August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Equate - Body Oil

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by gilbertva

Great dupe of Neutrogena's Sesame Oil. Smells heavenly, sort of floral/musky/sweet scent--it's hard to describe but smells good. Absorbs fairly quickly.
The packaging stinks, as others have mentioned it can leak, but honestly I have no idea how you could package this better.
I find it in the makeup section of my Walmart, in the same aisle as Neutrogena and the other skin creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so glad I saw the reviews for this and then actually found one, the last one, in walmart. This oil smells better, IMO, than Neutrogena's oil. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is about 4 dollers cheaper. There were fully stocked shelves of the neutrogena, and this one lone last bottle of equate. So it appears others have caught on to its benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by JSH812

I bought this because it was cheaper, and I use perfume everyday anyway, so if it didn't smell the same as Neutrogena, I wasn't worried.
The first time I used it - I was super impressed. OMG it smells so divine..... you really don't even NEED perfume afterwards. I think I must have smelled my arm a million times. I was a firm user of baby oil for years and years, but now I'm definitely never buying baby oil again. This is so much better. It absorbs better and smells great, and I don't feel greasy like I always did with baby oil. I will use it to make my body glow this summer when I'm going to parties and events.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a terrific version of Neutrogena's Body oil. It smell the same to me! So much cheaper, too. I really love everything about it except the oil kinda dribbles out onto the side of bottle and the label eventually comes off - not a biggie though ; ) Will definitely always buy this one instead of Neutrogena's : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ravnoss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is exactly like Neutragena Sesame Oil. Equate even has unscented version. I will always choose this brand over Neutragena whenever available. Walmart carries it but runs out occasionally. I stock up 2 at a time. They last forever though, even using daily. I usually run out after 3-4 months. Great knock off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Summer doesn't feel like summer without Equate's version of Neutrogena's body oil. It is a very light oil, so it shines me up, but doesn't look greasy (it is NOTHING like baby oil). It makes tanned feet, legs & arms look so pretty. It sort of shimmers, and smells so good.