Equate Body Oil

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2009 5:04:00 PM

Great dupe of Neutrogena's Sesame Oil. Smells heavenly, sort of floral/musky/sweet scent--it's hard to describe but smells good. Absorbs fairly quickly.
The packaging stinks, as others have mentioned it can leak, but honestly I have no idea how you could package this better.
I find it in the makeup section of my Walmart, in the same aisle as Neutrogena and the other skin creams.

on 6/7/2009 4:12:00 PM

I am so glad I saw the reviews for this and then actually found one, the last one, in walmart. This oil smells better, IMO, than Neutrogena's oil. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is about 4 dollers cheaper. There were fully stocked shelves of the neutrogena, and this one lone last bottle of equate. So it appears others have caught on to its benefits.

on 5/7/2009 12:19:00 PM

I bought this because it was cheaper, and I use perfume everyday anyway, so if it didn't smell the same as Neutrogena, I wasn't worried.
The first time I used it - I was super impressed. OMG it smells so divine..... you really don't even NEED perfume afterwards. I think I must have smelled my arm a million times. I was a firm user of baby oil for years and years, but now I'm definitely never buying baby oil again. This is so much better. It absorbs better and smells great, and I don't feel greasy like I always did with baby oil. I will use it to make my body glow this summer when I'm going to parties and events.

on 4/28/2009 11:17:00 AM

This is a terrific version of Neutrogena's Body oil. It smell the same to me! So much cheaper, too. I really love everything about it except the oil kinda dribbles out onto the side of bottle and the label eventually comes off - not a biggie though ; ) Will definitely always buy this one instead of Neutrogena's : )

on 4/25/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product is exactly like Neutragena Sesame Oil. Equate even has unscented version. I will always choose this brand over Neutragena whenever available. Walmart carries it but runs out occasionally. I stock up 2 at a time. They last forever though, even using daily. I usually run out after 3-4 months. Great knock off!

on 1/19/2009 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Summer doesn't feel like summer without Equate's version of Neutrogena's body oil. It is a very light oil, so it shines me up, but doesn't look greasy (it is NOTHING like baby oil). It makes tanned feet, legs & arms look so pretty. It sort of shimmers, and smells so good.