December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Moisturizers - mark - Matte Chance

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently repurchased this moisturizer from Amazon, and let me tell you right now, I have no idea why I waited so long. I had no idea how perfect this little jar was until it wasn't around anymore! My skin just drinks this stuff up. It's mattifying, but not all day for me. My extremely, almost freakishly oily skin, has pretty much backed me into a corner, so much so that, I've pretty much ALMOST given up trying to find a product that mattifies me all day. This comes pretty close. Smells so sweet and pretty, the pump is awesome, and the consistency is nice and thick. A bit pricey, got my first bottle for $18 directly through mark. and my second bottle for $20. I would recommend it to anybody, though. Really really great product. Will repurchase once I run out. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot say enough how much i love this moisturizer!! its amazing. this comes in a cute jar which you think at first is just an average jar, but it is actually a pump jar!! you push the pump on the top, and it deposits just the right amount of product without touching the rest of it, keeping germs at bay :) it really does mattify, but keeps you feeling clean and I never feel oily!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the product. I have oily skin, and it really does it's job at keeping my problem at bay the whole day. It 's really light, and has a sweet scent that is refreshing. My only issue with it is the horrible, but pretty, packaging. I have no idea why Mark went with this type. Half the time I have to fight with it to come out, and no amount of shaking upside down seems to work. I really have to pump it, and work at it. Not very practical, in my opinion.

Price wise, I think it's reasonable. Not very cheap, but is about the same as similar products that I saw at the drugstore.

Overall, great product, and it is worth fighting with the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by canazo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this combined with it's hand in hand gel cleanser is by far thee best product ever. I love it. It helps keep my oily skin in control threw out the day. I recomend the whole line to go hand in hand and keep shine and oil in control

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've tried other mark skincare items before and was never impressed, but this moisturizer is different. It comes in a fairly large package, which is quite bulky and hard to store. But it has a neat pump that reminds me of those nail polish remover containers that nail salons have.

The price is a bit high for avon/mark ($18/1 oz) but it's worth trying if you've got oily skin.

I personally don't need much moisturizing during the warmer months because I already have oily skin, but I like that this gives you a touch of moisturizer with a matte finish.

The scent is a bit overwhelming at first. You can definately smell alcohol for the first few tries, but then once you get over that it smells chocolate-y, which isn't my favorite.

Overall, I really like how this mattifies my skin but provides moisture at the same time. I use it both day and night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had a love hate relationship with this. Sometimes it works great and other times I am not so impressed with it. The smell is pretty good and has a fresh sweet smell to it that it makes it fun to apply. Sometimes this left my skin without breakouts and sometimes it seemed to add to them. This was definitely better then a normal moisturizer - my skin was not as oily. I hated the packaging. It seemed great at first being able to push and have some come out of the top, but I found very quickly that it did not work so well. I finally started having to twist open the top and just scoop it out. Very much a pain in the butt. I personally think there are better moisturizers out there, but if you are short on money and do not have too many issues with breakouts this would probably be good to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by rachelmarisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells delicious!
Not oily but moisturizes
No breakouts
Terrible packaging
Money is paying for plastic instead of product
Alcohol could be drying

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very thick cream that didn't help with my shiny, greasy t zone and didn't sit well under my make up. I realized too that the reason my skin felt tight, dry and uncomfortable is that alcohol is the 2nd ingredient.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I have oily skin and this stuff is just awesome at taming it! I feel like a normal person! Gotta giv it a whirl!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by bdkz

I love this product. It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. I also love the light scent.