April 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Curl Hydration Lotion Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by leemitchell

This is my HG leave in conditioner! Where has this been all my life?! I know, it was sitting on a shelf in my bathroom, completely untouched until just last week.

Never before has a product given me moisturized, defined, and healthy curly hair the way that this one does. This product absolutely delivers unlike anything I've ever tried before, and the price is unbeatable! I was my hair with a sulfate free shampoo, use Tresemme Naturals' moisturizing conditioner, and then I follow up with this as a leave in. I use Eco-Styler as my styling product. My hair has never been happier.

Since this has been such a rough winter, I've been battling some very dry hair. I tried all sorts of different things. When I got to this, I knew that I had found the absolute winner.

For second day hair, I put a few pumps of this my hand, and I scrunch it in. Voila! Hair looks great.

I have had some the best hair days of my life with this product, and I couldn't be happier about the results it's giving. It keeps the gel from drying too hard, so when I scrunch it out, the hair has sheen. It is both soft *and* silky, and there is a difference between soft hair and silky hair.

This product does have a silicone that is not water soluble, cyclopentasiloxane, but I do not shampoo my hair every time I was it. I don't notice too much build up. The best hair I had was on a day where I co-washed with Tresemme Naturals conditioner after leaving coconut oil in my hair overnight. I applied this lotion, then my gel, and my hair was happier than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by lsu12

Love love love. This stuff is amazing. Since I have curly hair it needs a lot of moisture so when I get out of the shower I put this in to give it that extra moisturizing feel without weighing down my curls. Another bonus, it smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product when I want to let my naturally-wavy hair air dry. I apply it to my very damp hair, comb it through, and scrunch my hair to allow the waves to develop. It feels a bit sticky at first, but that goes away as it dries. And no crunchiness. This product does a good job controlling frizz as well, so I like to use it throughout the summer. That is, when I can find it. I have to echo others' complaints that this product is very hard to find. I hope it does not get discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by andyschill

I have medium-short, s-curls/waves. I love this stuff. It makes my curls feel and look natural, as it should! The product smells great. My hair is never crunchy. I also use it on my hair (a smaller amount) when it's dry as a touch-up later in the day to smooth things out. I never go a day without this stuff. I often pair it with a roost-boost spray because I like my hair BIG!

The only downfall is this product is hard to find. Out of the 7 stores in my area that carry TRESemme products, only 2 carry this product. It makes me worried if one day I won't be able to find it at all. I've spent so much money trying to find a hair product that doesn't make my curls crunchy or stringy. THIS IS THE PRODUCT! It averages $5 in price. No longer a need to drop a pretty penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have extremely thick and curly hair and this is my go to product. I have 686374 different curling creams, lotions, gels etc. but I always reach for this if I'm going out or doing something good that day. Alone, this works well and make my curls great and soft with no crunch. However, I prefer to mix it with gel for a little more hold and bounce. My favorite is L'Oreal Ever Style Curl Defining Gel. These two make a great couple :) I would recommend this product to all curly haired girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by covergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i do not have curly hair or even wavy hair! i bought this to help me scrunch my hair on lazy hair days. it doesn't help bring out wave in my hair BUT it DOES make my hair so super soft & manageable. i just use 2 pumps in my shoulder length hair and blow dry with a round brush and use a big curling iron & my hair style stays ALL day and is so soft and bouncy. it adds shine ( my hair is color treated) and does add hydration also. previously i used argan oil ( which became too expensive for me) but you have to be careful how much you use. this gives me the same look as the AO without the heaviness ( i have fine hair). i think it's a great product for anyone looking to give their hair a boost without spending a lot. i highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was a huge disappointment to me, because based on the MUA reviews I read, I purchased a set of SIX from an Amazon dealer (I couldn't find it at any of the stores near me) and then discovered that I don't like it at all! This isn't hydrating at all--in fact my hair seemed to look more dry and frizzy every time I used it. My hair is quite healthy, so it's all the more annoying that this product made it look dry. I tried it several times, using different amounts, and nothing worked. I guess I'll have to stick with Suave Captivating Curls Mousse, which I don't love, but which is far better than this at making my fine, wavy, highlighted hair look attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by kpharm2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this! My hair is naturally pretty straight, so curling it has always been a challenge for me. But this stuff helps my hair hold curl SO well, and it also makes it super soft and shiny! This is a must-have any time I'm curling or scrunching my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by debbiechongo

this product is AMAZING. I HAVE NEVER USED SOMETHING THAT a) TAMED MY FRIZZ b) CURLED MY HAIR c) SMELLED AMAZING d) BEEN SO CHEAP e) GIVE MY HAIR SHINE f) WASN'T GREASY

I think that everyone with curly/wavy hair should use this product. It's not for people with straight hair, of course, but i think it could tone down the frizz of anyone's hair. I feel like i spent a fortune on it. It's just great. it feel's very light so i don't know how it would work on very curly hair but i have wavy to curly hair and it just tones my hair. Doesn't make it weighted down, just toned down and modest looking. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe a product I paid less than $4 for works better than anything I've tried! I am surprisingly impressed with this. I have weird hair, some parts are kind of straight, most parts are wavy and some parts are curly. I don't like to spend a lot of time on my hair, I only heat style on special occasions and I just let my hair air dry on regular days. Because I let it air dry, I need a good product that enhances my natural texture and controls frizz. I want something that enhances my waves so that the straighter parts have some kind of a wave to make it more uniform with the rest of my hair. I put about a pump to a pump and a half and scrunched it into damp hair. Then once I worked it in pretty well, I sprayed Tresemme's Naturals Finishing Spray all over my hair. I used the finishing spray just to set the curls/waves, directions say you should use a product afterwards. Any lightweight hairspray should do the trick. Afterwards, I have nice soft manageable waves that make my hair look decent rather than unruly. I feel like this is one of the first products that truly enhances my waves, somehow making it even wavier. Before, I had limp pathetic looking waves but this gives it a little bounce and gives me beachy waves. I love the fact that this leaves my hair soft, it feels conditioned and doesn't make it look greasy like a lot of products. The finishing spray is the perfect touch, I like how it helps hold the curl without being crunchy. It looks a little crunchy in the beginning but it's a lightweight spray, it starts softening up within an hour. If you want it to soften up faster, you can continue scrunching your hair to soften it up. The pump is convenient but I kinda wish it was in a bottle because I travel a lot but oh well. So far I'm really loving this product and the price.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No