to see these go.

I'm instantly drawn to any cosmetic product that is marbleized and baked like this.
    Usually baked products tend to have a lot of fallout but this doesn't.

It's quite hard and when you brush over it, not a lot of product picks up.
    That may bother some people but I see it as an advantage because you really need very little of this.

The shimmer in this is very fine and it's not glittery.
    When it's blended in, it gives the nicest glow.
    It's an instant healthy looking glow.
    I use it on my cheekbones/temples and sometimes on my brow bone as a highlight.
    While it looks more pink in the package when you swatch it, it has more of a silvery color.

I like it, the packaging is a bit bulky but it's not that bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

Far too shiny for me. Works well as a highlighter, but no matter which brush I use, there's always just too much, even if I tap it off before applying! And it gets everywhere! Plus, the packaging is hideous and bulky.
    But, I guess even if it is a bit pricey, you still get a lot of product for what you pay....

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this as a highlighter. I wear it everyday on the tops of my cheekbones, in the tear duct area, under my brow arch and on my cupids bow. It gives a subtle but buildable sheen to the skin. Not too overpowering. I rate the price as 3 because it was originally $12 which I think is pretty pricey for a drugstore product but it's discontinued now and it's going for about $3 at Walgreen's etc. Great product. I have 3 backups. :O)