October 20, 2014 | 820 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent concealer but I won't repurchase because the coverage isn't all that great. Very creamy and has medium coverage but if you have raised blemishes or pronounced redness, this won't do much.

Also, the website states this concealer should not be used under the eyes and the main reason for this is because it contains salicylic acid! It is meant as a treatment and blemish concealer in one so it should not go near the eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Very creamy formula, looks very natural and it blends easily. But the coverage is too sheer and it isn't long-lasting either. I like the way this concealer looks and feels so I'll give it three lippies, but I wouldn't buy it again. I prefer NARS Concealer Stick- its formula is a bit drier than BB's but I find it to be more opaque and long-lasting.
For reference, I only used this concealer to cover minor spots, not as an under-eye concealer so I can't report how it performs under eyes. For spot coverage, it's okay but not great. Liked but did not love.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by reviewmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Works very well on my hyper pigmentation and blurs it. Doesn't look cakey or dry and stays on. Would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Cutieredhead107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the very few concealers that actually comes in a shade light enough to match my fair skin. It is easy to apply, which is a must for me when choosing a concealer, so I was really happy to find something in my skin tone in a stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by serena44

Great stuff. I have this in Sand. It melts right in and looks natural. I don't think it does the best job at covering raised, active acne, but it covers any spots, discoloration, etc very easily. I still haven't gotten the hang of application just yet- sometimes patting with fingers works better, but a brush doesn't really work too well. No matter, I love it anyway and I don't mind using a different concealer to finish off giant pimples when I get them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by firesign8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am a dark complexion black woman who has serious under eye darkening and this stick is an excellent match and concealer!! However I'm upset the larger version (foundation stick) is discontinued while they rework the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got this Touch-up Stick in Honey and have lost count how many times I've bought it. It suits my skin colour perfectly and provides very good coverage without looking cakey.

I use it to cover the dark areas in the outer-V of my eyes and to even out the colour under my nose and lips. The Bobbi Brown website states this should not be used as an under-eye concealer and I would agree, as the heavy formula easily settles into any fine lines or creases.

The formula will inevitably slide about a bit with continuous wear, but I tend to apply primer over the areas I need before I use the Touch-up Stick and this seems to solve the problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I use this in conjunction with Bobbi Brown's Mineral Foundation in my t-zone and my orbital bone. This little stick isn't half bad considering its a smaller version of her stick foundation. During the summer months when my skin is a little darker then it comes in handy as a highlighter. And it doesn't take a lot to get a positive outcome. Love this and hope Bobbi never discontinues it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this concealer for a number of years, and I keep one in my purse too.
Pros:
- Wide color selection, comes in the same shades as the BB foundations
- Porcelain is the perfect color match for my light skin (MAC NW 15 for reference)
- Goes on smooth and creamy
- Good coverage for blemishes and other imperfections
- Nice dewy finish on dry skin
- Practical and beautiful packaging, metal retractable tube, well-fitting lid
- Easy to blend
Cons:
- Relatively costly, removed one star due to high price
- Staying power due to creaminess is medium, I need to touch up repeatedly during the day
$26 for .08 oz/2.3 g

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

The best concealer I've ever tried!! It blends very easily, it is full coverage, feels light on the skin and it lasts a lot (like 7 hours) on the skin. Although it is very creamy, it can make flakes on the skin more visible. It's very comfotable and easy to use, since it's a retractable stick. The color I got is 4.5 warm natural, which is a little bit darker for my nc30-35 skin tone. It works perfectly on pimples and scars, but not that well on dark circles since it can get cakey. In my country, this product costed me like US$38. But I think each buck of this worths it.I would buy this again, but in a lighter shade. That's why I give it 4 lippies.