October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Powder - Olay - Complete Radiance Powder Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my all time favorite powder foundation. It was absolutely PERFECT... I was so sad when it was discontinued. :(

I would get compliments on my skin when I wore this. One time in a job interview, the lady stopped and asked what foundation I used because it looked so good!!!

I don't know why this was discountinued. So disappointing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2005 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was complete flawlessness in a compact. Perfect match on my skin!! It was a moisturizing powder foundation, even if that sounds implausible. I even went on ebay and bought it for around 20 bucks after it was discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I thought this was more of a powder than a true foundation. I loved the way it went on and looked, but it never offered enough coverage for me. Think I'll stick with liquid makeups, they go on more evenly and cover better for those oh, not so good skin days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bidness44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of course when I find something I can actually USE it's discontinued. And boy this is sure not the first time!!! I have very sensitive skin and I don't even like to wear makeup, so this was the absolute perfect foundation for me. Coverage was EXCELLENT and I liked the non-gooey powder type of foundation. Texture was exactly perfect. My face didn't break out when I wore it either.
    Sigh. What were they thinking???
    Anybody who knows what would be a good replacement for this product please feel free to email me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by cahoulie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this again and now I remember why I didn't like it the first time..made my skin itch and it does not go on smoothly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2002 11:45:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product with great coverage and all but the lightest shade appeared a little too dark for my PPP complexion. If you can find a shade to work for you, definitely get this before its gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2001 10:49:00 PM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, when I heard that this product might be the same thing as the MF FaceFinity I've been anxious to try (but it's not here in the US yet), I jumped at the chance to try this product before it's all gone, and I'm so glad I did!

I didn't exactly know what to expect, as I'd already found my holy grail foundation so never bothered looking at others. I was surprised to find that this was a powder compact, but unlike others I have used in the past. This is not just a pressed powder touch up type of product -- I was amazed to find that this powder (which comes with a soft sponge pad to apply with) gave me full coverage like any liquid/stick foundation I've tried in the past, but felt featherlight on my face. I was shocked because I never thought a powder could ever provide such coverage! I did the ultimate test (for me) by using it alone, with no other makeup or concealor, and it passed with flying colors. I had a perfect color match (Fair Honey), had a smooth even complexion, and no oiliness at ALL, even hours after application.

I would liken this product to a mineral foundation, but in a pressed form minus any shimmer that sometimes comes with a mineral foundation.

For $13 and change, this is one higher priced drugstore item that I would gladly spend the money on again. This will be particularly great for weekends, when my family is waiting around for me to "put on my face" -- now I can powder and go!

I'm only sorry I didn't find out about it sooner, now that it's about to be discontinued, but if I'm lucky, the MF FaceFinity will be the same thing (and will hit the US before I run out of THIS product LOL!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 6:56:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

This is going to be discontinued soon, and I cant help but be sad. This light creme really turns into powder onto the skin. Makes skin matte, matte, matte, yet luminous. The color selection is very good and the coverage very good but natural. Let's hope they transfer the formula to another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2001 8:05:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I *LOVE* this, I don't know what I'm going to do when it's dis-comtinued!! It has the best coverage & is completely matte, I mean NO shine, which I prefer. Keeps my skin matte for a long time & when you go to re-touch up, say when I'm going out @ night & don't want to start all over, this stuff is the best. Even when applied over old makeup, yuck I know that sounds gross but sometimes you gotta, it doesn't streak or look cakey it just makes your complexion look perfect again. It's my HOLY GRAIL, even my mom loves this, she got me hooked, & she has normal/dry skin. Oh, what will I do when they no longer make this stuff?? :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2001 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AmyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! This product is a holy grail for me. The color match (Fair Honey) is perfect, the coverage isn't too heavy, the texture is wonderful, and my skin looks absolutely flawless. Two thumbs up! Naturally, I would have to discover this product when the Olay cosmetic line is being discontinued =P.