December 19, 2014 | 1097 users online

Liquid - MAC - Micronized Airbrushed Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sbhaker1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac Pro Performance HD Airbrush Makeup is the best silicone airbrush makeup on the market. In the UK it costs £22.50 and you get 50ml which is more products than other brands offer and the price is also a lot better. It really is a cutting edge airbrush foundation which is 100% suitable for a HD environment if applied correctly. It imparts a natural finish which does not require powdering, but I would recommend you powder it, if you prefer a more matte finish. It last for 12+ hours and is water and sweat resistant. Comes in an extensive range of skin and corrector shades and is easily mixable and layers amazingly. For light natural coverage I would recommend 4-5 drops, for a medium/full coverage I would recommend 6-8 drops and for full coverage I would recommend 10-12 drops. It is only available at MAC Pro Stores. This airbrush makeup is a favourite of UK Airbrush Guru John Woodbridge and is used by the BBC.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by edenfort

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are so many airbrush make ups on the market, but this is up there amongst the best.
An additional benefit is the price. Way lower than a lot of the other brands, and the quality just as good.
It's in a 50ml bottle, and that is because you have to use a wee bit more than some of it's competitors (around 11 to 13 drops for a decent full face) but will still take you a long while to use all of it.
The only thing is, being silicone based, it does feel slightly arid once on the skin. I would moisturise well and definitely use a primer!! Laura Mercier works fabulously with this. Overall, a definite must for all looking for a more affordable airbrush makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by sirtaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard it as a good foundation, and ı go to mac pro directly then of course ı purchased it. While ı was trying it, I liket it so much, it was so light, but when ı tried it at home, ı dont want to say it's awful- ı can say ıts not good for people which have for acne problemes like me.
It correct my skin tone but doesnt closed my acnes any more, onliy corrects my skin tone-. Then ı use it with my chanel base today, its only ok and has an avarage coverage. I dont know its perfomance againes lines because of my age.
At last ı tkink ı will use it at summer because of its ligthness, and ı wont buy it again. This foundation is good for people who havent acne problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This product is only available in a Mac Pro Store. Initially I was looking for alternative fdn for the airbrush makeup. However, this can be applied manually. It comes in a plastic bottle with a dropper tip. The product separates easily so you have to shake it really good. It spreads like a dream d/t its silicone based and dries down to a matte but non-powdery finish, even with my moisturiser & sunscreen underneath. I am an NC 30-35 but the NC30 is a bit too light so I chosed NC40 and find it somewhat just a tad too yellow for myself. This is probably the first time I complained a fdn is "too yellow" (but just a tad). I didn't have to blend it carefully, it spreads so easily, so fast and look so natural.
I also bought one in the shade of "Ochre" its an olive yellow shade, just so I mixed a drop of this to those fdn I find too pinky/peach and it works exceptional well.
Since I never break out from products, I cannot speak for yous "pronies" as this product is full of silicones. This has got to be the best Mac fdn for me so far. Check it out.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No