October 20, 2014 | 2002 users online

Mascara - Apple By Apple - Super Lash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by ElisabethWilson

This product worked so great! I love that its incredibly inexpensive. You can build up the mascara. The only thing I dislike about Apple by Apple _ super lash is that its incredibly difficult to get off. Even worse then my waterproof mascara. I guess this can be a good thing, but I dont like it very much. I do not think I would purchase this product again because of that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by marisse1a

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's inexpensive and works just as great as the drugstore brands, if not better! I am obsessed with buying mascaras so ive tried a whole lot! I would say this is my second-best, favorite mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked this up for $1 at my local Hispanic market after being turned on to Mexican mascara formulations by a client. I think it's a pretty great mascara - not prefect but pretty great, expecially for the price! The enormous brush is a pain, as it flips mascara out that then goes everywhere when you pull it out of the vial. It also tends to get mascara smudges on my lids while I am applying it. So I now wipe the brush down extremely well before I apply, and use another wand to separate the lashes. You can get a very beautiful, subtle result that way. You can also build up quite some impressive volume if that is what you are after.

It stays on very well without flaking. However, if you don't take it off before you go to bed it WILL smudge halfway down your cheek. And it's really hard to remove! I'm going to dig up a makeup remover and see if that helps.

I also bought this in brown, but was very disappointed. I was think it would be the usual brown/black color, but it was bright sienna! Looks very weird on me, but might work for someone who wanted to really play up green eyes without looking like they had mascara on? I have naturally dark lashes, so it just lightened them up. Not what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I was in the market for a new mascara as all of the ones I had at home were making my lashes heavy and would not hold a curl at all. I didn't want to go back to my old standby (CG Lashblast volume) so I went out on a limb and ordered some Apple mascara from a wholesale site. I had to order a dozen of them, but they came out to be only $1.10 each!!!! I'm not sure if I have a different formula, as I have the one in the all black packaging and the tube only says "Super Lash" on it.

I was shocked to see the big huge brush pop out of the tube and wondered how in the world it would work on my lashes. I assumed a smudgy mess was about to ensue upon first application, but I was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

A background about my lashes - I have long lashes that normally hold a curl well. I do have to curl with my Japonesque power curler and I always, always, always apply a base coat of CG Lashblast Length as a primer of sorts.

The first time I applied this mascara I was blown away. It was everything I was looking for in a mascara - dark, dry formula, coated every lash without any clumps, lengthened and volumized all in a couple coats.

I'm happy to say my lashes stayed curled all day and I had ZERO smudges or flakes. I've worn this mascara everyday for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say I don't ever see myself straying from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by TheAmyNicole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I will never buy another mascara again! I am so pleased with this mascara that I bought 10 tubes of it. It is the only mascara I have used that holds a curl. I have long but straight eyelashes. Finding a mascara that I will stick with is hard for me. I wish I had known about this mascara 15 years ago when I started wearing makeup. It bests my previous go to Lash Stiletto by Maybelline (waterproof). In fact since I started wearing this mascara my eyelashes are in better shape. I highly recommend this great value!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE IT. <3 When you first open the bottle a BIG FAT BRUSH pops out! When you apply it on your lashes it give beautiful LENGTH & VOLUME.NO CLUMPING. it's so perfect. The only thing however, is that when you pop it out, some product gets on your hands, when you apply it some product gets on your eye lid, and my #1 problem is they feel water proof. All of them. :( It doesn't even say it on the bottle! Ugh, but other than those reasons, it works better than most mascarad I have EVER used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok let's just be real this is a cheap mascara that I get for 99 cents at my local Latin store.....the packaging certainly isn't anything to rave about and has a very tacky look....also the mascaras are sold by themselves and unsealed so anyone can open them....also sometimes you'll get an older tube and it will be very dried up....the brush is really nothing special but not bad either.....

Lets move on to the positives....I've been using this mascara since junior high and I think it was one of if not the first I ever bought as a 13 year old with no money.....little did I know then that this would end up being one of the best mascaras I would ever use!!! Don't let the cheapness fool you! This is one of the only mascaras I have found that actually holds a curl!!!! Most of the time when I curl my lashes the mascara I apply after causes the curl to drop or droop....especially with heavy or really wet formulas....this is the only mascara I have found that can successfully hold a curl.....bottom line....

This mascara is better than Falsies....it lengthens, it separates, it doesn't clump or smear....nowadays I like to use the Super Lash as a primer to lengthen and separate my lashes and set my curl.....I then add a quick coat of L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black for an extra pop of volume and the dark black color I love....for a dirt cheap mascara this stuff is the bomb dot com!!!! Apple has a lot of different types but my favorites are the Mamey, the Jojoba, and the Sabila (Aloe Vera).....I don't really care for the "Pink and Green" one.....I've tried A LOT of them but Apple Super Lash along with L'Oreal Voluminous are my two go to mascaras.....I couldn't do without them!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by angie326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara its so cheap it only cost like 2 dollars and its better than the u.s mascaras. The only thing I don't like is they don't come individualy packaged so people can open them but I definetely recomend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara I use the clear one to tame my eyebrows and i have the original and the one that comes in black with with gold lettering. It has almond oil in it. It's dirt cheap when I travel and buy it in Mexico, but you can easily get it on ebay or amazon. I have tried expensive and cheap mascara's and I prefer this one. I also like a mascara called jabib that they sell in Mexico but this is one is great and I don't have a lot of lashes. If it ever clumps a little I just use a eye lash comb to clean it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when I was 13 and getting ready to go into High School and wanted something to make me feel older. I bought it at a local store with my allawonce money along with a huge bag of chips. This was my first mascara I had ever purchased and I didn't realize how great this product was. I thought all mascaras were supposed to curl, lenghten, volumize and separate at the same time just like this one. I used this for years and after a while I wanted to try out other brand name brands to compare. Wow the other mascaras just don't live up to the bar this little baby has put up. I have tried Tarte, Badgal Lash, Mac, Clinique (which is good), Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Cover girl, Loreal, Almay... The list goes on and some of them are good products but nothing compares to the Apple mascara that's 2 bucks! I make everyone believe I have wonderful naturaly curled and long lashes but nope its this product right here. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I use my Facial cleanser and it comes right off. The ability to hold a curl is better than any waterproof mascara I have tried, it doesn't clump and it doesn't flake. I love layering this with other mascaras and it still holds the curl. I actually find this product last longer than the high end brand, this can last me 6 months no problem where other brands last me 3, I hate bashing other mascaras but its true. I just love this mascara it holds a curl, volumizes, thickens them... This proves its not the wand but the formula. Buy this mascara!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No