October 24, 2014 | 1926 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dina1970

I have been using these products for a couple of years and love them. At first I found them difficult to use and was ready to return them. After a bit of coaching from the company I was able to apply successfully and could not get over how simple it was. The thing to watch our for is the initial flaking. After my skin got used to the ingredients, which took a few days and I learned how to apply properly the flaking went away.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by boliverne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased Instant Eye Tuck 3 times, not for under eye bags but to reduce appearance of wrinkles/creases. It works well, just a tiny drop massaged into CLEAN SKIN, and it definitely improves appearance-similar to the results from silica or albumin containing products, but this works much better. I have had no success with applying it over or under moisturizer,concealer or foundation, ends up flaking or balling up. I bought the Illuminating eye cream once, I didn't like it-contains mica and caused itching and redness. I do agree with other posters upthread, some of these glowing reviews are a bit too good to be true.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lots of positives and negatives on this product. Only way to know is to try a sample which I did. It does work indeed but gave it an average rating because of the difficultly of application of this product. This is a drream come true for women who have had to live with eye bags since teenhood. While genes had a lot to do with it, my "baggage" was exacerbated by continuous problems with bad sinuses and constant allergies with does not help at all. Application instructions are pretty straightforward for users initially. However, what complicates the process is makeup, undereye highlighters/concealers etc.
Cutting to the chase, while it does indeed work, one needs to practise with the application of this product. I could go into immense detail pertaining to the application of this product for me...but everybody has different "baggage" LOL (pardon the pun) and what may work for me is different for someone else. I'm still trying to work out the best way to apply the solution with a fully made up face, but when I saw my face light up upon the first trial without makeup, I just could not believe my eyes...neither could my husband; even he (a perpetual sceptic, I kid you not) was impressed by the visual effect of it. I said I would not buy this product again but would definitely reconsider should I find the perfect mode of application with this product. There's heaps left in the sample, so there is hope yet. All in all, this product delivers but the challenge is in the application...requires patience, and persistence.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ratana87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The reviews on here are INDEED FAKE. I agree with tighkitty.
I actually bought this product. (The white liquid one not the yellow one) It was the cheapest quality thing i've ever bought with an EXPENSIVE price. The owner had said to me he has wished i had bought the other product too with it. But i remember that would have racked up to around $85 dollars. At that time i was very young. It boggles my mind how stupid i was to be fooled by these companies back then. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Read the ingrediants and do research. There isn't anything on there that is PROVED to get rid of your dark circles. Plus i tried it myself, frusterated i wasted money.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Swimblock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product may or may not work but if you have dry under eye skin, do not buy this product. The product dries to a white film like Genie or PTR's Instant Firm X eye (except you rinse PTR's off after it dries) or Serious Skin Care's FirmaFace. I read many of the reviews and tried to use the product both before my moisturizer and after moisturizer and it was just too drying for my eyes. Plus it did flake. As the previous reviewer said, I am suspicious when I read reviews by someone who just signed up with MakeupAlley.com and only reviews one item and it happens to be Easy Eye Tuck Solutions.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This company reminds me of LUXY LOL Everyone, please be aware that the most of the positive reviews on this product are FAKE. If u check the reviewers' profiles, they only have one or maybe three reviews, and most of them were written the day they became a member,and they haven't visited back since! I hate how fake reviewers like this are attempting to ruin this wonderful forum, so be aware!!! Check the reviewers' profile, see if they write a lot of reviews, or just a couple, if they are active on the boards, etc. I noticed that several of the fake reviewers' profiles said they were from Canada for some reason. I also start to wonder if some people who left a long, detailed and positive reviews here actually work for this company or maybe they are the same person??? They look suspicious... Most of them only have one or two reviews, several even only had review for this product.It's just this strange feeling when I read these reviews, BUYERS BEWARE!

14 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by drutherford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to chime in with my review. I have been using the Easy Eye Solutions products for about a year and a half now. Like so many others across the US, Canada and Internationally, I love them! They are quite remarkable and really work as the company and as their customers have stated. Customer reviews on the Easy Eye Solutions are easy to find on the net. I am a returning member who also looked at other reviews for these product.

Essential Day Spa is one.

Another is the NCN Skin Care site. This organization has a stellar world wide reputation for carrying only the best anti aging products on the market. NCN has top reviews world wide. They are known for their integrity and are considered leaders in this field. NCN is spoken of highly here on Makeup Alley. With a reputation that no one can argue with. They proudly carry the Easy Eye Solutions. Here is what they have to say about the products:

BTW out of curiosity, I check the profile of one of the young lady's above my post. I wanted to see what the back story on this poster was. Surprisingly she is from a country in the Middle East where they do not have Pay Pal. (which only a member could see by logging in, last post she enter on MUA was almost a year ago). Easy Eye Solutions only uses Pay Pal. I know because I have ordered from them directly. So, it would have been impossible for her to order this white liquid, she mentioned. As for white liquid I only know that the products are a gel, a cream and a cream concealer. The Easy Eye Solutions have been selling on the net only since 2009. I wonder when she purchased this product, because it sounded like such a long time ago. mmmmmmmmm

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by shannonik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am pretty sure most of the reviews are a scam.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by JoanneM

I ordered the Instant Eye Tuck and the Illuminating eye cream after reading the good reviews on this and other forums. I was amazed at how quickly these products worked. Especially the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment.

Minutes after applying my baggy eyes were firmed up. After several weeks of using both I have noticed a big difference. Certainly my eyes are firmer but the lines and wrinkles have really begun to diminish significantly. Their products are certainly a good buy if you have puffiness and the fine lines we get as we age. I was so happy with the results I order one of the highlighting pens as well. A really nice concealer and not heavy like the concealers I have used in the past.

I will say that I did get some of the flaking the first couple of days. It was minor and as the company explained, this was normal as my skin was getting used to the ingredients and me learning how to apply them. I also learned that having oil free skin before the applications is important, so I used a toner to clean up my under eye area. I was also surprised that I had left over makeup there that I thought had been washed away with my regular cleanser.

I think having makeup residue and oil will affect the results. I give these products 5 stars for sure. I have never used anything like them.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by LilyLala

I ordered Eye Tuck and Iluminating cream after I read so many positive reviews from MUA. However, It doesn't work on me. Just like one reviewer said Eye Tuck feels like glue on my skin. When I strech my skin like laughing, white flaks and cracks will show in under eye area. It makes me worry about my face all the time. I check myself freqently to see if I need to pad some water under my eye area. Somebody suggested to use less, but for me, it didn't do anything to reduce my bags.
The Iluminating eye cream was ok to brighten eyes, but not great compare to the price. You can find similer products with much lower price. Overall, they are not worth to the price.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No