October 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Desert Chic Fusion Eye & Cheek Color in Heatwave

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mrsguido

I like this bronzer/eyeshadow. However, you have to use a super light hand because i've had it look very red on me before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Upon my never ending search for the perfect highlighter/bronzer, I was turned on to this product by my favorite Beauty Blogger from (The Life of a Lady Bug) site. She has a picture of the product on the site and I had to have it as she said it was a must have.

Heatwave is a three color shade mix for eyes and cheeks. When mixed it can be used as a bronzer for cheeks and eyes but also the colors can be used individualy for the eyes. The colors are so perfectly matched - rich rose and brown tones which compliment each other perfectly. They are infused with red earth minerals for added natural glow.

Colors included are: Soft Brown, Terrcotta and Soft Pink. A match made in heaven.

I am especially drawn to this little goodie when I am late in the morning and do not have much time to fuss about with colors. I find the product to be mistake proof. It works just as nice as my Laura Mercier pink mosaic. This one is just a bit richer and more natural tones while LM is more pinkish.

This one is a keeper and has earned a front row spot in my bronzer draw section. I can see this also as being good for traveling as it is not a huge compacq - Eyes and Cheek in one.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No