August 1, 2014 | 1217 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Ahoy, There! - Naughty Nauticals (LE Summer 2008)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could repurchase this I would! I am not a person that typically wears pinky pinks! But this one is a nice pink! It is pigmented (at least mine is). I love it! This is my first glaze from MAC and I think I actually really enjoy it. I usually go for lustres! I really like the tiny glitters in it. Doesnt need a gloss on top!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by maccrazed

I love Ahoy, There lipstick, I wish I would've got more of them, but I only have one and I know they are discontinued. I love the gorgeous pink color and the beautiful gold glitter is has, I definitely give this 5 lippies , all the way!!! I hope Mac makes more glitter lipsticks like this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay pink. I am a NC40/42 and it just kinda looks too fake on me. I do like how its not too pink.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is sheer with a tint of pink and subtle micro glitter. This was my first MAC glaze lipstick and probably my last. The color payoff is barely there. The micro glitter makes the lipstick feel grainy. I won't ever purchase this again. But since I have it...I will make the best of it, which means applying MAC Myth as a base coat and then apply Ahoy There! over the top. Myth is the fix-all base coat for my problem lipsticks. The combination of Myth and Ahoy There! creates a pretty Nude-Pink color. However, I'm still not interested in repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this at a CCO and I really like this product. Amazing everyday color. Yes it's sheer, but It's a glaze, its not meant to be like an amplified. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kg123

I love this colour. So pretty and sheer but gives a great colour payoff.
Would deff repruschase if I can get my hands on it since it is a discontinued product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by vietcouture

I Absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I am a huge fan of Glaze's and Satin's . Ahoy There, is a beautiful soft pink, i love how the colour pays off on my skintone , i am an NC30 , and i LOVE nude lips. this colour was a nice change, it wasnt exactly nude but it was a sort of tamed down pink and since my lips are kinda already neutral, this pink mixes in with my neautral lips AMAZINGLY and i LOVEEEE IIITTTTTT, if you don't like the colour pay off, try adding a bit of comcealer to your lips first, then apply the colours directly onto your lips. you will probably love it more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I just found this at my outlet store I love it. It is a great casual everyday color. It is very sheer. It makes my lips very soft. I think I would say that this is more like a lipgloss then a lipstick. Glad I found it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a very pretty pink; depending on the lighting, it leans more cool, but not overly so. I think the texture and consistency is amazing. I don't find it gritty at all, just smooth and yummy. I adore the scent! Unfortunately it has very little colour payoff, but it's great for a low-key everyday look. I would give it a 4.5 and would love to get my hands on a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by tonglindsey

I absolutely love this lipstick. You do have to apply a few swipes of it to show up but I find it worth it. Subtle enough for work (I work with kids and elderly people) but has enough color to make me look professional and put together. Try putting Pinkarat lustreglass over it or Stila's Pina Colada Lip Glaze. Really pretty. My only complaint is the packaging. Like other people have said its wobbly and it feels lighter than my other Mac lipsticks. Like something is missing inside and thats why it wobbles. But as long as it works I'm happy.