November 27, 2014 | 1226 users online

Foundations - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear Liquid Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by rockthepiano333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to order this on Amazon.com because it is so hard to find. The tinted moisturizer is practically everywhere but I need good coverage and have oily skin so I thought this was a better option. I couldn't find good shade descriptions anywhere which was frustrating. I wish I could return this product. It smells like plastic, feels oily, and has very minimal coverage. I was really hoping this would work for me, but its pretty awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by gethappi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the tube with a pump; and the formula, however I wouldn't buy this color for my pale winter stricken skin: CREAMY NATURAL.I am not sure if there is a lighter shade. I got this at a discount store for $5..00. If I blend it enough and put a lighter powder over it, I can wear it right now.
Summer might be a better time to try it out again.
The formula isn't full coverage, although it offered more than what I expected. My skin is rather sensitive and prone to breakouts. Although some people have had bad reactions to it especially with a scratch on abrasion, being mindful of application helps. Not all people have the time though!
So far it is treating me well, but I look a bit too orangey yellow for my post-winter complexion without a lighter powder!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

Not a good product. Why?
1. Few color options.
2. Hard to spread or blend.
3. Greasy.
4. Bad smell.
5. Caused me to break out after about 3 days of wearing it.
6. Felt slimy and noticeable on my face.

I do like that is natural, has sunscreen, is readily available, and comes in pump packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by crazycici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

- natural ingredients

- smells great with natural lavender essential oil

- I am MAC NC25, "ivory" matches my color perfectly

- great packaging, one pump for my whole face

-inexpensive

Cons:
- too dry

- hard to blend because it doesn't contain synthetic dimethicone

- gets cakey after an hour

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ulg, where do i begin? it smells awful, first of all. and then, it feels horrible on my face. i swear, the stuff practically feltrubbery. felt like i was putting on a mask, yet it hardly covered any of my flaws. this is a perfect examle of foundation that just should not exist.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by earthlydelights

I bought this item on sale on Ebay since it's not readily available in the Phils. I used this for several days before I decided to write my review I have combi/sensitive skin and i mostly use organic products on my face and body, however some organic products do come as oily or tacky to apply.

This foundation however was the total opposite -- the formula is creamy yet thin, non-oily and provides good opacity. It works for my combi skin as it does not aggravate my oilies, yet stayed color true the whole day.

Cons: I hope they provide an extensive line of shades, and the scent (lavander) may put off some people, however it does dissipate upon application.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonrollxdebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This made me breakout in hives, I tried using it twice to test it out and each time, the day after I woke up with itchy splotches of red all over my face and puffy eyes. Will not buy again, for the price, there are plenty of other better drugstore foundations.

Aside from the bad allergic reaction, this foundation was too thick and hard to spread; with a cheap floral scent that stays on your face for a good 4 hours straight.

Don't waste your money on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. It does have a strange "medicinal" smell to it. You need to blend blend blend. I feel like at the end of the day my face has been melted off. I need to constantly blot and powder my face, which is something I dont usually have to do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this would be a great foundation since it's organic. I've been loving a lot of organic beauty products lately and this is not one of them. The color selection is very limited, I got the darkest shade available which was sand beige. The color match is ok, not great.

The consistency of the product is very runny and feels oily, almost greasy. It does have a terrible smell, but some natural organic products tend to have this. There is an expiration date on the back so I knew the smell wasn't because it might of been expired. The product is good for 2 yrs like most foundations, mine was labeled a year left on the remaining usage date.

I did not like applying nor having this on my face at all. It literally felt like I slathered cooking oil all over my face. I was only able to withstand having it on for 2 hours before running for a makeup wipe, not good at all! I've worn foundations for years and never experienced such an annoying feeling on my skin this badly. You ever sweat so much and it's almost like film over your skin? Imagine that, but as a foundation over your skin that's what this feels like.

I was only able to wear this for less than 3 days before my skin started to get little bumps all over, as if I had a rash. I HAD to stop use immediately and returned it. The only thing I loved about this product is the tube with pump packaging. Why can't more drugstore foundations have this type of packaging? :/

I would give this zero lippie if I was able, it doesn't even deserve 1 that I'm forced to rate it with. I DO NOT recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im all up for organic beauty products but this wasn't a good one. The color i got was really odd, it was like a red under tone but at the same time white/tan? idk it was weird. I found it hard to blend, dried very quick and was streaky.